Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

If you keep posting like today, I'll have to quit my boring day job. This thread is so much fun !!! Can't stop reading.

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

falsehood has vanished and truth has won the battle once again

My friend do me a favour ..this will make me happy and I also believe it will make trade2win happy too.

From this day onwards do not interfere or post on my thread, do not mock me in any way what so ever on any other forum which you have been doing. Evidence
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-home/139926-trading-set-ups.html
"yep they all to to give wallstreet £50 a month fopr 500+ pips a week,hes a good an act as black swan was"

you are a very evil and spiteful person

I have forgiven your wrong actions , now you are banished from my thread and from my life

Good luck with your trading , I suggest you focus on your own trading account and mind your own business

If you want to make an accusation against me or have any concerns then please feel free to PM me, otherwise I can sue you for defamation of character ?

OK thats fair enough, I've said what I wanted to say,its not doing either of us any good.If Ive made things sound personal then thats wrong and said through frustration at what you are doing. I will never post on your threads again once I received an apology for threatening to put me in hospital.

may I ask wallstreet what your opinion is on Ian Duncan Smiths policy to oust all benefit cheats those that claim care allowance DLA and free cars etc whilst being able to work fulltime??

You are an annoying pr*ck aren't you.

Like a cowering bumbling fool making snide comments from the sidelines.

Stick to the subject of trading or jog on.

I'm not sure if WS has previoussly clarified how he counts pips from averaging into trades, but it would definately help clear things up if he did. I cant understand his reluctance to avoid answering such a basic question.

Something tells me we won't get an answer to this.

Something tells me we won't get an answer to this.

I have already answered this question please scroll down

any more problems PM me and we can dicuss or you may feel free to ring me later

Here is an example of how ridiculous the claims being made here are. It is claimed that users regularly make 400 ES ticks per day, that is 100 full ES points. Only once since May 2011 has the ES moved 100 points in a day, most days its half that or less. So we are expected to believe that not only does he pick the absolute high and low of the day but also exits at several highs and re-enters at several lows during the day.

Even with his creative accounting its impossible.

I have received this nice message

"Been reading your thread today.. I am absolutely applauded with what
I'm reading.
I think its pathetic that people want to disrespect and degrade your
thread. Your thread is for the purpose of analysis?
However, I have to ask why you rise to the challenge and care?
Surely if your doing well you can smile at the end of the day and enjoy profits.
Remember that you haven't made it until you have haters.

Keep Trading Well, Be Modest and Above all remember that trading is
not about being right or wrong its about earning a living.

Regards"

Here is an example of how ridiculous the claims being made here are. It is claimed that users regularly make 400 ES ticks per day, that is 100 full ES points. Only once since May 2011 has the ES moved 100 points in a day, most days its half that or less. So we are expected to believe that not only does he pick the absolute high and low of the day but also exits at several highs and re-enters at several lows during the day.

Mr p-boyles you are more than welcome to ring me and we will talk and clarify all the issues you have over the phone.

I will PM you my mobile number is that ok ??

My target is approx 50 pips a day. If you ask me what my pip size is or what my account balance is then this is none of your business.

As I've stated previously, I trade full time. This is my job. Can all those who criticise Wallstreet confirm that they are full time Day/Swing Traders ? If they can, then they should know better.

I'm a full time day trader, and have been since 2003.

I wouldnt disclose my account balance on T2W, its irrelevant, and noone would believe me anyway. I wouldnt expect you to do the same.

As I've stated previously, the number of pips that you make is completely irrelevant, and as a full time trader you are very well aware of that. I gave an example in my previous post of making thousands of pips a day trading multiple pairs using a crazy (and no profitable) grid strategy. Conversely an associate of mine makes a regular 20% a month and generally ends up with a negative number of pips each month

Quoting "pips" is completely pointless. Lets cut to the chase, approximately what percentage returns are you making per month or per year ?

I made 2064 pips this year, which equates to an annual return of just over 103%. I suspect you probably made in excess of 10,000 pips, but what is the percentage return ?

OK thats fair enough, I've said what I wanted to say,its not doing either of us any good.If Ive made things sound personal then thats wrong and said through frustration at what you are doing. I will never post on your threads again once I received an apology for threatening to put me in hospital.

I publicly apologise on this forum for stating that I would put you in hospital if you continue to transgress?

I forgive you and I now want to move on with my life

Lets be positive lets work together

I am willing to give yo my mobile number and we can exchange views/diccuss our knowledge as from your blogs you are a very good trader.

BUt please dont intefere with my work here on my blog and please dont abuse me on other blogs...speak highly of me like I speak highly of you !! we are not in competition

I respect you a lot my friend as a human being , all I ask is respect in return

I can see you are not a trader. Or if you are then you are not a very good one.

The highs and lows are not picked out after the trading session. They are live. If Wallstreet picks good entry and exit for trades then this is because of his skill in technical analysis and grounding of the fundementals. Don't forget these are LIVE calls, so nothing is added after the trade. That is the purpose of a LIVE call service.

If you cannot execute a buy or sell order, then take 1 step at a time, as this may be tricky for someone like you.

I can see you are not a trader. Or if you are then you are not a very good one.

The highs and lows are not picked out after the trading session. They are live. If Wallstreet picks good entry and exit for trades then this is because of his skill in technical analysis and grounding of the fundementals. Don't forget these are LIVE calls, so nothing is added after the trade. That is the purpose of a LIVE call service.

If you cannot execute a buy or sell order, then take 1 step at a time, as this may be tricky for someone like you.

Well I must be stupid, maybe you can post a list of entries and exits for the last day you made 400 ticks on the ES, or any other instrument.

hahah ........

I am seriously concerned with your mental state ?

you come out with some total random posts that have nothing to do with trading ?

hahahahaha :LOL:

oh Im glad you find things funny
and probably think your invincable and "they will never catch me"

I'm a full time day trader, and have been since 2003.

I wouldnt disclose my account balance on T2W, its irrelevant, and noone would believe me anyway. I wouldnt expect you to do the same.

As I've stated previously, the number of pips that you make is completely irrelevant, and as a full time trader you are very well aware of that. I gave an example in my previous post of making thousands of pips a day trading multiple pairs using a crazy (and no profitable) grid strategy. Conversely an associate of mine makes a regular 20% a month and generally ends up with a negative number of pips each month

Quoting "pips" is completely pointless. Lets cut to the chase, approximately what percentage returns are you making per month or per year ?

I made 2064 pips this year, which equates to an annual return of just over 103%. I suspect you probably made in excess of 10,000 pips, but what is the percentage return ?

Finally, a trader with manners..........

OK, I maintain a 10 - 15% return per month. If you go to the lowest figure then thats 120% per year. Which I think is pretty good as I've only been in this game for two and a half years.

You will find most of Wallstreet's regulars more than happy to assist any queries if accompanied with manners........

oh Im glad you find things funny
and probably think your invincable and "they will never catch me"

are you wearing a a strait jacket ?

why would someone waste time posting frivolous comments on a thread that has nothing to do with social benefits ?

its beyond me..it really is !!

What is this world coming to people ?

there is a total degradation of society, people have
no honour
no moral
no self respect
no dignity
no loyalty
no manners left at all

It really is a shame

Well I must be stupid, maybe you can post a list of entries and exits for the last day you made 400 ticks on the ES, or any other instrument.

Still waiting

falsehood has vanished and truth has won the battle once again

I'm not sure I've understood the answers, WS :). Within all the handbag swinging I think there are valid points being made which are interesting and which deserve clear answer. This in no way seeks to denigrate your trading, but is just to get clarification.

You started here:

long ftse 5510 , i will add upto 5500

avg = 5505 (presumably an "aim" since you can't know at this point)

stop loss = 5465

tgt = 5545 , 5555

and later got to here:

ftse falls further ...so far 4 contracts longs ., now added another and final long @ 5492 (despite the initial 5000 limit?)..thereby bringing my average down to 5502

all my long positions are in

stop loss remains stagnant as always @ 5465

So, although you have them bundled, you have 5 trades running with an av price of 5502.

1 @ 5510
1 @ 55??
1 @ 55??
1 @ 55??
1 @ 5492

So the clarity I'm after is how you report these successful trades (I think you've closed but not sure of the final price - before target presumably?). Is it (closing price - 5502), or 5 x (closing price - 5502), or what?

jon

Still waiting

I think that maybe we are getting our wires crossed somewhere. I agree that consistantly taking double the daily range sounds like complete fantasy. HOWEVER, it is of course possible.

I've had odd days when I've made more than the daily range (very rare), and there are of course strategies which are specifically designed to do this (although they are usually not profitable over the long haul)

I am assuming that the pip totals being quoted are a total from multiple instruments. I trade GBPUSD exclusively, and I probably average less than 10 pips a day. This week I've been demo trading, across multiple pairs. I made over 200 pips the first day, and 90 odd pips the second day. Those numbers seam high, but of course I'm trading multiple instruments, but in order to keep risk constant, I'm trading at one tenth my normal size. Had I been actually trading this I would have made 10 times the number of pips, but no more money than I normally would.

Nasdiq has kindly confirmed that although he makes significantly more pips than I, his percentage returns are only 20% or so higher. What at first appear to be astranomical returns, are possibly realistic. I make around 100% per annum, and people tell me all the time that is impossible. But of course Im trading at 5:1 leverage, a decent hedge fund trader with 2:1 or 1:1 leverage who makes 30% a year is a far better trader than I will probably ever be, and conversely, if I upped my leverage, I'd make more money (but experience greater drawdowns)

My critisim of WS is simply that he's using the age old tried and tested method of marketing a strategy based on a high pip count. He's citing a metric that sounds good to the uninitiated, but is practically meaningless. Furthermore, his reluctance to clearly explain the basis on which he accounts for gains and losses does him no favours.

The idea behind an independant review of his trades is sound, and so far he seams to have made some good calls. Even if his results are -3 for the week thats perfectly fine (I'd give my left testicle for those sorts of returns some weeks :LOL:)

I'm not sure I've understood the answers, WS :). Within all the handbag swinging I think there are valid points being made which are interesting and which deserve clear answer. This in no way seeks to denigrate your trading, but is just to get clarification.

You started here:

long ftse 5510 , i will add upto 5500

avg = 5505 (presumably an "aim" since you can't know at this point)

stop loss = 5465

tgt = 5545 , 5555

and later got to here:

ftse falls further ...so far 4 contracts longs ., now added another and final long @ 5492 (despite the initial 5000 limit?)..thereby bringing my average down to 5502

all my long positions are in

stop loss remains stagnant as always @ 5465

So, although you have them bundled, you have 5 trades running with an av price of 5502.

1 @ 5510
1 @ 55??
1 @ 55??
1 @ 55??
1 @ 5492

So the clarity I'm after is how you report these successful trades (I think you've closed but not sure of the final price - before target presumably?). Is it (closing price - 5502), or 5 x (closing price - 5502), or what?

jon

barjon and pboyles - i can see your profiles and you are very good traders. It is an honour to be asked questions from traders of your calibre, it means that I am certainly doing something right.

I promise I will answer every single query and question and concern to the best of my ability later tonight.

At present I am absolutely mentally exhausted with all the dispute this morning. I had my tooth taken out 2 days ago and I am in absolute pain and agony, I only got 2 hrs sleep last night.

I usually have a siesta 12.00 in order to keep my trading mind fresh (arabs still do it till this day s its proven scientifically to help)

Status
Not open for further replies.