Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

WS giving what ?
he was giving massive market fall armagedon the other day just at the turn, did you go short then?

no wonder 24 of your 25 posts have been about SB companies

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

After following you for a year or 2, please keep up the good work, very rarely do I come across a person with such integrity, it amazes me that anyone would cast doubt on this. Hate posts are from traders that just cant cut it, its that simple. I urge anyone wanting an edge to study Analysis and to appreciate the effort for no gain WS is giving you, it is a gift, the market has much to teach us - every day!!!

The more I read the crap written the angrier im getting - get a life.

Will (a VERY Grateful Trader)

Thank you for your kind words my friend ......(y)

It is people like you that I continue to remain at trade2win , but if I get too many critics I will leave trade2win....I don't need all this negative energy.

Thank you once again Mr Will ...forever grateful for your support !

Today's trade

"
Fundamentals

Asian markets down overnight and US markets reverse powerfully = bulls lose control

Germans vote on EFSF = uncertainty

(Reuters) - Asian shares and commodities fell on Thursday on growing worries that Europe's intractable debt problems will plunge the world into a second global financial crisis.

Copper fell 3 percent, gold slipped toward $1,600 an ounce to stand more than $300 below its record high earlier this month, and commodities-related stocks such as global miner Rio Tinto were dumped on worries that demand will weaken as the international economy slows.

U.S. stocks close lower, with Dow down about 300 points from day highs on European doubts

SYDNEY (MarketWatch) -- Japanese and Australian shares were notable decliners in a weak session for Asia on Thursday, dragged down by losses for energy firms and persistent worries about Europe’s debt woes.

Risk FX

UUP as stated yesterday will move higher ...

EUR/USD now at resistance after moving higher overnight on short squeeze prior to German vote .....all bullish news factored in @ 1.3630 region ....sell on news , buy on rumour type event expected

AUS/USD - remains under pressure due to weak commodity prices....copper, gold, silver oil under pressure

Technicals

daily chart = bear flag and bearish continuation pattern

10 mins

1. bear flag

2. LL and LH's

3. bearish MA ......20 MA < 50 MA .........target = 200 MA

4. all equity variables under pressure...especially banks as EUROPE bans short selling due to concerns ...short selling ban has never worked

60 mins bear flag

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 5:41 AM
Subject: I am short ftse 100 from 5190
To:

I will add upto 5220

avg around 5205 region

stop loss = 5265

tgt = 5150 , 5100 "

short trade on FTSE 100 currently = + 30 and counting

stop loss now b/e on my short trade .......all risk reduced from trade !!

now I am off out on my motorbike as the sun has come down

Its a shame that jealousy has raised its ugly head again.

Every few months or so, some hater(s) appear on this thread to try and "hate" on WallStreet1928. I can only bear witness to the skill and humility of WallStreet1928. His intraday analysis is always available on his blog on Ning and on this forum for free. He has taught many new and "advanced" traders including myself. His calls service has always resulted very positive by the end of every week [250pips+].

No trader can get every call right all the time. But the key is to be consistent. And WallStreet1928 is consistent. His wins far outweigh his losses which is why he has a modest following. For all those who post negative and derogatory messages with regards to Wallstreet1928, I suggest they learn how to trade and busy themselves in it. And if they are traders themselves, then cut out the jealousy and hate. The cake is big enough for all to eat from it. Stop this crabs in a barrel mentality. If you want to challenge Walstreet1928's analysis, then post your charts........ Constructive feedback is always good.

Now lets stop this tit for tat nonsense and get back into trading..........

Today's trade

"
Fundamentals

Asian markets down overnight and US markets reverse powerfully = bulls lose control

Germans vote on EFSF = uncertainty

(Reuters) - Asian shares and commodities fell on Thursday on growing worries that Europe's intractable debt problems will plunge the world into a second global financial crisis.

Copper fell 3 percent, gold slipped toward $1,600 an ounce to stand more than $300 below its record high earlier this month, and commodities-related stocks such as global miner Rio Tinto were dumped on worries that demand will weaken as the international economy slows.

U.S. stocks close lower, with Dow down about 300 points from day highs on European doubts

SYDNEY (MarketWatch) -- Japanese and Australian shares were notable decliners in a weak session for Asia on Thursday, dragged down by losses for energy firms and persistent worries about Europe’s debt woes.

Risk FX

UUP as stated yesterday will move higher ...

EUR/USD now at resistance after moving higher overnight on short squeeze prior to German vote .....all bullish news factored in @ 1.3630 region ....sell on news , buy on rumour type event expected

AUS/USD - remains under pressure due to weak commodity prices....copper, gold, silver oil under pressure

Technicals

daily chart = bear flag and bearish continuation pattern

10 mins

1. bear flag

2. LL and LH's

3. bearish MA ......20 MA < 50 MA .........target = 200 MA

4. all equity variables under pressure...especially banks as EUROPE bans short selling due to concerns ...short selling ban has never worked

60 mins bear flag

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 5:41 AM
Subject: I am short ftse 100 from 5190
To:

I will add upto 5220

avg around 5205 region

stop loss = 5265

tgt = 5150 , 5100 "

target 1 = 5150 as stated this morning prior to market open

target 2 = 5100

the market remains weak even with the vote

Why ???

because Angela Merkel has compromised too much in getting this vote passed, thereby undermining her own power and authority. This doesn't bode well for Europes strongest country as it creates political uncertainty going forward. The recurring theme of uncertainty is what Europe is trying to divorce itself from as it creates panic and fear = sell off.

Can people please tell me if they find this analysis useful and if it is helping there understanding of the inter-market analysis

I will be going into this area much more deeper over the coming weeks whilst I am on holiday ..........usually until the sun goes lower and its not too hot to step outside!!

thank you and take care to all

The analysis is sound to me WS.

Although FTSE looking pretty strong after those better than expected unemployment numbers. Took a small position just now at 5225. Stop has been placed at 5265.

Lets just wait and see now.

Cheers.

The analysis is sound to me WS.

Although FTSE looking pretty strong after those better than expected unemployment numbers. Took a small position just now at 5225. Stop has been placed at 5265.

Lets just wait and see now.

Cheers.

I am re-entering ftse 100 short from

5220 upto 5235 if the chance comes

avg = 5227

stop loss = 5267

tgt = 5180 , 5150

why ?

I will explain very shortly

The analysis is much appreciated, many thanks. I'm sorry to see people questioning your integrity on here. I was with the subscription service for a short time and found it very informative, only reason I left was because I was too busy at work to take the trades so was unable to make it pay for itself. My only critisism would be that I didn't understand why the entry levels were being chosen and there was no indication as to the reasons behind them which made me feel a little like I was being given fish rather than being taught how to fish.

Keep up the good work, I will certainly be back with the subscription service when time allows. In the mean time any free analysis is a bonus :)

avg = 5227

stop loss = 5267

tgt = 5180 , 5150

why ?

The unemployment numbers have initially created a risk on atmosphere , but this will eventually cause the dollar to strengthen

see the chart of the UUP = bullish

once it strengthens = market sell off

US dollar trades inverse to market

also the futures are manipulated a lot prior to open

Attachments

• UUP daily.png
    UUP daily.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 115

One thing to keep an eye on at the moment that is not mentioned much is bonds.
Compare the FTSE to the UK gilt market at present and the indications are that gilts may sell off and the market may move up. Of course, speculation in gilt prices is largely being driven by UK QE talk and possible debt talk in the UK.
Note the cycles on the gilts:

Attachments

• SP32-20110929-134443.jpg
    SP32-20110929-134443.jpg
    420 KB · Views: 118

One thing to keep an eye on at the moment that is not mentioned much is bonds.
Compare the FTSE to the UK gilt market at present and the indications are that gilts may sell off and the market may move up. Of course, speculation in gilt prices is largely being driven by UK QE talk and possible debt talk in the UK.
Note the cycles on the gilts:

interesting

I am short nasdaq from 2261

upto 2271

avg = 2266

stop loss = 2296

tgt = 2236 , 2226

"WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) — The nation’s weak labor market was “a national crisis” that required attention from the White House and Congress, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke said Wednesday."

It certainly is uncle ben , but why dont you fix it ?

do more QE ......cut some more trees so you can print more money and flood the system = ponzi scheme. If you are really good you could create more jobs by employing more lumber jacks !! hehe

The unemployment numbers have initially created a risk on atmosphere , but this will eventually cause the dollar to strengthen

How come a risk on atmosphere leads to an increase in $ strength ?

Its a shame that jealousy has raised its ugly head again.

Every few months or so, some hater(s) appear on this thread to try and "hate" on WallStreet1928. I can only bear witness to the skill and humility of WallStreet1928. His intraday analysis is always available on his blog on Ning and on this forum for free. He has taught many new and "advanced" traders including myself. His calls service has always resulted very positive by the end of every week [250pips+].

No trader can get every call right all the time. But the key is to be consistent. And WallStreet1928 is consistent. His wins far outweigh his losses which is why he has a modest following. For all those who post negative and derogatory messages with regards to Wallstreet1928, I suggest they learn how to trade and busy themselves in it. And if they are traders themselves, then cut out the jealousy and hate. The cake is big enough for all to eat from it. Stop this crabs in a barrel mentality. If you want to challenge Walstreet1928's analysis, then post your charts........ Constructive feedback is always good.

Now lets stop this tit for tat nonsense and get back into trading..........

FWIW, I don't think people are "hating" for bad analysis, they are complaining because of the double standard of listing yourself on a public forum and selling subscription services (including promoting the service). It's not against any forum policies or anything but typing posts about spiritual masters, guidance and ego and then proceeding to charge people is a bit weird like.

Absolutely
These peeps that call us the haters really should learn to read my initial question and beef was that there was very little content being posted of late as in the last few months whilst still directing people away to another site.

I guess it all comes down to page views and hits

have a good holiday:whistling dont forget to hide your IP address when posting from overseas:rolleyes:

How come a risk on atmosphere leads to an increase in $ strength ?

due to ongoing debt concerns in the Eurozone and global growth concerns in the world......add in a declining gold price and the only safe trade right now = Long US dollar(any excuse to go long will do as US dollar is strong technically speaking too) , especially when it is justified(not 100% as Kathy Explains below) fundamentally

"U.S. jobless claims fell 37k to 391k from last week to the lowest level since April. Normally, the dip below 400k would be extremely encouraging but even the Labor Department does not believe in the improvement. A department official attributed the large decline last not to stability in the labor market, but rather technical issues and seasonal adjustments. However the dollar still rallied on the news because The four week moving average of claims, which gives a more accurate sense of the overall trend in the labor market declined by 5,250, allowing investors to overlook the "technical issues."

News | Currency Trading News | Currency Quotes | Commentary | Analysts - FX 360>

I hope that explains it

avg = 5227

stop loss = 5267

tgt = 5180 , 5150

why ?

FTse 100 closed + 40

target hit as forecast

total points made today = + 70

in a real time in a real environment , in a live market

please feel free to check my trade accuracy based on time stamped posts on trade2win today

I have now made+ 305 points this week whilst on holiday

enjoy folks

let those who doubt my ability keep doubting, I will refuse to speak to them from now on.

as floyd mayweather states after people who continuously doubt his ability

"showing is better than telling" ...

I dont need to talk anymore

I will let my results dictate my character

you can be the judge

I will be back on the morrow and I will post nasdaq analysis later on for all new traders to learn why I took the trade

Status
Not open for further replies.