Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

market has sold off as expected ........profit locked in of + 31 points !!

OK so what next !! now the IHS formation on the dax has to be completed before we really sell off !!

watch 7400 on dax ............once we get there!! then the games begin !!

once dax hits

and there you go folks as forecast a -300 point decline on the dax !!

H&S now triggered

+ 102 points for the week so far, It would have been + 210 if it weren't for the flash crash yesterday!!

Arr , I was up + 75 , then went to - 10 then back to + 40 !!! Roller coaster day

Attachments

• DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX.png
    DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 147
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

FTSE 100 - Daily chart , its all about 5750 !! failure = 5675

I am covering my shorts with subscribers for + 62 and i have finished work for the day

made my pips in my sleep overnight :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    14 KB · Views: 157

that was expected my friend

dax high was 7384 ..16 points short of 7400 !!

that is good enough for me ...trading isnt black and white, its a colourful world especially when Uncle Ben is printing dollars to keep this market afloat!! Take your profits and run

I have made + 100 points in last 12 hrs !!

once dax reaches H&S then we go down as DAX is market leader !!

one must learn intermarket analysis here is a chart of DAX that I sent to subscribers

1. double top

2. H&S formation

study and learn folks

as forecast H&S target = 7500 - 7100 = 6700

watch out for 6600 - 6700 on the spike ln the next few days folks

Attachments

• DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX.png
    DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 133

Morning folks,

I think I might be finally getting profitable and consistent in my trading. I've been trading a demo for the last 3 months, with what I think is quite a good level of success.

Of course I know a demo is easier than cash. I've traded a little bit of my own cash in the past, but didn't feel I was quite consistent enough to be profitable, so went back to demoing.

I suppose the question is, is 3 months enough? Well I know a few folks on here from days of old, and I'd appreciate your honest opinions. Here's my trading record too (you can ignore March and April, 2 very early trades, as they weren't part of the system) if anyone cares to have a look https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/geofract-01/112254

I have to admit I did cut off a couple of trades early today, due to doubt on EU and Cable. It's the way it goes sometimes I guess :)

Hope all your trading is going well. Certainly it looks like the WS master is making lots of pips :)

Geo.

just noticed this !!

Hey Geo ..............how are you old friend. Happy to hear you are getting good results from your frankenstein trading bot , hehe!! !!

Keep up the hard work and keep us updated on results

p.s. What does your trading bot say about uncle Ben and QE 3 ?? hehe

"Live Analysis Service

I also offer to send you my trades accompanied with analysis of arguments for and against, detailed charts and my entry, exit and stop loss levels.

I believe that this type of service is unique in the industry as it helps you understand the reasoning behind taking a trade, priced at just £50 a month, on a pay as you go basis."

so if i subscribe to your service, will you send trading set-ups? or screenshots once you have completed the trades?

"Live Analysis Service

I also offer to send you my trades accompanied with analysis of arguments for and against, detailed charts and my entry, exit and stop loss levels.

I believe that this type of service is unique in the industry as it helps you understand the reasoning behind taking a trade, priced at just £50 a month, on a pay as you go basis."

so if i subscribe to your service, will you send trading set-ups? or screenshots once you have completed the trades?

Dude why don't you just PM the guy or you might come across as some kind of promotion ;)

Gold is going to move on fundamentals over the next few days rather than technicals

why?

US debt deal ..........once it is announced gold should sell off immediately regardless of its technical set up !!

Ha ha, true Wall Street chat, like it!

Looks like gold is heading south, key support at 1608 has just been broken. Could be a tasty move down to 1580s, what do you reckon?

D'ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHH!
Market is trying to work out whether debt deal is good or bad :sneaky:
Raise the debt ceiling - that's good yeah? House is going to come down soon and we'll all be in the slums.

D'ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHH!
Market is trying to work out whether debt deal is good or bad :sneaky:
Raise the debt ceiling - that's good yeah? House is going to come down soon and we'll all be in the slums.

I do not agree, market was bearish since 25th July, the debt deal when announced caused the stops on the shorts to be triggered, after that was done market continued on its bearish track, Gold has been in uptrend since start of July and it continues going up.

I do not agree, market was bearish since 25th July, the debt deal when announced caused the stops on the shorts to be triggered, after that was done market continued on its bearish track, Gold has been in uptrend since start of July and it continues going up.

If you read the first part of my post, you'll see I was talking about the gold market only.

If you read the first part of my post, you'll see I was talking about the gold market only.

very sorry, please forgive me. I thought "market" referred to the market.

wow, prices plummeting again. Anyone got a theory on where it stops ?

wow, prices plummeting again. Anyone got a theory on where it stops ?

as forecast on my other thread

"H&S market top ...time shall tell if I am right"

i expect the 200 MA to hold and market to rally higher post NFP !!

Attachments

• FTSE 100-weekly  .png
    FTSE 100-weekly .png
    14.3 KB · Views: 132

World markets fall - FTSE loses £50bn

hourly spot gold
no sign of a reversal as yet

11i1ids.gif

gold..not reversing as per chart..
here is another safe haven asset
cable..gbp now seen as as a safe haven.hence gilt yields goin down
hourly data
29 pips by 3 reversal
this is goin strong

14xdikj.gif

you might all think that the euro is a dog
be careful

hourly data since 18 april..note new uptrend that bounced off support on thursday
2epue5u.gif

OK ......sell off over for now!!

Now its time to move higher in the short term

DAX @ 200 MA support and I expect this to hold and move higher

THE US Debt downgrade was telegraphed .........nobody cares just BTFD !!

World market rally time ....

Attachments

• DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX-weekly.png
    DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX-weekly.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.