Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

just closed all my shorts for another + 40

+ 110 points for the day with subscribers !!

now its time for BBQ !!

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

that was expected my friend

dax high was 7384 ..16 points short of 7400 !!

that is good enough for me ...trading isnt black and white, its a colourful world especially when Uncle Ben is printing dollars to keep this market afloat!! Take your profits and run

I have made + 100 points in last 12 hrs !!

once dax reaches H&S then we go down as DAX is market leader !!

one must learn intermarket analysis here is a chart of DAX that I sent to subscribers

1. double top

2. H&S formation

study and learn folks

and down goes the dax as forecast!"!!

(y)

Well done fella!!

Dax goes down and back up lol.
Currently i have a short on dow, sold at 12610 but staying with it for a while. Hopeing for much bigger drop, well see. Ftse and dax stuck at the moment if dax gets through 7300 and ftse through 5900 then things might get interesting.

Dax goes down and back up lol.
Currently i have a short on dow, sold at 12610 but staying with it for a while. Hopeing for much bigger drop, well see. Ftse and dax stuck at the moment if dax gets through 7300 and ftse through 5900 then things might get interesting.

I'm just a day trader buddy

I can only forecast for the next few hours given the state of the variables in the market at the time .....

I break market down into 3 segments

1. indices/equities
2. Risk FX
3. commods

I then use intermarket analysis and trade accordingly !!

after 16.30 the yanks can manipulate the market any direction they want.

OBAMA is intentionally delaying a solution to the debt ceiling because he wants to destroy the US Dollar, its better than QE 3, QE 4 !!! No need to print money and face political opposition!!

Yeah thats what i thought.
Whats this about after 16.30 yanks can manipulate market any direction they want.
Nor do i understand why obama would want to destroy us dollar. Makes no sence isnt it a good thing to be the worlds reserve currency lol.
Also if this did happen surely he would face political opposition and lots of it.

+ 52 pips made by 8.01 am and I am finished for the day with my subscribers

+ 202 pips made this week so far

life is good ...Praise the Lord!!

Well done on the pips! I am currently short from 5950 and thinking of closing fairly soon.

What do you mean by 'with my subscribers'? Do you have another forum where you post your live trades?

+ 52 pips made by 8.01 am and I am finished for the day with my subscribers

+ 202 pips made this week so far

life is good ...Praise the Lord!!

Dude, do you ever sleep?

hard work pays the bills buddy

+ 180 pips today with subscribers giving us a grand total of + 356 pips for the week

money never sleeps

+ 180 pips today with subscribers giving us a grand total of + 356 pips for the week

money never sleeps

I'm more of a lazy work, efficient work pays the bills kind of guy :)

OOI bud, have you divided up your calcs into pips during London/US hours and pips during overnight Asian session?

money never sleeps

Ha ha, true Wall Street chat, like it!

Looks like gold is heading south, key support at 1608 has just been broken. Could be a tasty move down to 1580s, what do you reckon?

Looks like gold is heading south, key support at 1608 has just been broken. Could be a tasty move down to 1580s, what do you reckon?

just hit 200MA on the 1hr chart, has to break that to be sure.

Gold is going to move on fundamentals over the next few days rather than technicals

why?

US debt deal ..........once it is announced gold should sell off immediately regardless of its technical set up !!

just hit 200MA on the 1hr chart, has to break that to be sure.

as if by magic, the black line holds :)...for now

Attachments

• Screenshot-1.png
    Screenshot-1.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:

Morning folks,

I think I might be finally getting profitable and consistent in my trading. I've been trading a demo for the last 3 months, with what I think is quite a good level of success.

Of course I know a demo is easier than cash. I've traded a little bit of my own cash in the past, but didn't feel I was quite consistent enough to be profitable, so went back to demoing.

I suppose the question is, is 3 months enough? Well I know a few folks on here from days of old, and I'd appreciate your honest opinions. Here's my trading record too (you can ignore March and April, 2 very early trades, as they weren't part of the system) if anyone cares to have a look https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/geofract-01/112254

I have to admit I did cut off a couple of trades early today, due to doubt on EU and Cable. It's the way it goes sometimes I guess :)

Hope all your trading is going well. Certainly it looks like the WS master is making lots of pips :)

Geo.

Morning folks,

I think I might be finally getting profitable and consistent in my trading. I've been trading a demo for the last 3 months, with what I think is quite a good level of success.

Of course I know a demo is easier than cash. I've traded a little bit of my own cash in the past, but didn't feel I was quite consistent enough to be profitable, so went back to demoing.

I suppose the question is, is 3 months enough? Well I know a few folks on here from days of old, and I'd appreciate your honest opinions. Here's my trading record too (you can ignore March and April, 2 very early trades, as they weren't part of the system) if anyone cares to have a look https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/geofract-01/112254

I have to admit I did cut off a couple of trades early today, due to doubt on EU and Cable. It's the way it goes sometimes I guess :)

Hope all your trading is going well. Certainly it looks like the WS master is making lots of pips :)

Geo.

What percentage did you make on your account in 3 months?

Actually forget about the results, they don't necessarily matter, (save for the fact I like the results). I guess it's more down to how many trades I've taken under the system, and with backtesting.

Which is almost 60 on the live demo (it says 117 on my fx book, only because I open 2 positions at the same time for scale out purposes). I made 75 trades via my backtesting software. Total some 135 trades.

I'll re-phrase my question - 'is 135 trades enough for a good test, or to get viable results?' How long have other peeps waited to prove a system before trading it with cash? Any input welcome.

Gold is going to move on fundamentals over the next few days rather than technicals

why?

US debt deal ..........once it is announced gold should sell off immediately regardless of its technical set up !!

I do not agree, the debt ceiling was always going to be raised, the probability of it not being was almost zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.