Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

FTSE 100 - OK Folks........A new start to the week ahead. Can we hold this key trend line ?

My forecast for the week = reversal city ..........I expect FTSE to reverse and finish the week higher.

I will be sending analysis and live real time analysis to subscribers on a daily basis

weekly target of + 200 pips starts again

Let the games begin folks

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    14.9 KB · Views: 144
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

*pokes you in the ribs* Do more eurusd stuff, will ya? :)

EUR/USD , .not looking good on the daily chart as we have lower highs and bear flag !!

Attachments

• USD Spot.png
    USD Spot.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 140

But remember EUR/USD will be dictated by news events given the current state of the crisis, conflicting news reports out of Athens and Berlin ...........The Technicals will get abused and disrespected as one news candle can cause a reversal, therefore one has to focus on fundamentals and trade accordingly.

Thanks. That's been my feeling. Not touched it for a week!

Do you trade Aussie?

I did some overtime today as my first trade was closed - 30

I'm usually finished by 12.00

but we finished with + 55 for the day with subscribers

A good start to week folks

p.s. shadow ninja ............I will explain how i trade e/u, a/u , ftse, oil , etc together via intermarket analysis later on today buddy !!

I have some BBQ ribs waiting for me in the garden, so let me enjoy the sunny day and I will be back later. I also have a footy match tonight

No rush. I like to see how others apply TA, that's all.

a very frustrating day today

I have just finished trading for + 20, I got caught in that powerful bias change post housing sales data = short squeeze

nasdaq made a powerful reversal which i didnt expect !!

oh well still + 75 for the week so far

now its all about the Greece vote and Uncle Bens meeting on the morrow

FTSE 100 - OK Folks........A new start to the week ahead. Can we hold this key trend line ?

My forecast for the week = reversal city ..........I expect FTSE to reverse and finish the week higher.

I will be sending analysis and live real time analysis to subscribers on a daily basis

weekly target of + 200 pips starts again

Let the games begin folks

forecast =reversal = correct so far

FTSE has made a nice move higher based on my swing trades

but day trading, now that is a different kettle of fish!

forecast =reversal = correct so far

FTSE has made a nice move higher based on my swing trades

but day trading, now that is a different kettle of fish!

I missed the trades earlier this week. Is it still good to enter at this level of 5765 ? If so, any idea how far down shall I put my stops for the week ? Thanks

Good evening folks

+ 75 pips today , fantastic results with subscribers

already made + 155 for the week and its only wednesday.....weekly target of +200 should be hit easily!!

I will be taking it easy for the next few days

p.s. @kausty..........I can't instruct you where to put your stops. All i can discuss is my strategy on my account , I expect the FTSE to finish the week higher. The majority of the rally is over now as I expected a sharp rally monday/Tuesday as traders cover shorts from friday. Now I expect a sideways bias/upwards for remainder of the week on FTSE. Happy trading to you buddy

I will leave you with this argument for the markets to move higher

Nasdaq has IHS formation ..........target = 2260 = world markets rally = FTSE rally

Attachments

• US Tech 100 Daily Future (Se (22-JUN-11)IHS.png
    US Tech 100 Daily Future (Se (22-JUN-11)IHS.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 148

Eurusd

Attachments

• Screenshot-Advanced Chart-Mozilla Firefox.png
    Screenshot-Advanced Chart-Mozilla Firefox.png
    90.7 KB · Views: 173

10am and I am finished for the day with + 35 with subscribers

+ 180 pips for the week

I have covered all shorts and now I expect IHS formation to play out on nasdaq and lead all markets higher over next 24-48 hrs

I will leave you with this argument for the markets to move higher

Nasdaq has IHS formation ..........target = 2260 = world markets rally = FTSE rally

There you go folks

Nasdaq longs in the money

Rally rally to 2260 as forecast

+ 200 pips for the week has already been hit in 4 days trading

Subscribers have given me friday off

Enjoy your weekend, its going to be a scorcher

Cycling, cricket and football for me ..........and BBQ!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.