Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Mr Maluguti.........please dont post details about your website on my thread again

I have generated more than 0.5 million hits through my hard work, hours spent on accurate analysis and forecasts ..........not to mention helping people from being duped by charlatans selling signals.

please create your own thread and promote your services on there(EVEN THOUGH IT IS ILLEGAL TO PROMOTE. iF A MODERATOR IS WATCHING HE WILL MOST PROBABLY BAN YOU AND DELETE ALL YOUR POSTS )

thank you

Mr Wallstreet, no shameless plugs no mention of a website :innocent: but I thought the attached chart might be useful to you and all your followers. this is a forecast for the next day. If you don't like it tell me to get lost..hopefully the chart is readable
Quite simply small movement down until 10am, and then a continuation of the trend all the way to the end of the day...lets see what Tuesday brings...:sneaky:

Attachments

• FTSE forecast.jpg
    FTSE forecast.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 192
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

malaguti = bad stomach in spanish ??
is that right ??
anyway,put you all straight
watch those s&p 500 futures.closed at res 1333 area.major supp at 1320 and one dog of a res area at 1340.soe these are the areas to watch..ftse will follow

malaguti = bad stomach in spanish ??
is that right ??
anyway,put you all straight
watch those s&p 500 futures.closed at res 1333 area.major supp at 1320 and one dog of a res area at 1340.soe these are the areas to watch..ftse will follow

:LOL:

Mr Wallstreet, no shameless plugs no mention of a website :innocent: but I thought the attached chart might be useful to you and all your followers. this is a forecast for the next day. If you don't like it tell me to get lost..hopefully the chart is readable
Quite simply small movement down until 10am, and then a continuation of the trend all the way to the end of the day...lets see what Tuesday brings...:sneaky:

Which planetary alignments is this based on? the ftse's been turning quite nicely on new and full moons recently...

not bad so far..possible turning point 2nd going into 3rd. Last post from me Wallstreet, sorry to take up your space but hope this was of any use
PM me if you're interested

Attachments

• FTSE Daily 1 June 2011.jpg
    FTSE Daily 1 June 2011.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 159

NO Thanks Maluguti , I trade based on my own analysis

I have learned to fish for myself and I teach people how to fish for themselves too

Never be dependant on anyone folks .........be independent and trade based on your own analysis.

I aim to teach people by showing them my analysis until they learn to fly solo

Last edited:

not bad so far..possible turning point 2nd going into 3rd. Last post from me Wallstreet, sorry to take up your space but hope this was of any use
PM me if you're interested

I have always been taught to remain humble and never be arrogant ..........as the cloak of pride is for god alone. SO please don't take this the wrong way my friend .....

I make around 200-250 pips a week with my subscribers, I average around 1000 pips a month

why would I possibly want your services ??????

you are like a person teaching algebra to a highly qualified individual who has a PHD in advanced mathematics. I hope you catch my drift buddy .......

I know your game , so please stop promoting your website and services on my thread. Please set up your own thread and stop hijacking free marketing/promotion on my thread as it is watched by a lot of people !

If you have any further questions or queries please PM me

Thank you

Bernanke is out buying pencil sharp'ners - lots of QE3 checks to sign this time

Just quick question, what's your stance on corn, it look very bullish to me, especially with the bio-fuels campaign....

Is corn the next big thing?

Haha, should I be eating corn flakes while I can still afford it :p

I need to find a forex broker that does BRL :p

tera
what is youre time horizon...days,months,years.ie how long do you want to hold a position ??
let wallstreet know and i am sure he will post a chart with his thoughts.he is very obliging

Just quick question, what's your stance on corn, it look very bullish to me, especially with the bio-fuels campaign....

dollar is bullish now.the last signal on this chart was bullish.price now moved back to near the support zone/green line..74.0 area
this chart does not get bearish until 72.85 is hit..on the close
dollar index .daily data
0.370 by 2 reversal

2ryk238.gif

eurusd.false breakout.it needs to retarce
4 hour data
38 pips by 2 reversal
1.4440 is 50% retrace area

209lhxx.gif

Hello my friend .........

Please upload a chart and we can discuss its direction

from a fundamental point of view ..........my stance is that I subscriber to the view of Bill rogers, Gerald Celente, Peter Schiff... that we will get QE 3, QE 4, QE 5 etc etc !

This equals one thing and one thing only ......................further bankruptcies, geo political instability, and economic uncertainty. Add in the argument for Global warming, natural disasters , droughts etc etc ..........Then you have commodities/raw materials etc going higher!!

Technicals we can discuss for entry as the direction is up especially given that the weak employment/gdp data has revived the debate of QE 3

eurusd.false breakout.it needs to retarce
4 hour data
38 pips by 2 reversal
1.4440 is 50% retrace area

209lhxx.gif

OOI dentist, how do you figure false breakouts from PF or is that your personal opinion on the move?

hi san
ok..you can see the last break upwards from the 4250 area on 25 may.the latest column has not retraced as yet..from this chart no major support area has been tested.on lower t/f they have.so we assume it is a false break until we get a column change.then we calculate the 38.2%,50% areas as you know.once we get a definite test of support and trend continuation,then the break is not false
hope this explains

the chart needs 76 pips for it to have a column change of direction.ie a down column
also using CLOSE plot..this filters out a fair bit of noise.so the real trend becomes more apparent
beware...the emperor might have no clothes

hi san
ok..you can see the last break upwards from the 4250 area on 25 may.the latest column has not retraced as yet..from this chart no major support area has been tested.on lower t/f they have.so we assume it is a false break until we get a column change.then we calculate the 38.2%,50% areas as you know.once we get a definite test of support and trend continuation,then the break is not false
hope this explains

Difficult area what with all the news coming out on both sides.
Friday close was above 61.8 retrace but it always moves past the retrace area by 20-30+pips for stops especially on high volume.

Hello Folks .......how is everyone doing today?

nailed the FTSE short today for over 50 + pips ...........and nasdaq short overnight for + 20 pips !!

+ 70 pips today

The week is going well ...only wednesday and already hit + 150 pips with subscribers !!

How is everyone else doing ?

I will try to post some analysis for everyone later.

I am currently training for london marathon and have taken up road cycling(100 miles a week at present) so very occupied with that at present !!

Good evening to all

my forecast for the remainder of the week is ................drum roll please !! hehe

I expect the 200 MA to hold and market to move higher going into the weekend....

1. bad news now priced in .......but still FTSE has remained remained resilient and strong

2. Mr trichet will most likely talk up the EURO = short squeeze .......US dollar drops = market rally

3. POMO going into weekend ........YANKS cant behave themselves and Uncle Ben will be busy cutting trees to print more US dollars ...........QE 3 is on its way!!

4. Oil is bullish and will help commod sector = FTSE 100 index as heavily weighted towards commods

These are just a few of the fundamental arguments that I send my subscribers on a daily basis, along with technical arguments including charts and analysis .........in order to help improve there trading and for them to understand and trade independently successfully !!

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    16.4 KB · Views: 146

Good evening to all

my forecast for the remainder of the week is ................drum roll please !! hehe

I expect the 200 MA to hold and market to move higher going into the weekend....

1. bad news now priced in .......but still FTSE has remained remained resilient and strong

2. Mr trichet will most likely talk up the EURO = short squeeze .......US dollar drops = market rally

3. POMO going into weekend ........YANKS cant behave themselves and Uncle Ben will be busy cutting trees to print more US dollars ...........QE 3 is on its way!!

4. Oil is bullish and will help commod sector = FTSE 100 index as heavily weighted towards commods

These are just a few of the fundamental arguments that I send my subscribers on a daily basis, along with technical arguments including charts and analysis .........in order to help improve there trading and for them to understand and trade independently successfully !!

rally is over

FTSE is up + 50

down we go from here

Status
Not open for further replies.