Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

it looks like the shafting continued over night

i am still remaining neutral here .............but 70% chance we go down further due to a weak nasdaq !!

70% held true

ok i am calling it a day with + 65

+ 120 in 2 days ......its a good start to the week with subscribers !!

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

AUS/USD ............keep an eye on this H&S brewing

closed for + 50 pips ........right shoulder in , now i will wait for breach of neckline

oil now in a support zone, therefore it should help the aussie !!

Attachments

• USO04_12_2011.jpg
    USO04_12_2011.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 132

now i will rest and focus on subscribers and the chat room for the remainder of the week .......

Good luck with your trading folks

volatile week ahead ............adhere to good money management and risk management at all times !!

you're welcome suddendeath !!!

I hope everyone had a good week........

I ended up with + 215 points with subscribers this week as TA was very obedient

you're welcome suddendeath !!!

I hope everyone had a good week........

I ended up with + 215 points with subscribers this week as TA was very obedient

You don't get much better analysis than that Wallstreet1928,

best of luck.

FTSE 100 - bear flag in charge due to chinese rate hikes

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    15.5 KB · Views: 135

Wallstreet1928, what's your opinion on the current currency war between the us and china?

Surely the Yuan will be bullish this year?.... Regardless of the Cooperation of the chineses, the americans seem to be determined to take action.

Wallstreet1928, what's your opinion on the current currency war between the us and china?

Surely the Yuan will be bullish this year?.... Regardless of the Cooperation of the chineses, the americans seem to be determined to take action.

welcome to you my friend

Yes all fundamentals point to a bullish yuan ..............

Euro = toilet paper
Dollar = FED hell bent on devaluation as no other choice to revive economy

Sterling = vulnerable ......it's a poxy little island that nobody cares about !!

indian rupee or chinese yuan ........only currencies that are fundamentally strong !!

Firstly, you called the Bear signal spot on... well done!
So where do you think the FTSE is headed across the rest of the week? I held off on buying Barclay's today even though it lowered over 5% at one point today hit a support level and then rose slightly.
I just have a feeling that the S&P's downgrading of USA credit to Negative and The Chinese rate hike will push it a little lower. I might be wrong with Barclay's, but I suspect the miners will go a little lower again tomorrow due to the Chinese rate hikes. Anyway, nice thread!

Firstly, you called the Bear signal spot on... well done!
So where do you think the FTSE is headed across the rest of the week? I held off on buying Barclay's today even though it lowered over 5% at one point today hit a support level and then rose slightly.
I just have a feeling that the S&P's downgrading of USA credit to Negative and The Chinese rate hike will push it a little lower. I might be wrong with Barclay's, but I suspect the miners will go a little lower again tomorrow due to the Chinese rate hikes. Anyway, nice thread!

Hello my friend

I am a day trader buddy , I just react to the variables present before me on the day ............

given the current environment it is very hard to forecast right now, who would have thought the USA would get downgraded ?

Having said the Yanks cant behave themselves and I do expect them to manipulate the market higher by pumping POMO through the nasdaq later on in the week........

weakness until thurs-friday!!

FTSE 100 - violent reversal this week- retests previous trend line and then violent reversal

POMO power.........Yanks love to manipulate this market higher going into the weekend !!

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    14.3 KB · Views: 123

Happy easter to all

Attachments

• happy-easter-bunny.jpg
    happy-easter-bunny.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 131

Hello my friend

I am a day trader buddy , I just react to the variables present before me on the day ............

given the current environment it is very hard to forecast right now, who would have thought the USA would get downgraded ?

Having said the Yanks cant behave themselves and I do expect them to manipulate the market higher by pumping POMO through the nasdaq later on in the week........

weakness until thurs-friday!!

happened as forecast ...........

Nasdaq rally via POMO .........

you are witnessing biggest ponzi scheme fraud in history

You were correct with the NASDQ rally! Do you see the NASDAQ rally continuing or a bit of profit taking occuring?

where are the lazy brits?

FTSE 100 - Pomo Power may take this higher ..........currently stuck at the great wall of china!!

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    15.9 KB · Views: 121
Status
Not open for further replies.