Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

FTSE 100 - break out .................NFP day spike !!

friday was a dull day ....

2 short trades closed b/e and last short only + 6

total of + 6 on a NFP day ..hehe!!

yawn.......I hope everyone else did better !!

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    13.8 KB · Views: 128
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

eur/jpy

houston we have lift off

break of IHS formation with bullish MA cross over on weekly chart

IHS target = 125

Attachments

• JPY Spot.png
    JPY Spot.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 136

based on intermarket analysis there are a lot of conflicting variables at present

Nasdaq retest of neckline

Attachments

• NASDAQ-100 INDEX.png
    NASDAQ-100 INDEX.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 134

Apple - has fallen from the tree

this chart is very weak ...therefore I expect the nasdaq to sell off within next 24-48 hrs !

Attachments

• apple.png
    apple.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 139

Apple - has fallen from the tree

this chart is very weak ...therefore I expect the nasdaq to sell off within next 24-48 hrs !

as stated in my analysis , nasdaq has fallen

a good day for me and my subscribers

good start to the week !!

FTSE 100 - failed bull flag ..............walls of resistance, given the current climate it is very hard to penetrate !!

Down we go ...........

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    12 KB · Views: 145

Even though another country declares it needs help the FTSE shrugs it off and moves up something we dont know that everyone else does ? When is the sh*t gonna hit the fan lol.

Even though another country declares it needs help the FTSE shrugs it off and moves up something we dont know that everyone else does ? When is the sh*t gonna hit the fan lol.

FTSE on fire due to commods,

but as the wise man of the east once said

your strength will soon become your weakness !!

give it time my friend .........

It has, already, hit the fan but, since we are already inundated and blinded by bull**** we cannot see, or recognise, the real stuff that is coming behind. What interests me is who is behind the fan, making sure that it is pointed in our direction .

The dollar was weaker across the board in Asian and early European trade today as fears over the looming US government shutdown and continued speculation over the widening of interest rate differentials saw greenback heavily offered throughout the night.

hi ws..cricket started ??
we are expecting a good season from you

alcoa ..reporting tomorrow
remember this is a commodity stock.profits could be great from weak dollar
bullish chart

2wg9ilw.jpg

Market_Fx Maxy Rice
Trading is chock full of paradoxes and contradictions in thinking that make it extremely difficult to learn how to be successful

RISK off today ............

market is due a royal shafting within next 24 hrs

FSTE and dax are going down .........

All targets hit with subscribers

+ 55 points in 90 mins with subscribers

I am finished for the day

+50 a day, + 250 a week .........1000 points a month!!

easy ........learn from the right person and you will earn abundantly folks !!

I am off to play cricket and practise in the nets

US markets got a good shafting ..........but oil got shafted the most !!

OK shafting over for now .........now we go into neutral mode !!

I will update my subscribers with regards to direction on the morrow

risk on , risk off

wax on , wax off .................

you must find a Mr Miyagi and learn the nature of the markets from him...........not everyone has the wisdom to trade > 90% accuracy folks !!

it looks like the shafting continued over night

i am still remaining neutral here .............but 70% chance we go down further due to a weak nasdaq !!

AUS/USD ............keep an eye on this H&S brewing

Attachments

• Spot FX AUD_USD (DFB).png
    Spot FX AUD_USD (DFB).png
    16.1 KB · Views: 138
Status
Not open for further replies.