Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

ftse 100
1 year of data
40 points by 1 reversal
no signs yet of any short signals as yet.watch the thin green line

9pus8j.gif

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

nas 100 daily
2 months of data
9 points box size by 2 reversal
some weakness...but no change in trend
2370 area a strong support for this uptrend
10894w3.jpg

Last edited:

eurusd.downtrend line got broken last wednesday

2qmpzwx.gif

2 hour data input
23 pips box size
near res now

German DAX - The only bullish Index left .............testing break out level !!

Attachments

• DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX).png
    DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX).png
    15.8 KB · Views: 128

The great all of china held @ 6100

3 bars down .....potential 4th bar reversal on the morrow !!

but RISK FX and geo politics to dictate direction !!

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    13.2 KB · Views: 118

Nasdaq crucial that 61-78% Fib holds here

key support @ 2330 was breached so i will remain vigilant !!

Attachments

• NASDAQ-100 INDEX.png
    NASDAQ-100 INDEX.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 99

DOw jones bearish reversal candle ..............

BUT ......all previous candles have been negated so I am not getting bearish yet !! need confirmation even with geo politics

Attachments

• DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL A.png
    DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL A.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 125

can we get to 1.385 given that the FED have to triple POMO and devalue the dollar due to the recent sell off and save this market from collapse ????

Attachments

• USD Spot.png
    USD Spot.png
    15 KB · Views: 115

can we get to 1.385 given that the FED have to triple POMO and devalue the dollar due to the recent sell off and save this market from collapse ????

Yes we can

QE3 ...........POMO powerrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Ponzi scheme power........

German Dax - retest of the key pivotal trend line

Attachments

• DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX).png
    DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX).png
    16 KB · Views: 115

FTSE 100 - I am expecting a failed bull flag to lead us lower.........in order to complete the H&S !!

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    16.1 KB · Views: 161

Classic Retrace In Progress

The markets are fading off the highs of the day as lingering global fears persist. In addition, this is a classic retrace back higher after the major drop last week. A retrace states that after a significant two or more day move, the market or stock making the move will jump in the opposite direction but stay inside the original move. After the retrace completes, the market or stock heads back in the original direction.

After putting in a major pivot top last week, the markets fell for two or more consecutive days. After a bounce on Friday and initially today, the markets have started to slowly fall again. Is this a classic retrace over the last two trading days? Is the market going to start to move lower again? It is possible.

There are some major stocks showing weakness today. Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) is dropping sharply, trading at $172.31, -4.93 (-2.78%). In addition, the financial sector has turned to the negative side, leading the markets off their highs. Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE:GS) is trading at $164.27, -0.50 (-0.30%) while JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM) is trading at $46.52, -0.16 (-0.34%).

The next few days will be pivotal in terms of seeing if this retrace back up is just a setup for another move lower. Continue to watch the 52 week highs on the S&P 500. To gain more market guidance, swing trades and education, join the Research Center. Take a free trial today.

http://www.inthemoneystocks.com/n_rant_and_rave_blog.php

You never fail to amaze me man your calls are often so so right !

You never fail to amaze me man your calls are often so so right !

you're welcome my friend

I am only here to help the New trader learn and acquire the tools needed to hit 80-90% success like I do on all my trades

prince andrew taking the ftse lower

Status
Not open for further replies.