Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

you still here?!

just thought i'd drop by to say hello WS, hope the new year brings you continued wealth and happiness :D

i may poke my head round the door now and again over the next week or so...

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

you still here?!

just thought i'd drop by to say hello WS, hope the new year brings you continued wealth and happiness :D

i may poke my head round the door now and again over the next week or so...

Heyyy buddy !! I'm seeing a ghost , all the lads miss you ..................well those that can still remember you. I miss you .......so , so happy to see you my friend. you have brought back many happy and funny memories !!

scarlet pimpernel , this time you are not going anywhere .............I demand 1 post per week from you my friend !! hehe

The characteristics of a good trader = longevity, steadfastness and consistency. I aspire to aim and achieve all those my friend whilst helping all to become the king of the PIP.

Besides I am the charlatan destroyer ..........If I go , who shall replace me !! I had some rest for a bit and I heard of too many charlatans popping there heads up on trade2win.

A trader is he who has command over all variables, not just one poxy instrument and prays it goes in his direction .............

master all 4 elements, water, wind , earth and fire!!

and you shall harness a power that is indescribable .......that is what i seek to achieve and demonstrate to all new traders that one can only truly be successful once you learn intermarket analysis and recognise the fundamental tenet of

RISK ON , RISK OFF

WAX ON , WAX OFF

risk on = market rally

risk off = market sell off

follow your variables and let them tell you ....................then you can make 50-100 pips a day easily as I do with my subscribers, day in and day out !!

glad to see you're still trading buddy, i'm going to see if your web-site is still in my bookmarks folder...

you still see kaisen, geo, ciao?

EDIT: i don't have your web-site addy anymore WS, can you PM it to me? (just in case T2W have an issue with you putting on their forum)

Last edited:

glad to see you're still trading buddy, i'm going to see if your web-site is still in my bookmarks folder...

you still see kaisen, geo, ciao?

EDIT: i don't have your web-site addy anymore WS, can you PM it to me? (just in case T2W have an issue with you putting on their forum)

i spoke to kaisen no so long ago as he is now working full time and trading part time swing trading ...........he is well!!

Geo is busy number crunching formulating his trading bot .....he is well , spoke a few weeks back and pops in website now now and again!!

Ciao is busy with his olives , he came in last week offering his tips on the US shares !!
planning on going to visit his olive garden this year!!

So buddy , tell me how is life with you

are you still trading and how is life ?

Oh and by the way I became a daddy a few weeks ago to a beautiful baby daughter called shirin

so now i trade the asian session a lot due to baby ..hehe!!

hey congratulations mate!

i suppose that's one advantage to trading/babies ey? both work 24 hrs :)

glad to hear the regulars are still around too. personally i haven't looked at a chart for about a year or so...been working mundane office jobs while i figure out what to do next!

got your pm, i'll pop over to your site soon.

take care bud :)

ftse 100..showing the uptrend that started on 1st december
10 min data input
9 point box sizeby 3 reversal.hilo plot
lots of green lines reinforce the uptrend and will give a strong support area in that zone
be careful with shorts
i have put on a downtrend line to see the reaction.if there is strength or weakness above the 5970 support area/black horizontal lines
i think the market will look at the retrace if 5970 area is broken to decide if there is strength or weakness
certainly looks like a top at this point,but no real confirmation

2q1wh04.gif

agree with 5970 ........the line in the sand !!

5980-5970 is the battle line ..............

Gold, aussie , euro , oil .............all pointing < 5980 for FTSE 100 , add in a dax bear flag and 5980 looks vulnerable, not to mention a healthy correction in US markets !!

The assassination attempt in US politics isn't looking good for US market come monday !!

Expecting a 3rd bar move down on Monday

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    10.3 KB · Views: 112

DAX - still remains the weak link ...........Bear flag needs to be watched with a potential move lower !!

Attachments

• DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX).png
    DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX).png
    14.5 KB · Views: 111

commodity breakdown on the way and look out silver...but BP crude shutdown may keep oils from falling hard as well as progress energy bid ...24 on silver anyone ?
justtradin

EUR/USD - Daily Chart indicating potential support @ 1.29 ..if breached then 1.26 region is next. Failed IHS = very very bearish move down

Attachments

• EUR_USD Spot.png
    EUR_USD Spot.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 121

commodity breakdown on the way and look out silver...but BP crude shutdown may keep oils from falling hard as well as progress energy bid ...24 on silver anyone ?
justtradin

welcome, welcome to you .........my friend !!

very warm welcome

euro , aussie , oil , copper, gold .........all under pressure = silver bearish on fundamentals !!

weekly = bearish engulfing = confirmation on technical level of bearish stance

daily = watch out for the H&S formation which is brewing. Wedge formation broken to the down side !!

my conclusion = bearish and yes I agree with $24 target !!

Attachments

• Silver Full0311 Future-daily.png
    Silver Full0311 Future-daily.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 132
  • Silver Full0311 Futureweekly.png
    Silver Full0311 Futureweekly.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 111

justtradin

my only argument against breakdown is oil ...........Bullish MA cross over , but bull flag has been negated !!

I will be happy with commodity breakdown once euro < 1.29 and aussie < 0.99

Attachments

• Light Crude Oil Full0211 Future.png
    Light Crude Oil Full0211 Future.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 121

EUR/USD - Daily Chart indicating potential support @ 1.29 ..if breached then 1.26 region is next. Failed IHS = very very bearish move down

I hold the view EURUSD will test 1.20... Unless 1.36 is breached Euro is on its way down.

Gold, aussie , euro , oil .............all pointing < 5980 for FTSE 100 , add in a dax bear flag and 5980 looks vulnerable, not to mention a healthy correction in US markets !!

The assassination attempt in US politics isn't looking good for US market come monday !!

closed 2/3 of my FTSE shorts from overnight

leaving last 1/3 b/e for target of 5940 !!

another great start to the week folks

Timberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

fire in the hole ...........(y)

Attachments

• volunteer_image.jpg
    volunteer_image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 259

FTSE 100 - I highlighted this pattern to everyone last week folks ...H&S target = 5850 if Uncle Ben lets this happen

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (07-JAN-11)H&S formation.png
    FTSE 100 Daily (07-JAN-11)H&S formation.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 131

closed all shorts on ftse

last 1/3 @ 5950

5940 a good support zone !!

clusterstock clusterstock
Shanghai Tanks, And US Futures Dive After Shock Chinese Trade Numbers http://read.bi/hZANP3

Dive , i like dive ....hehe!!

Status
Not open for further replies.