Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

5650 is my line in the sand on the ftse because of the resistance it was in sep 2008 and the s and r role it's played so far. close below here today and stay there next week and the break of prev highs will start to look like a trap. just my tuppence worth.

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (26-NOV-10).png
    FTSE 100 Daily (26-NOV-10).png
    13.4 KB · Views: 115
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

where are you located ws?

i'm with you on the h&s but this trend line is doing it's thing so far.

I am located in Manchester buddy

yes that trend line is a good support level for now !!

FTSE's fate is dependant on H&S on copper, oil and aus/usd ?

if we see follow through on oil ,copper and aussie then FTSE will tumble !!

H&S on

aus/usd , copper and oil

if these dominos fall then the big domino will Tumble !!

Attachments

• AUD_USD Spot.png
    AUD_USD Spot.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 104
  • Copper Full1210 Future.png
    Copper Full1210 Future.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 121
  • Light Crude Oil Full0111 Future.png
    Light Crude Oil Full0111 Future.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 96

Intermarket analysis - no variables is independent !!

Stock Market is one big risk machine

wax on , wax off

risk on , risk off

Aus/usd and copper remain the biggest risk barometers

in order to a be a successful trader and bat @ 80-90% , one must understand the variables that make the FTSE 100 tick

If you you can forecast the variables then you can pre-empt the direction on the FTSE 100

well to an extent they are part of the same chart. any dollar strength will by default deflate the commods and in turn the ftse. so what we're basically saying is if the usd gets going risk is off for a while. now i wonder what the catalyst for usd strength will be? i guess the obvious is more bad news for euro debt?

well to an extent they are part of the same chart. any dollar strength will by default deflate the commods and in turn the ftse. so what we're basically saying is if the usd gets going risk is off for a while. now i wonder what the catalyst for usd strength will be? i guess the obvious is more bad news for euro debt?

factors that can cause US dollar rally

North/South Korea
Israel/Iran war
sovereign debt fears - a matter of time before the next country goes bankrupt
US dollar short squeeze .......the short trade is too crowded !!
another Chinese rate hike due to over heating fears

Intermarket analysis - no variables is independent !!

Stock Market is one big risk machine

wax on , wax off

risk on , risk off

Aus/usd and copper remain the biggest risk barometers

in order to a be a successful trader and bat @ 80-90% , one must understand the variables that make the FTSE 100 tick

If you you can forecast the variables then you can pre-empt the direction on the FTSE 100
Hi wallstreet,
what software you reckon on variables testing?

from the uk deficit, spending cut, i think FTSE should break 5600. If not this time, it should happen in next year Jan/Mar.

possible base forming on the euro
eurusd.last week

i3ic7m.gif

EURO ...approaching 200 MA support !!

Attachments

• EUR_USD Spot.png
    EUR_USD Spot.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 118

FTSE 100 - H&S still valid and active ...........

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    16.2 KB · Views: 116

possible base forming on the euro
eurusd.last week

expecting 1.3 - 1.31 before the bounce !!

as stated in my analysis

1.31 is almost here and 1.3 is not far away

200 MA on daily will hold on EU !!

abra cadabra , enjoy the pips folks !!

great start to the week

FTSE 100 - H&S still valid and active ...........

H&S is still active and doing what its suppose to do ...........

almost + 100 pip drop today!!

absolutely awesome

keep collecting those pips folks

euro 200 MA daily is @ 1.3130

a solid EOD support level for me !!

FTSE 100 - 5550 is the line in the sand ...........Key Trend line @ 5550 must hold as support otherwise Timberrrrrr!!!

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    16.2 KB · Views: 121

Hi wallstreet, just came across your thread from a google.

I was just wondering how you trade. Daily charts, hourly....? Candlestick patterns...? etc etc.....

I guess you've answered these sorts of questions before. Can you point me to some of your relevant posts save re-inventing the wheel.

cheers

Tony

Hi wallstreet, just came across your thread from a google.

I was just wondering how you trade. Daily charts, hourly....? Candlestick patterns...? etc etc.....

I guess you've answered these sorts of questions before. Can you point me to some of your relevant posts save re-inventing the wheel.

cheers

Tony

welcome, welcome to you buddy

I have sent you a message

German DAX - A potential top scenario .........dependant on this bear flag playing out !! largest sell candle to date, can't be ignored !!

Attachments

• DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX).png
    DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX).png
    13.1 KB · Views: 108
Status
Not open for further replies.