Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

ws..the bulls are still in control on th nas 100..short term 2130 needs to act as a res on the way down imho.it was a big res on the way up
chart is 4 weeks of data.10 min plot
n1c9jn.gif

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

ftse 100 has pulled back to a major support area
trend is up.dollar is weakening,so might be a bounce
box is 35 points..by 1 reversal..hourly data input.chart goes back to may .last low point was 26 august.there is a minor downtrend..black dotted line
so lets see what monday brings

2d1jwjn.gif

ws...aadil
facebook...is that youre wife who just had a baby ??
shirin ??
let us know

ws..congratulations on youre new baby
may god bless her

ftse 100 hourly data input.
one month of data.8 points box size by 1 reversal
no signs to go short as yet 5880 was a minor res.could act as a support,otherwise 5840 area.a previous support.no negativity in this chart as yet

2gtw3rs.gif

eurusd...hourly data input
14 pips by 1 reversal.
1 month of data on the chart
price still in an uptrend.nearly back at the trendline.need to see where support comes in,or do we continue down.
virtually all the move upwards sparked by mmore qe has been taken out

blmqa.gif

dollar index daily.the supp and res areas can be seen.however,these can be difficult sometimes to really pinpoint.howeverthe easiest thing to spot is the trend.a decent support area cannot really be considered uneless we have a break in the latest downtrend line.imh0

6 months data
imm980.gif

audusd..2 weeks of data on the chart
15 pips by 1 reversal..10 minute close data
this one of the commodity fx pairings
at a resistance.no sign of a breakdown as yet

oqdrad.gif

Posted by Scrat on November 7, 2010 at 10:08pm

AUS/USD - The key to the puzzle ..........Doji registered on daily chart , 7 bar move higher. A reversal is Aussie = reversal in risk , continuation in Aussie = continuation in risk

Attachments

• AUD_USD Spot.png
    AUD_USD Spot.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 118

DAX - Daily chart - also @ upper channel resistance along with FTSE 100. Add in a bearish engulfing on Euro, spinning top on Nasdaq, 5 bar move on oil and doji, we have weakness on Monday !!

Attachments

• DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX).png
    DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX).png
    14.2 KB · Views: 111

FTSE 100 - Daily Chart - currently facing resistance in the upper channel, pause and consolidation around 5800 region before the next leg up

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    16.4 KB · Views: 107

FTSE 100 - Daily Chart - currently facing resistance in the upper channel, pause and consolidation around 5800 region before the next leg up

Timberrrrrrrrrr

down we go ........made + 40 so far this morning !!

targeting 5830 for support , or should i say until the FED printing machine starts !!

nice one...
keep em comin
you are going to have to work hard with an extra mouth to feed....

as stated last night , 5840 held well as support

up + 20-30 pips so far this morning

FTSE 100 - Daily chart held 5840 because previous resistance = support

now looking towards 5870-80 region as resistance for a possible lower high

Attachments

• FTSE100.png
    FTSE100.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 107

Hi Wallstreet

im still waiting to see your first live call. :)

Hi Wallstreet

im still waiting to see your first live call. :)

Hello buddy , too much hard work to post live calls and updates here. I did it for over a year and very exhausting ............

please go to my history and read from the 1st post, and also go to
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-indices/48390-message-ftse-traders.html

as I gave live calls and analysis for over a year on that thread until I had too many haters getting jealous.

I am very grateful for getting more than 1/2 million hits on this thread.......The most ever on trade2win, but even then people don't show you respect and come on here with sarcastic remarks !!

Please PM me if you have any queries or questions, I class my self as the destroyer of charlatans ......

too many cunning/sly people out there trying to dupe individuals into paying extortionate amounts of money for some thing they can't achieve themselves or even teach properly.

only here to help you learn by posting my analysis or thoughts

Nice work WS......

If any of you are interested in live calls, you can catch WS at :

http://wallstreet1928.ning.com/

Wallstreet1928......... The Destroyer of Charlatans.....

either ws is for real or one hell of a faker, the master to madoff i reckon? :-0
true sith always come in pairs :p

jedifight3754614.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.