Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

piparb...you must be making fakey profits.i only make real profits

lol yea right. u don't even put your money on your own trade ideas. your sitting there all day posting up graphs acting as if your profiting. loser, if you were making so much money you wouldn't bother wasting time posting your charts on T2W, just shows you have way too much time on your hands. sort it out dude.

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

lol yea right. u don't even put your money on your own trade ideas. your sitting there all day posting up graphs acting as if your profiting. loser, if you were making so much money you wouldn't bother wasting time posting your charts on T2W, just shows you have way too much time on your hands. sort it out dude.

shut up and keep your opinion to yourself moron !!

Denstist along with myself hit and exceed our targets on a regular basis......so don't make false accusations !!

Dentists puts a lot hard work and effort into posting his analysis to help others and I do so likewise !!

this thread was only created to help and share forecasts and ideas

contribute something positive to this thread or get lost and go to another thread you imbecile !!

life is not always about making money, there is more to life than money

if you worship money then it will be very hard for you to succeed as a trader as the 2 enemies of fear and greed will always over come you. fear of losing your much loved and worshipped money, and greed of making more and more will eventually cause you to make irrational decisions and blow your account.

"Help others and you too shall be helped by GOD"

that is the tradition and principle that i work on

My new Strategie : buy short in a long trend and a long un a short trend ....:smart:
Because Fakey trends are more profitable .....;)
The cause of comming a double fake is less than 1 % so you don't have to follow the
trend ....
Normal trends only exists in the newbies phantasie ......:whistling

have a fakey win

mr piparb you cheeky monkey

i have said it to you once and i will say it again

i have shown you a lot of respect in the past but my patience is now wearing thin with idiots who try to take advantage of me

please take your broken english, ignorance and arrogance somewhere else.

if you want to contribute something positive to this thread then please do so , otherwise please leave and go else where

new people

if you want to argue, criticise and complain because you want to let off bad energy due to your miserable lives then there are a lot of other rubbish threads on trade2win for you to do so

i encourage you to go there and speak to people who are miserable like you

WS - I think your comments in the couple of posts above are all valid. You seem to have let these wasters get to you which is unlike you. So take a breath, count to 10 and ignore them - they'll get bored soon and run off and go back to playing with their Lego and leave the grown ups alone.
:smart::LOL::smart::clap::cheesy:

yes very wise words and very true Mr G

thank you

FTSE 100 update - 10 mins symmetrical wedge formation

bias to break on downside due to weakness in DAX

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (14-MAY-10)10mins.png
    FTSE 100 Daily (14-MAY-10)10mins.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 122

You got no money , so you must trade .... but in the end you will loose your money ...
I got from my parents 2 million , so I only trade with 1 € per point , if I like ....
To be free from money is well , so I dont must trade with my money ....
The guys at the bank back**** old men who have worked their whole live .....
That is the reason why I not invest any coin of my money ......
The bankers are not wearth to get one cent from me , so I hide my money in my safe .

Have a nice trouble I dont need this

:smart:

wallstreet1928;1129578]yes very wise words and very true piparb
thank you

eurusd
10 min data
15 pips by 3 reversal.in an area of massive resistance..many downtrend lines.needs to break this before stocks move up

eufyx1.gif

eurusd..hourly data
19 pips by 3 reversal.close data used
in an area of resistance.about to get bullish..a double -top
slight caution here..bullish signals were not consecutive.there was a bearish signal.the long column down that interrupted
lookin for failed signals in the res zone or a break upwards
a decision area here

5yxq40.jpg

Ignoring May 6 as I am (I think it's an aberational day) from a signal perspective, we could see swing chart change of trend signals today on the S&P, NDX and Dow although the NDX is still a bit of a way away at 1808.

Now I understand how the spreadbetting firms in London make their money .
On selfmade spikes that works with the varialbe margin .... accounts were blow ...:LOL:
Like the Futures trader , they all die on margincalls .....:LOL:
Our system in Germany is better , we got no losses over the money you buy for one
trade , that is better for me ....
The USA forbid Spreadbetting , that is the best idea , the crowing like cancer , these
stupid firms ....:mad:
I will never trade with English Brokers because the all SCAM like they play football is
the same , Ballack is kicked off by a stupid english mother****er .....:mad:
So could you play football , with dirty tricks ......

I **** YOU ALL

I would just like to say thank you to everyone who posts well considered, informative content on this forum. In particular, thanks to Dentist for his kind help in explaining his use of P&F charts. Please keep up the good work. I, for one, appreciate it.

I would just like to say thank you to everyone who posts well considered, informative content on this forum. In particular, thanks to Dentist for his kind help in explaining his use of P&F charts. Please keep up the good work. I, for one, appreciate it.

yes once again thank you to dentist

eurusd..hourly
in an area of big res
log box size shows the trend much better imho

looking like a recoil in a down trend

flx3b6.jpg

fste100
hourly data
log % boxes...0.3%
log boxes show exponential moves better.ie big moves
3 box reversal.hilo plot
a cluster of downtrend lines..strong res.also a cluster of vertical counts at 4830 area

2uy2hqa.gif

nas 100
hourly data..close
it takes out alot of the spikes from the last few weeks
strong trendline res above..uneless supp comes in ,then 1750 here we come
6fpd76.jpg

dow..hourly showing a very bearish scenario in price action
70 pts by 3 hilo plot.the last top broke down witha triangle.now there is a low pole.the green line is whre strength could show.an active downside vertical count to 8500 area.lots of support areas between 10000-9000.balck line/horizontal on the left..there were lots of column direction changes in that area on the way up.could be the same on the way down.lots of overhead resistance lines.this chart has turned nasty in the last few days

28mk2nl.jpg

the reason in p/f terms to say the chart had got very bearish
i increased the box size to 80 points to condense the price action.the top that was made on 14 jan 2010/where you see 14 on the chart.the downward column afterwards never had a vertical count activated.however,if we look at the top from 23 april and downward column,starting with 4.there is an activated downside count 8400 region.this got activated on thursday
lots of support areas between 9200-10000

kedpie.jpg

ws..did you play well at the weekend ??
a century and 6 wickets..??

eurusd hourly
28 pips by 3 reversal hilo plot
price has a possible 100 pips to go before it reaches major resistance/the main downtrend line.we are at the 50%retrace from the latest low pole breakdown.also the bounce from 2180 area
there are a couple of bearish downside counts ,and also one upward,just about intact.it looks to be one hell of a move to break that resistance

vfclsg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.