Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

a happy easter to all
may the rest of the year be just as volatile !!
i shall pray for this

8voroy.gif

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

are non farm payrolls this friday..??
i thought markets are closed on good friday.??

mbr7yf.gif

Last edited:

mbr7yf.gif

happy easter to you too dentist

have you found your easter eggs yet?

we have a easter bull this year, the easter bear has been shot ?

can anyone revive him and bring him back to life?

i'm going for 5600 before the weekend, this sort of area was support several times pre credit crisis and my gut tells me anyone who got long above it in the last month might have their leg in a bull trap.

Attachments

• ftse.png
    ftse.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 114

fse starting to turn a bit nasty now
stephen..sounds like the right call
we are in a zone of support.so lets see if it gets supported

2vipnhu.jpg

mbr7yf.gif

US markets are closed for Good Friday, the report will still be released. Not sure about Euro markets though.

Double post

Last edited:

You can still trade Globex futures electronically on Friday when the numbers are released but otherwise markets closed.
Might mean tomorrows ADP employment numbers are more of a market mover than usual (instead of waiting til Friday).

first morning in a while that i've come in and seen the market slightly weaker not slightly stronger. maybe we will see a move down.

market priced to open dead on the 10 day exponential moving average at 6674, a figure it's not closed below for 5-6 weeks.

cracks are certainly showing but no reason to get too carried away, i've seen how quickly this market can recoup losses when it wants to.

i'm watching to see if 5663 breaks meaning we will have made new lower lows on mon, tue and wed.

i follow the 69ema, not sure why it comes in handy so often but it does. on the hourly ftse (from liffe, trades till 9pm) it comes in at 5690 so i'm hoping to shouldn't get too far above here for any length of time, in fact if it pops it's head above 5690 i'm going to start getting short.

Attachments

• ftse.png
    ftse.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 113

nas 100 hourlyuptrend flattened out.e await the next move

2ebbs0l.gif

dollar index
4 hour chart.in a support area now.below 80.70 area,then fully bearish
th lagging line crosses beneath the cloud

2r5q7bn.gif

dow flatlining in a support area
hourly chart
2m3s4fm.gif

ftse..4 hour.now no trend.
thta was a strong trend since early february.now in support

oh5jps.png

ftse and nas 100 monthly
both at res

iz98ut.png

2a69ste.png

spy monthly
20h6bdz.png

dentist what's happened to you P&F charts ?

FTSE 100 Weekend Analaysis - Daily chart: bullish with turbulence @ 5740 and wedge formation, Weekly chart: outright bullish with 5500 as master support level

Attachments

• FTSE 100  daily.png
    FTSE 100 daily.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 128
  • FTSE 100  weekly.png
    FTSE 100 weekly.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 112

German DAX - Weekend Analysis - Daily chart: bullish and trading within a channel, approaching resistance @ 6300 - Weekly chart: Indicates resistance as pierce of 200MA....master resistance level!!

Attachments

• DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX)-weekly.png
    DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX)-weekly.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 85
  • DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX)-daily.png
    DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX)-daily.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 102

back by popular demand !!!!! lol
p/f charts
you need a degree in rocket science or brain surgery to understand these....ha ha
lets keep it simple then
hourly data.10 points box size by 1 reversal.starting from the latest uptrend from beginning of feb
we can see the res area clearly 5740
.trend is up
i have marked the pullback zones in black,horizontal lines as the dollar got stronger on nfp/friday
lets see what happens

1zf4t4g.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.