Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

same chart..but the trendline now in the correct position from the top at 5600

4zwas9.png

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

dow..5 min plot
15 pts by 3.uneless 10400 is taken out.then bearish

2njawd1.png

dollar index..weekly

jpdmqg.png

ftse 100
10 min data.. 1 month of data
main trend is up.at res now..support at 5260 area.some minor lower highs

1129aau.jpg

Thanks for posting all of these Charts
You contribution makes this forum so 'worth visiting'!
I guess, a clear direction would emerge in the 1st week of March.
Sitting on my hand, anxiously, with my Short position on FTSE
Cheers.

still long on ftse

Congrats Kaciara! I'm stopped out @ 5410.
Another day with Higher High & Higher Low!

ftse 100
hourly plot.res just about there still

ekgg9k.jpg

Last edited:

resistance area broken today on the ftse
hourly data plot from last april
the numbers are dates of the month.the last minor downtrend has just been crossed.price needs to stay above the line

345j90h.jpg

neless,there is bad news,then it looks like we are goin up
black lines /long are areas of res
1 box reversal chart
hourly data plot
box size is 30 points

r9l4pe.jpg

nas 100
hourly data
nothing is goin to stop this bull run,in the short term.we are up at res now..no active downside vertical counts on this chart.there are on the daily data

careful with shorts
2hnsuhc.jpg

ftse hourly
1 box reversal
15 points box size

30247xe.jpg

Some Bull Run!
'Just wondering if it's a prelude to a Sharp Decline, at some point of time!
Cheers.

FTSE Daily Chart: Sorry, for not being able to post the chart. It appears that the price is making newer Highs but Slow Stochastics (& even RSI) have fallen flat. Does it indicate Bearish Divergance or is it only me.....?
Cheers.

ftse 100
10 min data points
12 point box size by 3 reversal
res shown.one minor negative signal today.trend is still up.trendline from the 5 march needs to be taken out first.careful with shorts,as seen today

vskfpf.jpg

no negative signal as yet.dont worry ,i am looking hard for one.but cannot see it as yet.the neg signal today almost got anulled.but one neg signal does not say that there is a change in trend.we need more confirmation.i shall look later tonight at the us indices for any negativity.remeber,we are looking at price action only,and not change in price over time..much more accurate

a better veiw of the last few days price action
10 min plot
1 box reversal
price retraced to the 45 degree trendline and bounced.last signal was negative.need a break above 5630,as the close to become positive.mildly negative.no real trend change

wiqyi0.jpg

a minor weakening of the trend/up
this is not enough to constitute a reversal as yet
10 min data
area of res shows nicely
33bdegn.jpg

pound recovering against the euro
hourly data
t98tc1.jpg

evening dentist

can yo confirm the dates of the meet up at the traders event in london please ?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.