Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

ftse 100.hourly data
13 pts by 3 reversal
we can see the 5040 supp area from 2 weeks ago.then price moved higher,5120 region support/blue line.a wide consolidation.then breakout at purple arrow.this was tues lunch time went it went bullish.the blue line is the breakout point.from this blue arrow a new uptrend started.considering all the bad news it has done well

n5k5c0.png

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

2ug07z5.png

same chart in candlesticks

Last edited:

morning Dentist

Dilemma ?????????

do we respect last weeks price action for what it is or do we disregard it due to to the fact of blatant manipulation ..........

consider these factors

1. low volume
2. options x - manipulation and games played by institutions
3. China on holiday
4. US holiday week = even less volume

Dilemma

5. Freemason spikes
6. :cheesy:
7. :LOL:

8. I got 1212 pips in this week (242.4 / day) lol.....

blatant manipulation is better than low volatility ......

let the rothschilds play , I play them also with my server .....

:whistling

morning Dentist

Dilemma ?????????

do we respect last weeks price action for what it is or do we disregard it due to to the fact of blatant manipulation ..........

consider these factors

1. low volume
2. options x - manipulation and games played by institutions
3. China on holiday
4. US holiday week = even less volume

Dilemma

5. Freemason spikes
6. :cheesy:
7. :LOL:

8. I got 1212 pips in this week (242.4 / day) lol.....

blatant manipulation is better than low volatility ......

let the rothschilds play , I play them also with my server .....

:whistling

(y)

I like your style

Naive Observation (Mon-22/02-EOD):

#1: Shooting Star, on the Daily Chart. Last one (11th Jan) marked the decline from 5600 to 5033
#2: Price made a new High = 5387, But RSI and Fast & Slow Stochs fell Flat (Bearish Divergance?)
#3: Stochastics oversold
#4: 61.8% Retracement = 5383

Are we all set for a decline ?

i would support this move .its a good thing1

This is a chart of the DOW, where your other comments were presumably directed at the FTSE100? How does this relate to your other post?

I think things are unclear at the moment. I also thought FTSE was due for a correction and expected it to bounce off around 5,300, which didn't happen. To my novice eye, there may be resistance at around 5,400 (based on the high of 16 Nov 09), but if not then my concern about going short are:
- RSI, MA's all looking bullish on weekly chart
- 20 MA on the daily chart is positive

If you do go short, where to set your stop loss? 5,400? 5,600 (awfully far away)?

Ian

Disclaimer: Learning and making lots of mistakes (expensive!)

Thanks for your comments Ian. This is what makes the forum so useful.

You're right, I lost focus on the Weekly Chart, for a while.
Yes, we've to wait for more compelling reasons to go Short on FTSE100. I'll like to see the price action, EOD, with interest! It has already recorded another Higher High (10.00 hrs), 8th consecutive days, I guess!

Sorry about the Chart-mess up. I couldn't fix it. I guess, it wont let me post what I want to post, till I subscribe to the service.

Cheers.

If you do go short, where to set your stop loss? 5,400? 5,600 (awfully far away)?

Ian

Disclaimer: Learning and making lots of mistakes (expensive!)[/QUOTE]

Yes, we've to wait for more compelling reasons to go Short on FTSE100. I'll like to see the price action, EOD, with interest! It has already recorded another Higher High (10.00 hrs), 8th consecutive days, I guess!QUOTE]

Repeat swing chart sell signals likely on the US indicies today and (??) a key reversal outside day today on the FTSE.

FTSE100: Shooting Star (22/02) has worked well, once again!
# The Outside Bar, as pointed out by Mr G might be hinting at short-term bearishness
# Considering going Short at a better price (>5315)
# Limit(1)=5215 (50% retracement) with a stop loss = 5410
# Both DJIA & SPY500 looked bearish at EOD
# FTSE is still Bullish on the Weekly Chart, though
Please let me know, how do you feel about this....

trend seems to be weakening in the dollar index etf
uup.30 min data plot
last signal was bearish.a down slope minor trendline

t6ds3b.png

Weak $US would push the Stocks Up....
Ominous signal for people like me who've gone Short (eg FTSE)!

long ftse trg 5.3

What's happening to the $US guys? It's sinking and pushed my Short-FTSE in (50 points) RED!

I don't understand the cycle concept. But ITM indicated a potential down turn in the 1st week of March. Fingers crossed!

Looking forward to Dentist's P&F on $US ....... Cheers.

by popular demand.lol
.the updated uup chart....
well,not alot been happening.price is at a major support area.the 45 degree rendline.last signal was bearish.the previous one was bullish
non farm payrolls on friday.res area at 23.87 area.however,there is a downside vertical count that is active from the thrust column,tarting at 23.87.there are many active upward counts.so no clear definition as yet
if the last move from 23.45 to the top of 23.91 is a topping formation/a minor one,then there is an active horizontal count to 23.28..the support at the blue trendline/up

snz7th.png

ftse..eod data
in a res zone/trendline res
last signal was bullish.previous was bearish.nothing clear as yet

bebwc0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.