Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

dow
30 min data plot.hilo
15 pts box size by 3 reversal
careful of longs here,.there is a downside count of 10,100

33ufluc.png

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

s500
30 min data plot.
close prices.2pts by 3 reversal
possible bounce area at the trendline.
vertical count/target..1090 area

lets see what happens

2w7okxv.png

nas 100 is being alot more resilient..just showing a minor breakdown with some pullback..yellow area
30 min close data.the nas is looking to lead tomorrow..imho..if there is a bounce coming

x1n408.png

sell usd/chf at 10430 sl 10455 tgt 10405-10377

gold is positive..safe sl below this months low

buy crude now sl below low tgt 7615-7654

ftse range constriction
tick data
5 pts by 3

2vdfiac.gif

Hi Dentist, I am quite new in this and find your P&F charts really interesting!

I was wondering what would be the right set up for the FTSE?
Tick Data: Box= 3 & Reversal=3 or
Tick Data: Box=5 & reversal=3

Regards.

buy ftse 100 cash at 5271 sl 5249 tgt 5300-324

Hi Dentist, I am quite new in this and find your P&F charts really interesting!

I was wondering what would be the right set up for the FTSE?
Tick Data: Box= 3 & Reversal=3 or
Tick Data: Box=5 & reversal=3

Regards.

setup for day trading or swing trading
u vary the box sizes according to the volatility
some days 3 pts box size work well.some days it is 5
basically ou look around and see what is showing you the message from the market.takes a little practice

Thanks a lot for that. I understand where you are coming from. 'Couldn't agree more about the practice bit. Clearly, I've got a long way to go.......

I try to look at the charts during the day. However, would prefer to trade on EOD basis and would be happy to hold on to the position for a few days. Hence, 'Swing Trading', I guess.

Cheers.

timber...i thought the nas 100 was holding well

not so

2s6vm7c.png

there was no fooling around today.it really got sold
1 min data plot

307t11f.png

nas 100 targets
green is vertical count..we are almost there
orange is horizontal count.that might take a little longer.so a possible stabilisation at the vertical count and another move down
strategy for the last week as i have posted before was to short any upside failures,by placing sell orders a few points under the pattern failure point,on all the major indices...this might not work so well, now we are at the vertical count target area.
nas 100 30 min data plot

2z51vkx.png

thinking that we can get some idea of the latest move down
antofagasta..topped at 1060 area.there are vertical and horizontal targets at 840 area.a 22% correction.miners are usually the first ones to be hit with a strengthening dollar
anto..hourly data plot
apple reporting on monday..after market closes..i-tablet preveiw on wednesday

11rt2yu.png

spy..the s500 etf
daily data plot.
the last upward pattern is called a catapult in p/f terms.the green lines is where the pattern fails.a failed pattern like this can give big moves.my guess is that the green area will act as solid support uneless more big news comes in

whelgy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.