Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gold (DEC) Trading Tip : 02 Nov 2009

Gold (DEC) Trading Tip : 02 Nov 2009
Update 09:45 GMT
Current Level: 1055
Support: 1040
Resistance: 1060, 1068

We are seeing a rally today in Gold, could this be becuase investors are running to a safe haven? or is it because it was oversold last week? We shall no doubt find out in the week ahead.

Although there is resistance at 1060, I will be closing my long position at 1065-1068, and short from here as this is the more important resistance level.

this is what i'm looking at...poss bearflag on E$ H1.

the channels are where i'm deriving my 750 long and 800 short...although that could now be a poss 810-820 short.

EDIT: lots of bearish osc div on the 10m and 30m TFs though, so i'll be watching for the possibility of it falling through the channel floor @ 750

Attachments

• E$ poss bearflag.png
    E$ poss bearflag.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
i'll be looking for a E$ long around 750, then a E$ short from around 800

what a dick.

my channel floor reads 757...not 750.

it came down to 762, 5 pips away from my channel floor.

i'm not really paying enough attention, as i should have looked more closely at what my entry price really was.

that's just cost me a potential 40-50 pips.

i'll now be looking for my planned short at around 810.

if this E$ H1 pattern plays itself out i'll be looking to short from 810 to 780, then long 780 to 835.

E$ changing from a bearflag to a rising wedge...if it plays out its still the same outcome though...

this is turning bad, crashing my channel floor.

blixey ............oil is liquidating and failed $78

oil has double bottom @ 77.4 ...if it holds then euro will bounce and vice versa

but eur usd formation looks good ...you must trade what you see, but i would not take that trade, too much risk for me !!

200 MA ..........on 10 min acting as resistance

i am looking to sell once it breaches 1.4765

amazing as watching things all day and calling stuff not to far away from what happens, the only time i enter is when it goes wrong.

Good morning chaps

I will be posting my daily update later on for the FTSE

I will give everyone important levels for the morning very quickly

resistance
5041, 5062(gap fill fierce resistance), 5078

support levels,
obvious 5000 level, if breached then 4950

I have posted many more levels on Benzinga for all to see
http://www.benzinga.com/users/wallstreet1928

Afternoon folks ...............

Ok so the long side worked well this morning up to the resistance levels mentioned

now we seem to be faltering and any current long positions should cerrtainly be breaek even

we have failed to get past gap fill 5078 , and failed 5062 initially too only to trade above it

Good morning people! Heres our outlook for today...

Update 07:00 GMT
Current Level: 5006
Support: 4965, 4923, 4825
Resistance: 5045, 5075

All the gains from thursday were totally wiped out on friday and headed even lower. Breaking both important supports, we are totally bearish but not without a few bulls trying their luck every so often.

I would short at the first hurdle of resistance at 5035-5045 and target 4975-4965.

That was some move my friend , very very impressive

So what are your opinions now my friend, do you have a bias change

Status
Not open for further replies.