Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am joining you in Cable DDT @ 1.5896- SL @ 1.5920

I'll scale out 2/3rd at + 12 in favour, for zero risk trade - if price gets there :)

edit: Now scaled out to zero risk

Last edited:
I am joining you in Cable DDT @ 1.5896- SL @ 1.5920

I'll scale out 2/3rd at + 12 in favour, for zero risk trade - if price gets there :)

edit: Now scaled out to zero risk

Cheers mate. What was your analysis? I did it because, it was showing weakness at my stnd error channel and stos were crossing and RSI was peeping into channel from overbought zone.

IG's Real-Time charts messed up. their prices (compared to IT-finance) are totally different.

Cheers mate. What was your analysis? I did it because, it was showing weakness at my stnd error channel and stos were crossing and RSI was peeping into channel from overbought zone.

Why did you close DDT?

My usual setup rules applied there, which is basically selling the rallies in a dowtrend (H4 Bias obviously down) at key fib levels, with 2m bias change for confirmation.

Now I am at zero risk I can just let it run - if the market moves against me, I have lost nothng. It's only when the scale out doesn't work that trades start to hurt, but all ok today.

Im skeptical on shorting £ without having a brief pullback first. On the dailies £/Y RSI is now at 9! Heading into a bit of support as well.

:)

Why did you close DDT?

My usual setup rules applied there, which is basically selling the rallies in a dowtrend (H4 Bias obviously down) at key fib levels, with 2m bias change for confirmation.

Now I am at zero risk I can just let it run - if the market moves against me, I have lost nothng. It's only when the scale out doesn't work that trades start to hurt, but all ok today.

Hey Geo! Are you able to post your 2m bias change that triggered your short on cable?

Cheers in advance!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.