Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 5717 level on the DAX, the mid point between pivot and S1 really appears to be holding well. The market appears directionless at the moment.

Hello to everyone !

I am new to this forum, and I hope to be useful to these interesting discussions.

At the beginning I would like to share with you my point of view about the future market movements, and I'll be glad if you find it helpful:
Markets Inside - The Best Instrument For Your Trades!

Find it helpful .............in other words you want free marketing to sell your product!! haha

So you choose this thread out of them all...........I wonder why!! hmmmmmmm.....

OK so can you please post your analysis for the Dow Jones today today my friend and forecast the direction for the remainder of the day.....also please clarify any variabes to watch out for , with target and support levels please.

Every Tom, Dick and Harry is setting up their own website and charging people for analysis/research.

I think the time has come for me to do the same and jump on the bandwagon

I will bridge the gap in the market for low cost quality daily analysis at just £5.00-£10.00 per month ....

what do you reckon chaps?

The light bulb has been turned on above me :idea:

Madoff u have a join date of dec 2008, this is before madoff became infamous ?

accessory before the fact springs to mind

Last edited:
Find it helpful .............in other words you want free marketing to sell your product!! haha

So you choose this thread out of them all...........I wonder why!! hmmmmmmm.....

OK so can you please post your analysis for the Dow Jones today today my friend and forecast the direction for the remainder of the day.....also please clarify any variabes to watch out for , with target and support levels please.

Every Tom, Dick and Harry is setting up their own website and charging people for analysis/research.

I will bridge the gap in the market for low cost quality daily analysis at just £5.00-£10.00 per month ....

we all thought it - you said it..

(the moment I saw the subscriber service I closed the page)

i think you should be getting something back WS for all your analysis on here.

i have found this thread absolutely invaluable as a communal learning tool, i don't particularly follow peoples analysis, as i prefer to make my own mistakes...but without the guidance of yourself and everyone else correcting my numerous mistakes i wouldn't have half the clue i have (and i only have half a clue now, so that makes a quarter of a clue i suppose...:whistling) BUT ANYWAY...

i'm very grateful for your help WS, and everyone else on here who i've garnered information and guidance from.

maybe you should put less of your analysis on here WS, and prompt all the viewers (and lurkers) of the thread to post theirs, then you, along with everyone else, can have input on other peoples analysis (rather than everyone simply viewing yours)?

just a thought...and not including dentist obviously who also selflessly posts his analysis every night.

Im looking for the DAX to have a 3rd attempt at breaking above 5740, if it fails again I will short it. It failed to break that level yesterday afternoon. Any thoughts on this?

i couldn't have got it more wrong with my 'drop to 4900 by wednesday' mystic meg nonsense.

i do still hold to my 1st week in Oct drop though, this is based on a market timing method i use that is fairly good.

possible wedge on 5M? or maybe a channel. suppose how you draw the lines!

Attachments

• ftse.jpg
    ftse.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 95
Im looking for the DAX to have a 3rd attempt at breaking above 5740, if it fails again I will short it. It failed to break that level yesterday afternoon. Any thoughts on this?

Im not sure Im brave enough to short this market.....chicken. Im not convinced on a short and would rather wait now until the US comes in to see direction. Someone once told me not to trade over a lunchtime as well, as you can see irrational behaviour as people are focused on their stomachs. That said this whole market appears to be irrational at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.