Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cable has a nice support level aroung 16580. Daily Chart gives a good Resistance becomes support line. (sorry dont know how to post IG Charts) divergence Buildinfg too on 15M chart. Poss entry long here.

That held well!

Last edited:
Eur£ was struggling to break out and hold it's morning High (hence me thinking it might be a tell) , seems to be holding the break now , FTSE still holding its lows and running for now (see what it does with 710 area), so no tell there.

£$ , looking to see if 16600'ish becomes Res (morning supp broken)

£Y been weak all morning, now attempting to hold last low ?

looks like decending triangle forming on 10M FTSE chart. although as i type it is above the trend line i drew:confused:

:LOL: know that feeling.

FTSE attempting to close the morning gap , looking for any rev signals up there (16.8 - 20.3 area)

£Y still holding , £$ looks weak ? (I'm more inclined to pay attention to £Y, I know that pair better)

nas 100 looking more bearish now
2qxyxjl.jpg

yes Dentist my friend Nasdaq weak as expected .........

I have covered my short position and i am now contemplating a long, waiting for RIMM to form double bottom

I am impressed with the FTSE ..........

If i see a pullback in FTSE to 4595-4700 ....I will be a buyer

yes Dentist my friend Nasdaq weak as expected .........

I have covered my short position and i am now contemplating a long, waiting for RIMM to form double bottom

I am impressed with the FTSE ..........

If i see a pullback in FTSE to 4595-4700 ....I will be a buyer

I am long 4700 ...stop loss 4675

target 4725

Status
Not open for further replies.