Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is financial trading an art, science, profession or out-and-out gamble? If you’re interested in money and you want to know what it’s really like on Wall Street, this is the video you, your family, your colleagues and your friends should own. Filmed before Wall Street’s October 1987 crash, TRADER is a riviting one hour documentary of a fascinating man, Paul Tudor Jones II. It delivers a rarely seen view of futures trading and explains the workings of this frantic, highly charged marketplace. It gives viewers an inside look at his estate in Virginia, skiing in Gstaad, his New York apartment. It also examines Jones’ prediction that America is nearing the end of a 200-year bull market. If he’s right — and he almost always is — this country and the world are about to experience economic changes of unprecedented proportions.

Great to hear that Chelski. th emorning buy on DAX..

SD,

Nice short and long on DAX again with RSI 5 as confirmation, again i had support lines around the levels.

.... looks very sweet

I posted yesterday at 8.11pm that I thought today would be bullish and to buy weakness

Do you think now that 4603 is reached. Gone beyond round number, I should close my short position and cut losses?

High wave?

Candle Geo , specific form of a spinning top , narrow body , long tails either side.

M15 , 11.09am , possibly confirming res @ ~157.00 , (see the tails?) , looking for possible horizontal price action (156.50-156.60) , again looking for support from 20MA @ ~ 156.50.

as always could be wrong

Is financial trading an art, science, profession or out-and-out gamble? If you’re interested in money and you want to know what it’s really like on Wall Street, this is the video you, your family, your colleagues and your friends should own. Filmed before Wall Street’s October 1987 crash, TRADER is a riviting one hour documentary of a fascinating man, Paul Tudor Jones II. It delivers a rarely seen view of futures trading and explains the workings of this frantic, highly charged marketplace. It gives viewers an inside look at his estate in Virginia, skiing in Gstaad, his New York apartment. It also examines Jones’ prediction that America is nearing the end of a 200-year bull market. If he’s right — and he almost always is — this country and the world are about to experience economic changes of unprecedented proportions.

Fine----but not until tomorrow, please. :D

IMO, this is not out and out gambling, unless you want it to be. It is based on probabilities which, in turn, depends on main direction. I think that this can be assessed, not all the time , but enough times to make the whole thing work.

Candle Geo , specific form of a spinning top , narrow body , long tails either side.

M15 , 11.09am , possibly confirming res @ ~157.00 , (see the tails?) , looking for possible horizontal price action (156.50-156.60) , again looking for support from 20MA @ ~ 156.50.

as always could be wrong

Thanks Mas, completely understood now. Just I hadn't heard of the High Wave candle before. I'm still studying candles.

This could be a failure at 157. I've moved my stop up to 156.68, which will cover most of my losses from this am.

Don't know if it will fail Geo, just that there could be res there (M15)

notice how that last M15 bar after an attempted break, can't hold a close above the tails ? (Res @ ~157.00) , again suggesting Res is building @ 157. There's support in the market (or there has been) it's just doesn't seem to be enough to get it moving forward much.

I'm expecting Horizontal price action (to show there is still some support in that market), now we'll see how the market reacts, we can then try to guage the 'feel' of the market.

off out for the afternoon (posponed from yest due to rain).

£Y , H1 about to complete , I'm getting a shorting star. Confirming res up there. Stop moved up to low of 10.00am bar @ ~156.60'ish (EDIT :: Which may be a bit tight, will be watching lower TF on and off, will decide on any adjustments then)

Good luck and hope it's a profitable day for everybody.

Don't know if it will fail Geo, just that there could be res there (M15)

notice how that last M15 bar after an attempted break, can't hold a close above the tails ? (Res @ ~157.00) , again suggesting Res is building @ 157. There's support in the market (or there has been) it's just doesn't seem to be enough to get it moving forward much.

I'm expecting Horizontal price action (to show there is still some support in that market), now we'll see how the market reacts, we can then try to guage the 'feel' of the market.

I'm out for + 50.8, which covers my losses this morning - better to have a neutral day, than a negative one I figured.

Will be looking closely for new support/range developing and possible new entry on the long side.

How long have you been trading for Mas? Seems you know your stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.