Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY...

I JUST WANTED TO BE THE 10,000th REPLIER ON THE THREAD!! :cheesy:

congratulations WS, the thread is going from strength to strength...it really is providing a place for people of different abilities to share and learn together. :smart:

Have a look at phil site Blix (if you haven't already) , left hand side look at the section "Price action"

Have a look at phil site Blix (if you haven't already) , left hand side look at the section "Price action"

yeah mas i had a look at PN's site. must say this diagram has made it so much easier to get my head round.

looking at E$ chart now and looking at the bias changes...(i hope :cheesy:)

I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY...

I JUST WANTED TO BE THE 10,000th REPLIER ON THE THREAD!! :cheesy:

congratulations WS, the thread is going from strength to strength...it really is providing a place for people of different abilities to share and learn together. :smart:

According to a sage in the East
"every action is rewarded according to its intention"

Then I am happy to say that i have achieved what I intended to do

Thank you to everyone(Dr Blix) that posts and keeps this thread alive

Phew! made it, ive just caught up with all the threads I value, especially this one, been on 2wk hol, got back mon am, cant believe that was 240 pages ago, I ended up jumping 5 pages at a time to get up to date, what a thread lol.

Lost touch completely with the markets, no pc, no tv, no newspapers, while I was away. Hope to get back into the fray with you guys, when Im back in the zone (ala Mark Douglas).

Well done to everyone today, for bagging all those pips/pts.

Good trading.

Morning all :)

E$ retraces to 14195 - looking very weak at the moment.

Looks like WS's overnight short did nicely!

I have a short order on eur/gbp @ 0.86250 - sl @ 0.86370

not even sure it will be a good idea - there's not a really defined trend atm - more like endless chop IMO. I'll give it a go anyway. :)

edit: order cancelled for now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.