Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
papak,

I agree with you 100%, the problem is however that i do not have a job and this is my job and so i have to make it work. Scalping has worked well for me and i earn my living from it. I am just saying what happens when i do try to go for bigger moves which honestly i can not afford with my account to give others an idea of what happens to me when i make such mistakes so that they too can learn from my mistakes.

if scalping works for you than thats great, I respect that :cool:

closed all evertyhing 4478...daly P&L= 10.5+11+8=29.5 points so far...

Well done my man! I was looking at the same target but doubted we would get there. I also felt we may bobble about and i could maybe get a second entry. Never mind.

:)

I do, for how much longer I'm not sure :confused:

Just interested in how many £s per point you did as well, in order to make a living. I 'm nowhere near being able to do this full time - its a very difficult game, messes with your mind!

Has anyone seen Dr Blix today ?

RSI/Stoch 5 gave a buy signal today at 11.40am 4468

Im sure you have gone through this before, but for the likes of dullards like me can you explain how this showed a buy signal On what TF etc. Many thanks.

papak,

I agree with you 100%, the problem is however that i do not have a job and this is my job and so i have to make it work. Scalping has worked well for me and i earn my living from it. I am just saying what happens when i do try to go for bigger moves which honestly i can not afford with my account to give others an idea of what happens to me when i make such mistakes so that they too can learn from my mistakes.

Hi Ian, still what I dont understand is this:
If you make a living from scalping then I assume you must trade more than $1 p/p.
So if you normally trade let's say 5 p/p why dont you trade 1 p/p for swing trades? This way you can have 50 points stop instead of 10 points on a scalp, and still risk the same money?

on 10min chart, at 11.40 stochastic(5 period) went below...

Im sure you have gone through this before, but for the likes of dullards like me can you explain how this showed a buy signal On what TF etc. Many thanks.

..the 20 trigger level, at the same time the RSI (period 5) was above the 35 reading needed to give a valid buy signal (the higher the stronger the buy signal)

Kaisen glad it worked for you.

Morgan Stanley just reported bad(expected) numbers FTSE tanked

Hi Ian, still what I dont understand is this:
If you make a living from scalping then I assume you must trade more than $1 p/p.
So if you normally trade let's say 5 p/p why dont you trade 1 p/p for swing trades? This way you can have 50 points stop instead of 10 points on a scalp, and still risk the same money?
Good morning
I am Not making a living scalping are you making a living swing trading? where can I find /read more about it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.