Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
blimey it's hot out there!

no kaisen, u ain't talking rubbish mate, just that there are loads of patterns now on dif TF's.

not impossible to go through and untangle them though...i being lazy, i just can't be bothered, which is shocking considering i have a position open.

this sort of consolidation really saps your focus...

I know,..... one way or the other...its gonna get me....its gonna gethca getcha getcha...

Anyway could also be a symetrical triangle about to break lower.

On one side you have the symetrical triangle favouring down, on the other side long consolidation period following a pop up.

10 min chart looks bearish 60 min and above bullish IMO:whistling

60 points? I think that is further than they might want to try. It seems safe enough. I'm not trying to put you off your lemonade. :D

i know mate, i'm just looking at the H4 and H1though and thinking...why not?!

4260 takes me to my MA on the 4hr, so worth a pop (he says, knowing he's gonna get stopped out first)

Surely no point looking for patterns on the FTSE now? All that matters at this stage of the day is the US futures and their reaction to the econ data out shortly.

hope those city clowns aren't going to come back half soaked and start buying stuff.

double top on the 30 TF line chart, but as frag was saying, maybe redundant trying to make calls in this type of situation.

decent test happening...could this be it?

for christs sake FTSE, just get on with it...i want to get married, raise kids, travel...CAN WE NOT JUST GET ON WITH OUR LIVES??!

thanks FTSE :)

Last edited:
I just realised what i said was complete madness!!!

THE TREND IS YOUR FRIEND! One day I'll get that!

Actually there was a very snap rejection of 14100 - and that also equals the underside of a previous TL.

I just realised what i said was complete madness!!!

THE TREND IS YOUR FRIEND! One day I'll get that!

Yeah I was curious what you were talking about!

I took +15 on the rejection, such a big level I thought it was worth it - not big or clever though.

Status
Not open for further replies.