Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should look up the chart of cable and see how previous appreciations of pound versus dollar has had on ftse100,

Last edited:
oil ,oilb the brent etf now broken a mjor trendline.need to see a break above 46 area for ths chart to get bullish
eod data

Attachments

• oillook.gif
    oillook.gif
    13.7 KB · Views: 100
EURUSD - I'm reading this also as a continuation of the uptrend since Mar.

I would not like to trade anything on this until some base has been established above 14100 and price is firmly back in that channel line running from 15-19 lows. This would be an ideal place for a long if a pullback near here presents itself.

I think EURUSD is very promising with such a strong support level of 14100 if we confidently make it past.

I won't be carrying this out til I get some idea what is up with the dollar

Sujith, if you're here...?

Nice one LL

I guess that may have been your quickest 52 pips ever? :)

AUDJPY made me 80+ pips in a flash once, that holds the record :)

Whats the deal with dollar today Geo, any idea? I'm trading off rejection/confirmation of my levels but feel a bit insecure not knowing more about themovements this morning

AUDJPY made me 80+ pips in a flash once, that holds the record :)

Whats the deal with dollar today Geo, any idea? I'm trading off rejection/confirmation of my levels but feel a bit insecure not knowing more about themovements this morning

No idea I'm afraid.

I was contemplating buy eur/usd at 14080?

Thats a strong level.

The 25/28 June lows run a trendline up to 14050/60 - thinking stop-wise.

EDIT: there she goes, you on board?

no, missed it. there's a little downward TL on the 10m that I'd like to see broken with a close above first.

Status
Not open for further replies.