Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting WS...thanks for posting that.

this look like a potential bear flag to anyone?

Attachments

• FTSE 14TH JUNE BF.JPG
    FTSE 14TH JUNE BF.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 109
Luckily, I had *just* finished watching the highlights before reading WS's post that England beat India...after managing to survive all day avoiding the news so i could watch the highlights! Phew!

It's all about Monday... Cricket is the only sport where I support another team - Windies - over England, its going to be great.

I'm liking the crease analogy a lot...

Get him WS!!

haha trading is similar to cricket and the analogy malcom pryor put in his book about staying at the crease really applies to trading so you do like a form of cricket!!

trading is similar to cricket and the analogy malcom pryor put in his book about staying at the crease really applies to trading

I will be a Total out and out BEAR tomorrow

I will short everything

Euro will go down

dollar will go up and market will fall

i used to feel like that....required tweaking of dosage on my prozac......now i buy anything that moves.....so you sell it and i will buy it :)

i feel rude posting this on WS's thread split, but, (whispering>) ...i don't like cricket!...:sleep:

I saw your post on Jon's thread. He has a point, you know. What readings come after 1630 Footsie close on an SB chart are based on out of hours trading. Are they to be taken into consideration? I prefer to cut it at the close and wait for the next session, especially as I have no overnight trades to worry about. This is one good reason for not being an overnight trader, you are not at the mercy of non-exchange dealing.

I saw your post on Jon's thread. He has a point, you know. What readings come after 1630 Footsie close on an SB chart are based on out of hours trading. Are they to be taken into consideration? I prefer to cut it at the close and wait for the next session, especially as I have no overnight trades to worry about. This is one good reason for not being an overnight trader, you are not at the mercy of non-exchange dealing.

i wanted to bring this up.
I dont like igindex ftse after hours..... i dont know what to analyse...... i mean end of day doesnt mean the same thing with spreadbetting as the day dont end.....

i wonder how ig markets deal with this.....

i wanted to bring this up.
I dont like igindex ftse after hours..... i dont know what to analyse...... i mean end of day doesnt mean the same thing with spreadbetting as the day dont end.....

i wonder how ig markets deal with this.....

IG looks after its own interests, the same as any other SB firm. FSA would not want to discuss OOH trades with any client.

yeah... but during normal hours....it seems fairly close to general consensus of ftse quotes.......

but after hours.....i dont knowhwat to make of it......

spreadbet charts also reflect their own prices.......so its not entirely accurate to market......

and ig do not even show volume data.......they said its irrelevant to price and our bets......WTF?!

good morning everyone, negative day ahead for the ftse100

I think FTSE100 futures on liffe/euronext trade until 9pm

Any important data for indices or forex today

Last edited:
I will be a Total out and out BEAR tomorrow

I will short everything

Euro will go down

dollar will go up and market will fall

well its worked pretty well for me

all markets battered overnight

currencies battered - EUR and GBp down

and Dollar is king again ...........

Nasdaq - The village chief is down.............failure at 1470 is really bearish and down we go with force!!

yeah... but during normal hours....it seems fairly close to general consensus of ftse quotes.......

but after hours.....i dont knowhwat to make of it......

spreadbet charts also reflect their own prices.......so its not entirely accurate to market......

and ig do not even show volume data.......they said its irrelevant to price and our bets......WTF?!

I only trade based on data between 8.00 - 16.30 hrs ............you can amend the time frame on IG advanced charts

after 16.30 I concentrate on the US markets ........

short 4412

closed for + 27 pts

that's me finished for today!

nice little catch there Dr Blix ..........

well done

I said markets would fall and get battered and I would be a big grizzly BEAR.........

and what happened ............haha!!

i used to feel like that....required tweaking of dosage on my prozac......now i buy anything that moves.....so you sell it and i will buy it :)

It was based on analysis my friend and not just an opinion

Dollar is King at present ................If you can chart the dollar you can trade any market at present as there is a very sensitive inverse relationship!!

nice little catch there Dr Blix ..........

well done

I said markets would fall and get battered and I would be a big grizzly BEAR.........

and what happened ............haha!!

yeah that bombed so quick, it shot down to 38 pts for me, then bounced back so quick i barely had time to dive for the keyboard!

it's going to be hard for me now to keep my finger off the trigger all day :whistling

very interesting that we're currently sitting on the monster trend line. if it breaks that we could be on an express elevator. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.