Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Blix
I have suffered/am suffering with alot of the same issues as you and to be honest the only way I have overcome them is to work out my plan, execute it, then log off until I get the little email telling me it worked or it didn't. Just now was a great example I sold at 4405 at around 10:40 v. nearly got stopped just after then it gradually fell to my traget of 4394 nearly an hour later, if I had been watching I would have closed out near the stop or definately bought to soon. Doing this has improved my profitability alot and also improved my discipline, not saying it will work for you but its worth a try, its not as exciting but I use the "down time" to do my real job or study. Good luck

that's really interesting cado, i used to leave trades open for days when i was position trading equities last year.

it really does force you to have a plan. and as long as you have good stops, it does take the possibility of over-monitoring/messing up potentially good trades.

i'm a bit of a control freak i think, and this has led to being stuck in front of the puter 24/7...not good.

that's really interesting cado, i used to leave trades open for days when i was position trading equities last year.

it really does force you to have a plan. and as long as you have good stops, it does take the possibility of over-monitoring/messing up potentially good trades.

i'm a bit of a control freak i think, and this has led to being stuck in front of the puter 24/7...not good.

My problem is I actually enjoy the actual act of trading which is why I love scalping so much, but as as a way of making money I find leaving well alone much more profitable still can't help wondering how my long is doing right now.........................:cry:

My problem is I actually enjoy the actual act of trading which is why I love scalping so much, but as as a way of making money I find leaving well alone much more profitable still can't help wondering how my long is doing right now.........................:cry:

HAHA! 4397 cado :)

I can't bare to look !!! I think I'll listen to the Super sport race at the TT instead

haha...i feel for you cado really.

when i have a position open now i keep going back to the puter like a moth around a light bulb!

i may invest in an xbox or something.

have a look at this cado...one of my favourite sites to kill a few mins:

Hot Chicks with Douchebags

although the funniest pics are in the archives of last year and '07 i think.

proper douchebags, hilarious!

well i didn't post this earlier as i was too embarrassed at how many positions i was opening!!

i went long @ 4396, i've just moved my stop to BE.

i'm looking for 4427

Status
Not open for further replies.