Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rezadamus,

Is that 3 live short on FTSE100? or you take quick profits before the market jumps back up to re-instate your next short?

well im still dying on my ass with the lurgy. im gonna be trading all day tuesday and wednesday if anyone is around. if you have msn messenger send me your addy.

I guess it was my '2' prediction, that Wall Street would bounce back to 8170 area from near enough 8070.

For the rest of the trading day, am thinking, it would hit the 8300 Barrier.

I am long @8185, @£1.25 , stop loss 8145. Anyone think we will hit 8200 today? do you think we'll drop below 8145 - ie should I widen my stop.

newward, I wouldn't go widening your stop anymore, you are only looking at an upside of 15 point and as it is a downside of 40 if you get stoped out but what do I know I have had a shocker today?!

I widened my stop by just another 12 pts..not a bad decision as it did touch my original stop loss about 2 mins later, and then came back a few points to only -£12.50. Looking for a rally on the close..

Strange market... It look more like beting than trading right now ;)
Depend wich break first: 1180 or 8150!

bought ftse at 4233

Closed for 8 points...
Weekly P&L-
Monday: +50.3 points
Tuesday: +65.4 points
Wednesday: +46.8
Thursday: NO TRADING
Friday: +2 point
======================
Weekly P&L= +164.5 points
=======================
Have a good weekend everyone!

Closed for 8 points...
Weekly P&L-
Monday: +50.3 points
Tuesday: +65.4 points
Wednesday: +46.8
Thursday: NO TRADING
Friday: +2 point
======================
Weekly P&L= +164.5 points
=======================
Have a good weekend everyone!

how did you do it then reza!! whats your strategy - i know you like to scalp..

i am seeing divergences in the s500 and the dow/daily charts

Attachments

• spx.png
    spx.png
    26.4 KB · Views: 132
eurodollar.eurusd cross.

this chart is forming a p/f pattern called a bearish signal reversed.if it breaks,then all hell is let loose/upwards.the pattern should have 7 columns/minimum and can be quite reliable
THIS IS NOT A TRADING RECOMMENDATION
a question:is there any relationship between the dow,s500 etc and the eurodollar cross.?
let us know
a little sceptical on the outcome,as the ecb meet next week and will probably drop rates

Attachments

• bearishsigreverse.jpg
    bearishsigreverse.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 112
Hi everyone. I am looking for a charting package (free is possible) that has Fibonnaci. Now I must add that I have Fibonnaci on my current charting package through a Spread Betting company, but it doesn't have the 138 and 162 extentions. Could anyone enlighten me? Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.