VDM Markets ?

Could be, DD got 2 spread on the GBP/USD and 1 spread on the EUR/USD.

when i registered for a demo b4 2 month with DD they directed me to Saxospreads demo , i will try again ...

How much far from current price should be my Cable orders ( 10 pip like Saxo ? ) with DD i mean ...

when i registered for a demo b4 2 month with DD they directed me to Saxospreads demo , i will try again ...

How much far from current price should be my Cable orders ( 10 pip like Saxo ? ) with DD i mean ...
1 pip from the current price, on OCO order around 4 pips it seems. I will ble glad to answer questions on the DD thread, as this thread is dedicated to VDM.

Watch out for these guys - they closed their last venture last year (called Online Trader) with some massively pissed of clients. From VDM's 2008 financial report...
"The termination of OnlineTrader resulted in claims from a few former clients. While VDM
believes it has substantial defences to these claims, the outcome cannot
be predicted at this time. With the exception of these claims, there are
no significant remaining obligations related to OnlineTrader at December
31, 2008."
Van der Moolen Reports Full Year Results 2008 | Reuters

Watch out for these guys - they closed their last venture last year (called Online Trader) with some massively pissed of clients. From VDM's 2008 financial report...
"The termination of OnlineTrader resulted in claims from a few former clients. While VDM
31, 2008."
I would be more careful of someone who come on T2W forum for the first time and gives a first negative post like this one. Van de Moolen is quite a big player in the financial field, and this post only proves that it is well organized company behind their CFDs and SB operation. If you have any information that the SB accounts is not fully secured, segregated and "ring fenced", it would be beneficent to take part of that information.

31, 2008."

Thanks

If you have any information that the SB accounts is not fully secured, segregated and "ring fenced", it would be beneficent to take part of that information.
All I'm suggesting is that if you've still got former clients annoyed enough to to go the trouble and expense of legal action after moving your online trading operations from one country to another then it doesn't suggest this is a company with anything but their own interests at heart. For every person taking legal action there are probably many many others who just shrugged their shoulders and took the hit.