VDM Markets - upto £500 cash back offer

Thanks for the warning, I thought to open account with them some time ago, obviously it is not likely to happen, even if there are thousands of red dragons on Bloomberg advertising ODL virtuous!
Cannot log in to VDM platform, do not know why

This can be a bit worrying if you have made plenty of money from them.
Yes, very worrying, they will use every trick to wriggle out of paying up. I got some back from them but still waiting for the rest. They started off by putting me on dealer referral then refusing me entry to their site then after many calls they admitted that my account was being closed. It then took many more calls over a few weeks to get any money from them. Shame in one respect, I liked their platform.

Well, how about that, after 4+ years on T2W I'm now a "Member". Does this entitle me to a pension or second home allowances or anything?

Yes, very worrying, they will use every trick to wriggle out of paying up. I got some back from them but still waiting for the rest. They started off by putting me on dealer referral then refusing me entry to their site then after many calls they admitted that my account was being closed. It then took many more calls over a few weeks to get any money from them. Shame in one respect, I liked their platform.

Well, how about that, after 4+ years on T2W I'm now a "Member". Does this entitle me to a pension or second home allowances or anything?
Yes this was not good at all, another SB company that behaves badly. They are fairly new on the market so this does not promote their goodwill status. Thank you for reporting and I guess VDM from now on will be on the traders be aware watch list.

They must have attracted too many experienced traders who are taking money from them. Whereas they were hoping to take from the newbies and it didn't happen as they were expecting :clap:

Is this a rogue traders outfit

I`ve noticed some common themes on here and on their platform as well

New owner is John Rowe formerly of LCG group

Capital spreads