Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Scorpio

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Libra

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Chlamydia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So I'm not into astrological horse**** but I am rather intrigued by 48% of the base of 50 responses are loaded into 3 of the signs, the gay-geminis, the ascerbic scorpios and the fluffy librans. What makes it even more bizarre is that these 3 signs are supposed to get on quite well with each other which does not stack up with the trolling/flaming that goes on on T2W.

e2a - actually libra and gemini are supposed to get on famously and gemini and scorpio are opposites.......

I'm surprised no one has owned up to being part of the chlamydia sign !,....maybe you really have to be a "star" in order to climb into that system,...; )

I think this is one of those subjects that nobody publicly would endorse but privately are interested in. Bit like watching Hollyoaks or listening to Cliff Richard's 'Wired for Sound'.

So I'm not into astrological horse**** but I am rather intrigued by 48% of the base of 50 responses are loaded into 3 of the signs, the gay-geminis, the ascerbic scorpios and the fluffy librans. What makes it even more bizarre is that these 3 signs are supposed to get on quite well with each other which does not stack up with the trolling/flaming that goes on on T2W.

I would think it does, at least, explain the flaming.:cheesy:

I reckon the gemini's kick it off using their inherent gossip/bitchiness and then watch the fights unfold just for lulz