Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Scorpio

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Libra

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Chlamydia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
In what could be this years most exciting/banal poll, I'm trying to find out if there is an atrological predominance in T2W's trading/trolling community. So roll up folks and make the result statistically significant.

My money is on Scorpio.

There is something in one of Malcolm Gladwells books about this in Ice Hockey players (I think?).

So, 26 respondants (0.013% of base) and Scorpio is in the lead.......

Last edited:
So far, 42.8% are from 2 signs - the Taureans and Scorpios - might be something in this after all.......

Nope - all you are seeing is the typical uneven distribution you'd expect from too small a data set.

If all 200,000 members voted, even then you would likely see some come out ahead of others, this is just randomness.

Any assumptions made on the basis of this poll would be curve fitting.

And no, I am not being serious.

And no, I am not being serious.

I hope not, after all this is a subject that should in no way be taken seriously, unless of course the results show there is a bias and we should all then take it seriously and start flaming each other.

I tell you another poll we could do, as this is one bit of trivia that I always found tough to believe... apparently if you have 50 people in a room then there's an even chance of two of them having the same birthday.

Why don't you start a poll as to what day of the year you were born on (you'll need 366 possible answers). Then people who have the same birthday could, like, hook up with each other and it would be totally cosmic man.....................

This poll puts the an*l in banal (and don't delete this post, it's not rude)

Yes, and puts the oral into immoral, takes the p**s out of haPIneSS, and puts the **** into Scunthorpe.

I hear that sacrificing Virgos brings good luck.

And now a musical interlude, especially for all you sixties buffs...

Scunthorpe hahaha never spotted that one before.

Do you remember that 90's chart act, CC Peniston ("finally, it's happening to me...")

Her surname always looked a bit rude to me.

"Pisces - 19th February - 20th March

Ruled by Jupiter and Neptune. Highly imaginative but they cannot tolerate too much discipline, or anything that makes them feel shackled. They can be dreamers and very emotional but are always receptive to new ideas. They can be worriers.

Pisces traders may have been attracted to the lifestyle idea of trading in the first place. Being imaginative they will have no problem with the analysis if charts which should make them good traders. They will however need a solid trading plan to take the emotions out of trading decisions."

Sounds about right !

:D

Scunthorpe hahaha never spotted that one before.

Do you remember that 90's chart act, CC Peniston ("finally, it's happening to me...")

Her surname always looked a bit rude to me.

You not heard the one about the folks at Scunthorpe town council when they initially put a mail/spam filter into their mail server? All of a sudden, no mails were reaching their destinations as the over-zealous filter identified the unspeakable word and consigned all mail to the filth bin...........

Eventually the sys admin figured out what was going on.........

This one correlates to results currently that no traders are Cancerian:

Cancer - 22nd June - 22nd July

A talent for lateral thinking. They do not take decisions quickly but when they do are always made logically. Being the water sign they respond well to life's ebb and flow. They can be insecure and need reassurance in relationships. They dislike discipline and can be chaotic and disorganised.

Cancer traders, may have a problem writing a trading plan in the first place, but they need one like everyone else. Inevitably their trading plans will be utter ****e and it is my considered advice that you should just knock it on the head and get a job in the civil services, perhaps in counting paperclips or measuring the height of desks.