Ultimate Forex Predictor

This post says it all!

"I have looked back over the daily updates very closely, and yes there were days of very good pip runs which definately outweighed the losses"

If we all had hindsight, we wouldn't need Keith Cotterill. We'd be trillionaires. The problem is the UFXP is not a hindsighter, it is supposedly a predictor. Even I could put a daily video together and say, "If you had traded here and stayed in til here, you'd have made a million". Trouble is, the UFXP rarely told you that at the time!

Hi Reach,
I take your point about the testimonials (how come these people allways have photos?)
I dont give them much credence, but as for trading with the tufxp system I dont know what hours you were trading or what stake, however the bloke does not say to start your trades with £10 a go, he always envokes the money management plan that we never use ,do we!. and his updates are not hindsight, they are what really happened that day, I so wanted to catch him out but having lined my charts up exactly the same as his while viewing the updates, he does tell and show the truth, win or lose (and who wins all the time,anyway) yes some trades are closed out early by the trailing stops (but only if you use them, its your choice) and if you are like me I sometimes jump out of the trade to soon having not let it breath as he says, and kick myself after it does exactly what the signal said it would! but I do think that there are times when you need to use your own sense,judgement, gut feelings ,or whatever and if it seems like a trade is not gonna last, then dont trade it, as there will be another signal along soon enough.

During my post on this subject I feel as if I am having to defend the guy and his system (I do not know him) but if we newbies are to trade with mechanical systems till we know better then WHO are we gonna believe and trust enough to guide us in the right direction, I just think that to many people poo poo this stuff do they want to make life harder for themselves than it allready is or give it a try, I am now of the opinion that if you simply trade the 7-10 morning session following his signals you should make money,
the trick is not to carry on and start overtrading cos you get blinded by science, so lets all kiss, keep it simple and if it dont work move on to the next thing.
Regards Croman

I just joined today hoping for some feedback from the members on Keith Cotterrill's trading programs. I am very grateful for all your special efforts and contributions esp from the ones who have tried the program and given their honest opinions.
Majority of the members esp the more experienced ones are dead against any form of systems, esp. ones that cost £1000s.
I would like to know if any one uses any form of trading systems (personal or otherwise) to help in their trading? Surely to be effective and successful one needs to be methodical and take emotions out of their decisions?
Would appreciate your reply.
Thanks.

volare!

Thank you Yacarob1
What you say is all relevant but it could be to any body who is trying to market a product, we have to weed the chaff from the wheat and hopefully end up with the good stuff, as for the tufxp it looks and feels like a good product, its all there real time charts,daily update with more hints and tips, and what seems like a very knowledgable chap in charge, but if we newbies want the instantness of a mechanical system what are we to use, you gotta start somewhere.I have read horror stories on this very interesting site about various other supposed great systems and more expensive one like Concept FX, that we dont know if they are good or bad till we try them.
Regards : Croman

Emotion- Phew!

I just joined today hoping for some feedback from the members on Keith Cotterrill's trading programs. I am very grateful for all your special efforts and contributions esp from the ones who have tried the program and given their honest opinions.
Majority of the members esp the more experienced ones are dead against any form of systems, esp. ones that cost £1000s.
I would like to know if any one uses any form of trading systems (personal or otherwise) to help in their trading? Surely to be effective and successful one needs to be methodical and take emotions out of their decisions?
Would appreciate your reply.
Thanks.

Hi
I hope you have read my post on the ufxp AND Aspires replies, The judge is out on it at the moment, your call, However I think your remarks about method and emotions are very interesting, It is only my view but I think you must have emotion or you will go broke very quickly because your emotion will tell you to come out of a losing trade before its to late but if you simply follow a method you will not ( and should not) deviate from it and that could be costly, on the other hand it could be a good thing ,but I would use my emotion to trade certainly at first, but hey who am I, I always seem to get shot down here.
You just go with what you feel best with.
Hope this helps.
Croman

Hi Reach,
I take your point about the testimonials (how come these people allways have photos?)
I dont give them much credence, but as for trading with the tufxp system I dont know what hours you were trading or what stake, however the bloke does not say to start your trades with £10 a go, he always envokes the money management plan that we never use ,do we!. and his updates are not hindsight, they are what really happened that day, I so wanted to catch him out but having lined my charts up exactly the same as his while viewing the updates, he does tell and show the truth, win or lose (and who wins all the time,anyway) yes some trades are closed out early by the trailing stops (but only if you use them, its your choice) and if you are like me I sometimes jump out of the trade to soon having not let it breath as he says, and kick myself after it does exactly what the signal said it would! but I do think that there are times when you need to use your own sense,judgement, gut feelings ,or whatever and if it seems like a trade is not gonna last, then dont trade it, as there will be another signal along soon enough.

During my post on this subject I feel as if I am having to defend the guy and his system (I do not know him) but if we newbies are to trade with mechanical systems till we know better then WHO are we gonna believe and trust enough to guide us in the right direction, I just think that to many people poo poo this stuff do they want to make life harder for themselves than it allready is or give it a try, I am now of the opinion that if you simply trade the 7-10 morning session following his signals you should make money,
the trick is not to carry on and start overtrading cos you get blinded by science, so lets all kiss, keep it simple and if it dont work move on to the next thing.
Regards Croman

I think your posts are dangerous, not helpful, to newbies.

This IS hindsight. You are looking at the potential trading point as thrown up by the software at a point in the past. It is likely a ptp on which you bet, and either lost or made less money than Keith predicted. You then say to yourself, "What could I have done differently that I can apply next time?"

Keith helpfully provides the answer. In effect he says, "Although I told you my fantastic trading plan is all under one mouse click, if it doesn't work here's how you could have changed it for this trade". You don't need Keith or a £2000 piece of software for this; any chart will do.

So you suggest ignoring or changing the trailing stop to "let the market breath". But you only know the market would breath in your direction with hindsight. In about 70% of trades, by my reckoning, the market moves less than 12 points after a signal. If you take out the trailing stop they all become loss-makers and, as a newbie (for whom the software was designed), you are now saddled with the decision of when to pull out. This decision is now totally arbitrary and emotion based - exactly what Keith told you to avoid at all costs. Yet this is exactly the strategy he recommends.

In my opinion, looking at yesterday's chart is a waste of time and will inevitably lead you to loss over time. You are naively being sold the dream and its sounds to me like you are buying it.

But I'd love you to prove me wrong. When you make money trading at least £5 per point, please come back and let me know. I'll be very grateful - as I have no doubt will the rest of the western hemisphere - because no one will ever need to go to work again.

That news will spread like wildfire dont you think? Funny I haven't heard it from anywhere else yet!

Hi Reach
My post about keith cotterills system are aimed at newbies like me, now If I had had the info I have been posting recently as a user of the system I would have found it VERY helpful but there wasnt much coming forward so that is why I posted. Having this info means I can make my own judgement on it.
I agree yesterday was a waste of time but you would have lost very little and it was a strange day on the forex and ftse front but hey you wont win every day.
Take this morning Ive been on the tufxp followed the signals, which did work, when they hit MY target I took a reasonble profit, closed it down and went to work happy. So one cant do more than that, and I do think that with the right staking plan one could make a minimum of £100 per day and that is only at £5 a pip so there is plenty of upside to come and yes i for one could then give up the day job and easily get by on these tax free profits.
I might then be able to start trading from some sunny beach, time will tell, but I post my progress in the form of quick up dates to keep members informed.
All the best
Croman

I think the very fact that Cotterill's system is being marketed by Canonbury tells you a lot about both Cotterill and the system.

If the system was any good then you would think that Cotterill would get a rather more up-market publisher and marketing agent.

At the very least he should review the ads that Canonbury are putting out on his behalf.

I bet he isn't.

Ultimate FX Predictor

Hello Sheena

I would like to buy the software. Do you know anyone who is using it? Are you using this software? I am really interested in but I don`t know anyone who will use it

Could help me on this one, please?

Regards,
Arek

Hi everyone
I'm very new to this and have had very limited success to date with trading. I keep getting emails regarding 'The Ultimate Forex Predictor' software by Keith Cotterill. At over £2K, it's either worth every penny or a rip-off. Has anyone had any experience of this software?

Sheena

Hello Sheena

I would like to buy the software. Do you know anyone who is using it? Are you using this software? I am really interested in but I don`t know anyone who will use it

Could help me on this one, please?

Regards,
Arek

Arek,

Have you read through this thread, it would probably be a good start! I don't know anyone who will use it either ;)

FX Predicotr

Hello Corman

Did you won a few times in the morning or just ones? Only you seems to be happy from the software which is good - any hope for me.

How does the fx works for you?
Please share with us

Arek

Hi Reach
My post about keith cotterills system are aimed at newbies like me, now If I had had the info I have been posting recently as a user of the system I would have found it VERY helpful but there wasnt much coming forward so that is why I posted. Having this info means I can make my own judgement on it.
I agree yesterday was a waste of time but you would have lost very little and it was a strange day on the forex and ftse front but hey you wont win every day.
Take this morning Ive been on the tufxp followed the signals, which did work, when they hit MY target I took a reasonble profit, closed it down and went to work happy. So one cant do more than that, and I do think that with the right staking plan one could make a minimum of £100 per day and that is only at £5 a pip so there is plenty of upside to come and yes i for one could then give up the day job and easily get by on these tax free profits.
I might then be able to start trading from some sunny beach, time will tell, but I post my progress in the form of quick up dates to keep members informed.
All the best
Croman

pips for pleasure

Hello Corman

Did you won a few times in the morning or just ones? Only you seems to be happy from the software which is good - any hope for me.

How does the fx works for you?
Please share with us

Arek

Hi Arek,
I had wins in morning and/or the afternoon, on friday morning for instance there was a loss of 15 pips mainly cos the markets were unsure waiting for the big news from america at 1.30. Keith says you must take heed of high impact news items (he shows you these in his updates) But on friday afternoon after the news the signals gave a pip total of 101 which easily absorbs the mornings losses.

All in all I think there is nothing to lose to try the package, but you have to place your trade with the signals AND the knowledge gained from keiths cds.

Hope this helps
Croman

Thank you for your help!

Arek

Hi Arek,
I had wins in morning and/or the afternoon, on friday morning for instance there was a loss of 15 pips mainly cos the markets were unsure waiting for the big news from america at 1.30. Keith says you must take heed of high impact news items (he shows you these in his updates) But on friday afternoon after the news the signals gave a pip total of 101 which easily absorbs the mornings losses.

All in all I think there is nothing to lose to try the package, but you have to place your trade with the signals AND the knowledge gained from keiths cds.

Hope this helps
Croman

It is one big con, if it is so good why does Keith not trade it himself??

Would he be living in rented accomodation and driving around in a Y reg car?

Be careful!!!

It is one big con in terms of the advertising approach and the price, of that you can be assured.

All I can say is that it SEEMS to be a profitable con for the people who have bought into it and are trading it properley.

Best of luck to you Croman, I really hope that you maintain your success over the coming weeks and months.

All I can say is that it SEEMS to be a profitable con for the people who have bought into it and are trading it properley.

Surely thats the point of good marketing. They're not going to make it seem like a pile of crap!