Ultimate Forex Predictor

Ultimate FX Predictor?

so yes, its a scam!

I've got limited experience (and success) FOREX trading so have given the Ultimate FX Predictor a trial (30 days money back deal). I have to say I'm not impressed. I'm even less impressed with the support I've received which is basically keep adjusting the settings if it doesn't work!

I've only got a few days left to get my money back so before I do, is this product really a scam or is it me that's too stupid to use it right?

Regards
Mike

I've got limited experience (and success) FOREX trading so have given the Ultimate FX Predictor a trial (30 days money back deal). I have to say I'm not impressed. I'm even less impressed with the support I've received which is basically keep adjusting the settings if it doesn't work!

I've only got a few days left to get my money back so before I do, is this product really a scam or is it me that's too stupid to use it right?

Regards
Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for that info ....good job they offer money back ....mind you £2k is a lot of money so they would have to really. Makes me smile at all the so called happy customers on the website - why do the sellers of the product not ask what settings they are using and give them to you ?? hmmmmm;)

First of all let’s be clear, this is not a scam.

Frankly no not really both sit on the fence for me and I would like to hear from more than two people - with respect why should it bother you?:cool:

Well I provided one of the reviews so what else do you want to know? I've told you how it works and the results I had from it. I also told you that the moneyback guarantee was honoured very promptly.

If you have any other specific questions about the system then ask and if I can answer them I will. Bear in mind that the trial period is only 30 days so the reason you may think I was sitting on the fence is that I didn't traded this system for more than 3 weeks so I can only base my review on my short experience with it.

If you're interested though I suggest the best thing is to buy it and try it. You've got nothing to lose (except the cost of the postage to send it back).

Well I provided one of the reviews so what else do you want to know? I've told you how it works and the results I had from it. I also told you that the moneyback guarantee was honoured very promptly.

If you have any other specific questions about the system then ask and if I can answer them I will. Bear in mind that the trial period is only 30 days so the reason you may think I was sitting on the fence is that I didn't traded this system for more than 3 weeks so I can only base my review on my short experience with it.

If you're interested though I suggest the best thing is to buy it and try it. You've got nothing to lose (except the cost of the postage to send it back).

Hi there,

I was hoping that someone has had the system for 2 months, worked it to the hilt and could let me know if the £2k was well spent, or that the seller is quite frankly having a laugh at £2k a throw:)

Hello eveyone,
Lets see if I can help out on the keith cotterill forex predictor, I bought the system at the start of
May 2008, I tried it for the month, lost money, just sent it back, been refunded allready.
I think any canonbury product is worth a try as they are very good in refunding fees without question unlike streetwise who have recently discovered the you pay for one month then cancel your debit if you dont like it approach, I got caught out on a £99 one (racing black box signal) just recently, but never again. So onto the ufxp.
You cannot help but be impressed with keith he obviously knows the stock market and he dilgently puts daily updates etc on the members page that show you how you could have made the pips or not. he is honest enough to show the losses as well.
In my humble opinion he is a master chartist and it is facinating to watch him move about the charts using the indicators and some of his own very clever inventions.
Now I do not know the man or his team but they do seem to know what they are doing. I think I was probebly guilty of ovetrading and panic when the trades were going against me, as the daily updates show the money was there to be made but I think you do have to work with the signals, strenth and time bands to find your own trading points, yes it can give in points and suggests out points but what other system gives strong out points?.

I have seen posts about Roxanne Cross who I believe is going to be doing a seminar type operation with canonbury soon, but she also does 1-1 training (cost is 2k no-refunds) I was seriously going to try her but having seen the posts here I am not so sure now.
In summing up I was impressed with keith and his forex predictor that I am now thinking of going back to them.
If anyone wants to try it then simply get on with it and make your own mind up you will have 30 days (which is not long enough really) but they will refund you so no problems.
I hope this helps.

In summing up I was impressed with keith and his forex predictor that I am now thinking of going back to them.

Hold on can you clarify something:

1) You bought this in May 2008
2) You tried it for 1 month, lost money and sent it back for a full refund
3) It is now June 1st 2008 and you are going to go back to it ?

Do you have trouble making decisions ?

Paul

Here's a good business model for anyone who can talk the talk but can't rely on the markets for their income.

1). Create a system that gives clear buy and sell signals.

2). Sell it for 2k a pop with a 30 day money back guarantee.

3). Honour the guarantee for everyone that loses money in the first month - you've lost nothing

4). Whenever it has an up month (Any system will have some even if they don't compensate for the down months) you pocket 2 grand off each customer!!

Easy money - You can't lose!!

A New Classic In The Making?

Hold on can you clarify something:

1) You bought this in May 2008
2) You tried it for 1 month, lost money and sent it back for a full refund
3) It is now June 1st 2008 and you are going to go back to it ?

Do you have trouble making decisions ?

Paul

Hi Paul,
Yes I traded it for one month, but I am a trading newbie, though I only lost a small amount of money it was coming upto send back time and 2k is a lot to me so I panicked and sent it back (maybe I thought I could get some knowledge and do it myself), however the money was back in my account within 2 days and this impressed me as well. Canonbury did the same with me last year on the dont tell the professionals (which I could not give the time or effort to) but that is for shares.
Nick the boss at canonbury seems like a proper and honest fella (again I have never spoken to the man)

As for going back It takes a lot to say you may be wrong (esp to the wife) but over the last few days I have looked back over the daily updates very closely, and yes there were days of very good pip runs which definately outweighed the losses, and more good days than bad, but its never that straight forward is it, I think one has to learn which settings to use with which signals and also the best trading times, and not trade on everything like a mad fool, (ie ME) AND be selective, use your own thoughts as well, so im afraid Its decision time again cos if I go back Its not likely they will refund me again, and I wouldnt expect it, I was going to try Roxanne Cross but she has had a bad post here so im not sure now,(indecision again or what, and Im an aries go getter)

So all in all Keith Cotterill seems to be a good chap (again, I honestly dont know him) AND the tufxp site is a very good site, lots of cleverer people than me are posting really good reviews there.

Maybe I should have asked to be an affiliate as its being plugged all over the main email sites.

However, I stand by my first posting, but it would be very usefull and interesting if a seasoned pro like yourself or Sharky could try it, youve nowt to lose, look at the site here The Ultimate FX Predictor - Keith Cotterill, then we would know for sure.

In closing this post, over the last year I have have read and tried lots of various things (Im happy to discuss with any members) on the forex as I think it is the only place to be for day trading, plenty of volatility, volume, and trends, I am now of the mind that this could indeed become the one, THE HOLY GRAIL and I really think that in the months to come we will hear a lot more about this method and Im willing to have a small wager that it becomes a CLASSIC WAY OF EARNING MONEY FROM THE FOREX- how does that grab you!!

Here's a good business model for anyone who can talk the talk but can't rely on the markets for their income.

1). Create a system that gives clear buy and sell signals.

2). Sell it for 2k a pop with a 30 day money back guarantee.

3). Honour the guarantee for everyone that loses money in the first month - you've lost nothing

4). Whenever it has an up month (Any system will have some even if they don't compensate for the down months) you pocket 2 grand off each customer!!

Easy money - You can't lose!!

Hi Aspire,
What you say could be true BUT we budding traders are very cynical people, I am a massive cynic believe me, nobody is gonna take my hard earned dosh of me without a fight, the years of being ground down at work and not having made my pot makes me angry and almost desperate to succeed so im taking very few chances, but now and because of the magical internet and spread trading/betting that promises tax free earnings - wow, I can now see some light at the end of the tunnel, perhaps this is the opportunity to leave the B*****rds to it and be my own breadwinner. from anywhere in the world if I want. I could not have even contemplated this 5 years ago.

But lets put this OPPORTUNITY into context the people behind this particular system we are talking about are true market pro's, they learned the hard way and now they can take advantage of the magical internet as well and maybe they can retire in luxury but they will have earned that right cos WE know its not easy, dont we.

So this is their business they put an awfull lot into it with back up , daily updates, advertising, etc, etc, they have books to keep, tax to pay, accountants to feed, staff to pay and familys to keep. They then offer us this system because they are going to earn with it and from it, and I believe they really want to help us make a better life (god this is good stuff) whats wrong with that.

But hang on the buggers want to charge us for it, geez, ok Im being flippent, but yes we have to pay NOW how much they gonna charge, well it cant be to low because they dont know how many might be interested in trading the forex on line (I tried to mention it in my office and most of them had not even heard of the forex never mind ig index.
so it must be reasonably high but not nearly as high as say concept fx who have had some really bad post here.

So its two-thousand pounds (in fact its a touch more cos they put vat on it) 2 grand, 2k, in this day and age im tempted to say its ONLY 2k, you dont get a lot for 2k. but to me and POSSIBLY you its massive, we can barely afford it, we might have to bring our mate mastercard in on the deal, SO to make it a bit more pallitable to us skint sceptics they offer us a trial with a total refund if for ANY reason we dont like it, thats a total refund no deducting the vat or part months usage, a TOTAL refund. in other words its a free trial, (and that includes the special chart package with iq feed) THATS GOOD INIT!!.

OK Aspire do you think us skint sceptics will stay with it if we think its no good, I should cocoa, well thats when I jumped ship, I got my dosh back, but maybe now I regret it, where do I go from here cos in the back of my mind im thinking was it was me that blew it, and not the system, would they have given me more time, well yes actually. I think Keith Cotterill would not be able to retire if he relyed upon the likes of me to go over the trial period and give him my hard earned, no way hosay! ( is that how you spell hosay?) I must reiterate that I have no connection to keith or the company and I am unfortunately not an affilliate either.

These systems are like movies, I like this little film called sixty -six, you might hate it, but have you seen it and experianced the high and lows of the family in it its brill. Once again I have seen this film so I can say with some authority that its a good ( not great ) film. Aspire, you mate have got to try this yourself then you can give us your own first hand experiance of it, you honestly do not have to risk any of your 2k, and you can even paper trade the first month, I wish you would try it, then I would know if im being over the top, till then you will never know if this could be the one for you or not, this could be your holy grail, please give it a go, also see my recent post to Paul for my feelings on it now,.I hope this helps
Mike

Well you're certainly sold on it! Best of luck, I genuinely hope it's everything you hope it is.

So, in short, there is no proof of anything. I have offered a possibility of Keith Cotterill's intent and you have given your opinion.

My opinion is that this is good way for someone who knows what their talking about but can't rely on an income from the markets to make some easy money, risk free - IT IS A FACT THAT KEITH COTTERILL WILL MAKE MONEY FROM THIS REGARDLESS OF IF THE SYSTEM WORKS OR NOT.

You're opinion (Which i think may be influenced by hope as it is pretty much the best possible scenario for all involved) is that the guy has a money making system which he is making public out of the goodness of his heart (Although still charging a lot of money for it). And the 30 day money back guarantee means you've got nothing to lose.

Lets start with the facts

1) The only person certain to make money is the guy selling the system

2) 30 days is not long enough to evaluate the effectiveness of a system like this. It is a fact that many people will have a good first month with system and so keep it beyond the free trial period regardless of wether or not it is actually any good.

Now I shall point out why your opinion is PROBABLY wrong.

This will be a lot of work for Keith Cotterill. I know many very good traders who have much more profitable things to do with their work time (ie trade) and much better things to do with their free time than this. Their is low probability of a successfull trader wanting to doing this.

For someone who has a lot of trading knowledge and experience but can't rely on the markets for income this would be a good way to actually make some money from their experience and knowledge. Their is a much higher probability that someone like this would want to do this.

There is a much higher number of traders who have a lot of knowledge and experience but cannot rely on the markets for income than their are successful full time professional traders.

So we can say...

There are a lot of people who are likely to want to do this to make money for themselves regardless of the outcome for the customer.

There are only a few people who could genuinely claim to be doing this for reasons other than the guaranteed money and they are unlikely to want to.

Well you're certainly sold on it! Best of luck, I genuinely hope it's everything you hope it is.

So, in short, there is no proof of anything. I have offered a possibility of Keith Cotterill's intent and you have given your opinion.

My opinion is that this is good way for someone who knows what their talking about but can't rely on an income from the markets to make some easy money, risk free - IT IS A FACT THAT KEITH COTTERILL WILL MAKE MONEY FROM THIS REGARDLESS OF IF THE SYSTEM WORKS OR NOT.

You're opinion (Which i think may be influenced by hope as it is pretty much the best possible scenario for all involved) is that the guy has a money making system which he is making public out of the goodness of his heart (Although still charging a lot of money for it). And the 30 day money back guarantee means you've got nothing to lose.

Lets start with the facts

1) The only person certain to make money is the guy selling the system

2) 30 days is not long enough to evaluate the effectiveness of a system like this. It is a fact that many people will have a good first month with system and so keep it beyond the free trial period regardless of wether or not it is actually any good.

Now I shall point out why your opinion is PROBABLY wrong.

This will be a lot of work for Keith Cotterill. I know many very good traders who have much more profitable things to do with their work time (ie trade) and much better things to do with their free time than this. Their is low probability of a successfull trader wanting to doing this.

For someone who has a lot of trading knowledge and experience but can't rely on the markets for income this would be a good way to actually make some money from their experience and knowledge. Their is a much higher probability that someone like this would want to do this.

There is a much higher number of traders who have a lot of knowledge and experience but cannot rely on the markets for income than their are successful full time professional traders.

So we can say...

There are a lot of people who are likely to want to do this to make money for themselves regardless of the outcome for the customer.

There are only a few people who could genuinely claim to be doing this for reasons other than the guaranteed money and they are unlikely to want to.

Hi Aspire,
Thanks for your thoughts, I think you must have been hurt more than me (IF POSSIBLE) in our quest for the holy grail, I realise that you are determined to get right down to the nitty gritty on this, however you do speak with a very logical tongue and a lot of what you say MIGHT be true, but this is an intraday system, I dont think you will need a month to really see if it suits you, we will have to wait and see. as for him selling this because he does not trade, all I can say is that having watched his daily updates he does definately trade himself as does his back up team and we cant know but I get the clear impression that he is a successful trader in his own right. Is there a slim chance that he actually enjoys trading- maybe.

But I know where my focus is gonna be in the near future, nobody else even comes close to this guy and his system, so are you going to come on and play or stay on the benches. and possibly watch the team go from strength to strength. I reiterate there is no risk to you whatsoever.
bets regards (sorry) best regards
croman

Wouldn't it be nice if someone could invent a product called " The Ultimate Woman Predictor "

And wouldn't it also be nice if it actually worked.

It would certainly make my life a lot easier.

Wouldn't it be nice if someone could invent a product called " The Ultimate Woman Predictor "

And wouldn't it also be nice if it actually worked.

It would certainly make my life a lot easier.
Yes but would she come with a 30 day trial ?

Hi Aspire,
Thanks for your thoughts, I think you must have been hurt more than me (IF POSSIBLE) in our quest for the holy grail, I realise that you are determined to get right down to the nitty gritty on this, however you do speak with a very logical tongue and a lot of what you say MIGHT be true, but this is an intraday system, I dont think you will need a month to really see if it suits you, we will have to wait and see. as for him selling this because he does not trade, all I can say is that having watched his daily updates he does definately trade himself as does his back up team and we cant know but I get the clear impression that he is a successful trader in his own right. Is there a slim chance that he actually enjoys trading- maybe.

But I know where my focus is gonna be in the near future, nobody else even comes close to this guy and his system, so are you going to come on and play or stay on the benches. and possibly watch the team go from strength to strength. I reiterate there is no risk to you whatsoever.
bets regards (sorry) best regards
croman

Hi Croman,

The reason I'm posting is that I don't want to see people who don't know any better wasting a large amount of money, and so I am just pointing out why the only perrson to really benefit from this system is VERY PROBABLY the seller.

I can assure you that 30 days is not long enough to evaluate a system on any timeframe.

I never said that this guy doesn't trade or enjoy trading - just that, like most, he probably isn't good enough to rely on the markets for his income.

I haven't been hurt in a quest for a holy grail. I am not looking for a holy grail and as I make my living as a professional trader, trading someone else's money I have no need to try to find one. I say this not to brag but to show that I know what I am talking about and am not just expressing my hopes/ fears etc.

Anyway, I have said all I need to and I genuinely hope that this works out well for you even if it very probably won't.

Best of luck
Aspire

Hi Aspire,

Thanks for your reply, its good to know there is a pro trader looking out for us newbies.

I have taken on board what you are saying and will consider your valuable points before parting with my 2k.

Are there ANY good Forex predictor sites you would recommend if so they would be much appreciated.

Regards

Croman.

To be honest I think that it is highly unlikely that any of these systems for sale are worth the money.

Making money from the markets is perfectly possible for most people but getting to the stage where you can do it well, consistently takes a great deal of hard work and dedication. As much as we would all like there to be there are no shortcuts and if there were surely word would spread like wild fire and we'd all be in on it.

I do not use a system to trade, I do different things in different market conditions taking into account things that are going on in a number of markets and wouldn't have much faith in any way of trading that didn't do the same. I don't use any indicators/oscialators/ moving averages etc and don't think they have much value and so personally I wouldn't have much faith in any system based on them.

My opinion that mechanical systems based on these things won't work is however just my opinion based on my own knowledge and experience. I could well be wrong but if I am It is unlikely that such a system is for sale as it would generate it's money from the markets working towards taking all the liquidity it can handle for itself.

If you really want to make money from the markets then read as many books as you can to properly prepare and then start demo trading and take it from there. I would highly reccomend that you study Trader_Dante's making money trading thread in this forum as it looks an excellent place to get you going and is full of very good advice. But be warned, learning to trade is very hard work and requires real dedication. You need to be doing it for the love of trading not for the love of money. If all you want to do is grow your money then save yourself a lot of time, money, hassle and heartache, don't be greedy, put it in the bank and take the interest.

Forex Predictor

Hello eveyone,
Lets see if I can help out on the keith cotterill forex predictor, I bought the system at the start of
May 2008, I tried it for the month, lost money, just sent it back, been refunded allready.
I think any canonbury product is worth a try as they are very good in refunding fees without question unlike streetwise who have recently discovered the you pay for one month then cancel your debit if you dont like it approach, I got caught out on a £99 one (racing black box signal) just recently, but never again. So onto the ufxp.
You cannot help but be impressed with keith he obviously knows the stock market and he dilgently puts daily updates etc on the members page that show you how you could have made the pips or not. he is honest enough to show the losses as well.
In my humble opinion he is a master chartist and it is facinating to watch him move about the charts using the indicators and some of his own very clever inventions.
Now I do not know the man or his team but they do seem to know what they are doing. I think I was probebly guilty of ovetrading and panic when the trades were going against me, as the daily updates show the money was there to be made but I think you do have to work with the signals, strenth and time bands to find your own trading points, yes it can give in points and suggests out points but what other system gives strong out points?.

I have seen posts about Roxanne Cross who I believe is going to be doing a seminar type operation with canonbury soon, but she also does 1-1 training (cost is 2k no-refunds) I was seriously going to try her but having seen the posts here I am not so sure now.
If anyone wants to try it then simply get on with it and make your own mind up you will have 30 days (which is not long enough really) but they will refund you so no problems.
I hope this helps.

Sorry I just don't think this reply is good enough.

Keith markets this system as a sure-thing money maker for Forex newbies. If it were, no one would send it back. If I had placed £10 per pip (the figure Keith uses for income projections) throughout the trial period, I would have lost over £3000. Admittedly during the first week I traded several times outside the recommended periods; but only because (as Keith admitted in his videos) the major moves in the market occurred outside those periods.

In the final week I followed the instructions to the letter and "lost" £1780. Over the whole 30 days I was only "ahead" once for £380. (That felt good!).

It is interesting that the testamonials seem to be all from people who have used the system for 5 minutes: along the lines of, "fantasic system - we've traded 3 times and made £178". I wonder how they will feel when theyve traded 300 times.

It's interesting that croman says he's thinking of going back to them. Despite making loss after loss I had definite misgivings about sending it back. I too felt the problem must be with me. I can only conclude that that is because Keith, his team and the whole Canonbury machine is a superb marketing system. They know that by giving the impression of solidly, reliability and honesty (the refunds are fast!), they will convince you that the product too is good. They know that many people will keep thinking this way for more than 30 days. Soon though, the truth will dawn on them - they've been sold a very expensive dream.

Hi Paul,
Yes I traded it for one month, but I am a trading newbie, though I only lost a small amount of money it was coming upto send back time and 2k is a lot to me so I panicked and sent it back (maybe I thought I could get some knowledge and do it myself), however the money was back in my account within 2 days and this impressed me as well. Canonbury did the same with me last year on the dont tell the professionals (which I could not give the time or effort to) but that is for shares.
Nick the boss at canonbury seems like a proper and honest fella (again I have never spoken to the man)

As for going back It takes a lot to say you may be wrong (esp to the wife) but over the last few days I have looked back over the daily updates very closely, and yes there were days of very good pip runs which definately outweighed the losses, and more good days than bad, but its never that straight forward is it, I think one has to learn which settings to use with which signals and also the best trading times, and not trade on everything like a mad fool, (ie ME) AND be selective, use your own thoughts as well, so im afraid Its decision time again cos if I go back Its not likely they will refund me again, and I wouldnt expect it, I was going to try Roxanne Cross but she has had a bad post here so im not sure now,(indecision again or what, and Im an aries go getter)

So all in all Keith Cotterill seems to be a good chap (again, I honestly dont know him) AND the tufxp site is a very good site, lots of cleverer people than me are posting really good reviews there.

Maybe I should have asked to be an affiliate as its being plugged all over the main email sites.

However, I stand by my first posting, but it would be very usefull and interesting if a seasoned pro like yourself or Sharky could try it, youve nowt to lose, look at the site here The Ultimate FX Predictor - Keith Cotterill, then we would know for sure.

In closing this post, over the last year I have have read and tried lots of various things (Im happy to discuss with any members) on the forex as I think it is the only place to be for day trading, plenty of volatility, volume, and trends, I am now of the mind that this could indeed become the one, THE HOLY GRAIL and I really think that in the months to come we will hear a lot more about this method and Im willing to have a small wager that it becomes a CLASSIC WAY OF EARNING MONEY FROM THE FOREX- how does that grab you!!

This post says it all!

"I have looked back over the daily updates very closely, and yes there were days of very good pip runs which definately outweighed the losses"

If we all had hindsight, we wouldn't need Keith Cotterill. We'd be trillionaires. The problem is the UFXP is not a hindsighter, it is supposedly a predictor. Even I could put a daily video together and say, "If you had traded here and stayed in til here, you'd have made a million". Trouble is, the UFXP rarely told you that at the time!

My posts from the "Louise Woof Woof" thread which may be relevant here :-

You have made some valid points and I will respond as follows :_

1. Yes, I have dealt extensively with Canonbury.

2. Yes, their integrity is 100% with regard to refunds if you are not satisfied.

My problem is with their advertising which is very snake-oilish in its style.

I have discovered that there is almost always a large mismatch between the product as advertised and the reality of the product itself.

This can sometimes be attributed to over-zealous advertising but on many occasions I have found that there are blatant untruths in the advertising when compared to what is actually received.

I am never afraid to ask for a refund but I am sure there are people out there who are far too embarrassed to ask for their money back after having been hooked and reeled in, only to receive a product which does not live up to the sales hype.

Maybe this kind of advertising is designed to prey on the psychology of these types of people or maybe I am being overly cynical, who knows ?

But the reality of the situation is that you will always get your money back if you send the product back.

I cannot dispute that at all.

Following up on my post #95, one of the more disturbing things I have discovered is that the developers / inventors of the products are often totally unaware of some of the more outrageous claims made in the sales/advertising letters and are often surprised to receive certain questions relating to those claims made in the adverts.

If Canonbury actually sold snake oil, I would definitely buy some.

But only on a 30 day money back guarantee.