Ultimate Forex Predictor

All you have told me is you reckon it is a scam and this guy is an affiliate ?

I have not said that it is a scam.

I was just pointing out that when you get paid for sales of something through your website then you are bound to be positive about it regardless of whether it is any good or not.

Paul

LOL this again does not give me an answer does it work ? has anybody been stung for 2 grand out there and can tell me it is a scam

I bought this system through Canonbury Publishing. It seems to be pretty good but, I wasn't prepared to commit myself to trading during the hours the system recommends. I returned the package, to CP, and got a full refund within 24 hours.

I have no connection with CP, except for the fact that I subscribe to one of their newletters. They are one of the most ethical companies on the net. I've returned products to them before and they always honour their refund guarantee.

If you want to find something that's really expensive, with no trial period, refund or guarantee, try Concept-FX.

Hometrader - I refer you to these two posts also -

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/436277-post9.html

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/432134-post4.html

:cool:

LOL this again does not give me an answer does it work ? has anybody been stung for 2 grand out there and can tell me it is a scam

I bought this system through Canonbury Publishing. It seems to be pretty good but, I wasn't prepared to commit myself to trading during the hours the system recommends. I returned the package, to CP, and got a full refund within 24 hours.

I have no connection with CP, except for the fact that I subscribe to one of their newletters. They are one of the most ethical companies on the net. I've returned products to them before and they always honour their refund guarantee.

If you want to find something that's really expensive, with no trial period, refund or guarantee, try Concept-FX.

Hi Alan, can I ask what those times they system recommends are please ?

?

Not quite sure what relevance this has to Ultimate Forex Predictor -

but I should imagine there are a quite a few suppliers of free FTSE EOD data -

Anyone?

Hi Alan, can I ask what those times they system recommends are please ?

The system is based on their software, using DTN-IQ datafeed. The system generates buy and sell signals automatically. The trading times they suggest as ideal, are split into three sessions. I'm can't remember exactly the times but, think it's something like07.00-0900, 11.00-13.00, 14.00-16.00.

I never got into trading the system for real. It bothers me when I see posts that report a huge marketing campaign. Is Keith Cottrill trading successfully, or looking to sell as many systems as possible? I'm sure that "both" is not the correct answer:)

The system is based on their software, using DTN-IQ datafeed. The system generates buy and sell signals automatically. The trading times they suggest as ideal, are split into three sessions. I'm can't remember exactly the times but, think it's something like07.00-0900, 11.00-13.00, 14.00-16.00.

I never got into trading the system for real. It bothers me when I see posts that report a huge marketing campaign. Is Keith Cottrill trading successfully, or looking to sell as many systems as possible? I'm sure that "both" is not the correct answer:)

I never got into trading the system for real.

Hi Alan,

Thank you for the time scale info - I am new to this site and have searched for info on many systems, a lot seem to have an opinion about people that sell systems etc, but many who comment have not tried out the system in question?. I am shocked that such a reputable forum do not denounce these system as not working, rather than denounce the 'selling of systems' per se.:)

I am happy for people to sell systems, even for big money but just trying to get to the full sp on this £2k system:)

It would appear nobody has actualy purchased the system you are all prepared to discredit? or am i missing something? how can you comment about somthing you have not tested?

It would appear nobody has actualy purchased the system you are all prepared to discredit?

Yes it is interesting that no one has purchased it, I wonder why ?

Paul

Yes it is interesting that no one has purchased it, I wonder why ?

Paul

Well - I am still non the wiser ...some people in the other threads have said that the times required did not suit them and they took the promised refund, others seem very keen to bad mouth it, but to a man have not used it ....you have to laugh.:D

Someone on here will see this thread and give me an honest and up front apraisel:)

This may be because most of those who use this site are unlikely to buy something like this in the first place. So the only chance that you will get an answer is by someone doing a search on Google and ending up here.

Paul

Well - I am still non the wiser ...some people in the other threads have said that the times required did not suit them and they took the promised refund, others seem very keen to bad mouth it, but to a man have not used it ....you have to laugh.:D

Someone on here will see this thread and give me an honest and up front apraisel:)

Hometrader - do you have a problem with this post -

this looks to me like an honest and up front review!

:confused:

Still confused

I am still a little confused; is it any good or has only one person tested it?
:) I joined to try and find out what is the best system not to cause a masive debate!