Keith Cotterill-Omni Predictor

The Wanderer

Just wondering if anybody apart from me has tried this. It is a product promoted by Canonbury Publishing which claims to produce monthly profits of around 450 pips-sufficient to eventually produce a reasonable income with the use of compounding. Canonbury do seem to be exceptionally skilled in their marketing of trading systems and in fairness to them I gather that their refund promises are met without question.That said I purchased the product in mid June so I will be far too late to claim a refund now. The system is a very simple one trading the DAX index at what are described as "power hours" i.e 8am to 10 am and 2.30 pm to 4 pm.The software produces buy/sell signals with a clear stop loss and an initial profit target so requires very little discretion but despite its apparent simplicity I just cannot make it work for me at all.The person behind the system is Keith Cotterill whom I believe has produced other systems in the past and for whom Canonbury has produced glowing references from satisfied users of his previous services-I did say earlier that they were exceptionally skilled at their marketing.Keith also produces a daily summary of the previous days action and to be honest I am tending to think that he is a classic "talking head"-somebody who talks with great confidence and authority about where the market should be heading and why but who is unable to translate this into successful trade calls.I honestly believe that I would have done better with a random coin spin every 30 minutes-buy on heads and sell on tails-with a 15 pip stop and a 15 pip take profit so 4 or possibly 5 trades in the morning session and 3 or 4 in the afternoon.In his summaries Keith has blamed traders being on holiday in August and now an exceptionally slow market.That said there were a lot of signals yesterday but most hit the stop loss rather than the profit level.I would be very interested to hear from anybody else who has tried this system or indeed anything else from Keith Cotterill.

Apologies if you've given up on this endeavour
I've not heard of Omni Predictor, however anything that comes from publishing companies without any interest in its eventual success, is likely doomed to failure.
That said, I dont suppose your results have gotten better lately if you've stuck with its system?

Apologies if you've given up on this endeavour
I've not heard of Omni Predictor, however anything that comes from publishing companies without any interest in its eventual success, is likely doomed to failure.
That said, I dont suppose your results have gotten better lately if you've stuck with its system?
Sadly it got no better and my subscription has now lapsed.Reverted back to my own little system with much better results.Leson learned 😀😀

Sadly it got no better and my subscription has now lapsed.Reverted back to my own little system with much better results.Leson learned 😀😀
OK, good to hear, i just asked only in that often the system may well work, but in the right environment and given that DAX was going through a weak spell, that may have been the reason. Anyhow, glad you've moved on