Turbo Morning Trade EA

Backtesting uses the current spread for GBPUSD at whatever time you backtest. On weekends, spreads are often substantially inflated when the brokers close. That's why backtests on weekends do not reflect normal weekday spread. If you want to backtest on weekends in the future, try to login in without a password before your broker closes on Friday. This will disconnect your account and freeze the normal spread for the weekend, or until you login again. Hope this helps. Cheers.

That makes a lot of sense! Thanks a lot for your answer.

Could someone please help me out. When I had just the standard version I ran backtests and they worked great. I just got the turbo version, set up my paremeters and the tests show almost all losers, so I decided to backtest the standard version again and its doing the same thing. Does this have to do with having both EA's on mt4? Should I maybe get rid of the standard one on there?

Don't do bactests when the market is closed!

Hi,

I am trading a real money account of USD 17.000 with a combination of Megadroid 1.22, Fapturbo 5.2 and from tuesday on I will start with Turbo Morning Trade 1.0.

I created a blog where you can see my account results and a detailed description of my trading strategy and ideas at www.sevenpips.com

I forgot to mention that the settings I've been using include ATR Trailing True.

Time 06:00 - 06:45 or 06:00-06:30, or 06:00 - 06:00.
These times need to be tested to see which range is best. I've been using the first range.

40SL, 20BE, 0,0,0, 35TP, 60%, Exit 1, ATR Trailing True, all the rest is default. You might also try 35 BE at pips profit 2.

Anyone getting good results with using the BreakEvenAtPipsProfit2 ? I can't find any advantages on my backtests with using the second one - maybe it is just micromanaging too much, and not giving the trade enough room to breathe. Any opinions on this?

Time: 6:00 - 6:30, 40SL, 20BE, 0, 35 2nd level SL, 0, 35 TP, 50%, Exit 2, ATR True:
Profit Factor 1.96, $ 960.00 $1/lot.

What sort of win percentages are you guys showing in your backtests and over what period of time?

I am using 40SL, 20BE 35TP with 60% closing, Exit strategy 1 with ATR trailing stop and I am getting better backtest results than with the standard version. Anybody else finding this?

Hi,
Find attached my test results. Profit factor was 5.1 .... check the settings in the html file.

Attachments

• Test03.gif
    Test03.gif
    6.5 KB · Views: 266
  • Test03.htm
    203.1 KB · Views: 444
Hi,
Find attached my test results. Profit factor was 5.1 .... check the settings in the html file.

I just checked your backtest results and found that 2 trades were always closed at the same time. Is the 2nd TP strategy working properly? :confused: For myself, I'm not using the 2nd TP now...

fluegel we are still testing until we find the best setting :D ..... i dont think there will be always best strategy because what was good for yesterday maybe not good for today and so on.

fluegel we are still testing until we find the best setting :D ..... i dont think there will be always best strategy because what was good for yesterday maybe not good for today and so on.

No no, I don't mean that. Please look at trade details more closely.

You've set to close 60% at TP35 and use 2nd TP strategy on the rest. So 2 trades should be closed at different prices at least sometimes. But in your result, 2 trades are ALWAYS closed at the same time at the same price. It's funny. Don't you think it's a bug in Ver. 1.0?

I've confirmed that this 2-step TP strategy works properly when you don't use the ATRtrailing feature.

New feature wanted. The ability to enter pending trades, with all the other Turbo features, instead of only market orders. I would like to be able set the entries at X pips +or- the ideal price.

I've already nagged Mark about this. I hope anyone else who can see the advantage of buying pullbacks will join me in requesting this much needed feature from Mark.

You can download Ver. 1.2 through the link in the e-mail which you received when you purchased TMT. ;)

No no, I don't mean that. Please look at trade details more closely.

You've set to close 60% at TP35 and use 2nd TP strategy on the rest. So 2 trades should be closed at different prices at least sometimes. But in your result, 2 trades are ALWAYS closed at the same time at the same price. It's funny. Don't you think it's a bug in Ver. 1.0?

I've confirmed that this 2-step TP strategy works properly when you don't use the ATRtrailing feature.

Ok, i did the testing again with the updated version i got same results.... regarding the closing, i think that was because i am using stealth mode, don't you think that was behind it?