TS2000i help

This is RS alert code and I dont use it for Charts and it appears in a cell on the RS screen similar to the attached image.

Paul

Attachments

• Rimm.gif
    Rimm.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 162
Trader333 said:
This is RS alert code and I dont use it for Charts and it appears in a cell on the RS screen similar to the attached image.

Paul

Thank you very much Paul- Presumably, if I copy the VWAP code to a new VWAP code(for use in the RS) with the addition of the alert code into this code this should hopefully work as you've shown. (still new to the TS...learning...)

Regards

Raj

Trader333 said:

Paul

Hi Paul,

This is what I have been able to make- (it passes the verification) I have attached the screen shot for the RS with the indicator(VWAP3)- the colours seem to be sightly the wrong way round and I am not sure if the signal is coming when I want it to (i.e- I want the signal to come when the price touches or crosses the MPD bands) Please can you see if this makes sense at all-

vars:
Answer(0),
U_MPD (0),
L_MPD (0);

Answer = VWAP_H;
U_MPD = VWAP_H + ((highD(0)-lowD(0))/2);
L_MPD = VWAP_H - ((highD(0)-lowD(0))/2);

if AvgPrice >= U_MPD then
Plot1("Sell", "Alert", Black);
SetPlotBgColor(1, Red);

if AvgPrice <=L_MPD then
Plot2("Buy","Alert", Black);
SetPlotBgColor(1, Cyan);

Regards

Raj

Attachments

• VWAP3.PNG
    VWAP3.PNG
    77.5 KB · Views: 52
Your code looks OK but as I said it is not that simple. You may try and add a line of code that keeps the background white when no alert is given or active. You also need to add "begin" and "end" statements to your conditions.

Paul

Trader333 said:
Your code looks OK but as I said it is not that simple. You may try and add a line of code that keeps the background white when no alert is given or active. You also need to add "begin" and "end" statements to your conditions.

Paul

Thanks Paul-I'll give that a try.

Cheers!

Raj