Tribal Wars-browser-based game

That deal is at fair value for me, it was on OTC offering to my fellow tribesmen. If I have to approach the open market, i will deal aggressively (depending on how much the demand for iron is)

That is the thing. People are asking for in-demand items (iron) and want good rates for it. That doesn't make sense.

there is a guy offering Wood and Iron at par for 5000 lots; strikes me as arb opp; can we club together that much?

nevermind; we can't short it anyway. I'm sure it can be done though, if opposing deals exist in the market.

Last edited:
I have been out all day so not managed to do much. Shame you can't set more than 2 orders to build things. On the trading side of things, leaving an order to do its thing is a bit like leaving a claymore to take out enemy troops. Bang. Profit.

i just got nailed with an old-fashiones sucker punch :-(

I sent a scout to report back on a village, the report said there were 20 spearmen only and plenty of resources.
Then THAT village attacked me ! I could see the attack coming but not the strength of the force, but I stupidly assumed it would be the 20 spearmen.
I had more than enough to defend against that so I sent out 40 axeman to raid the village while they were busy attacking me.
Only the "force" was a single swordman.
By the time my 40 axes arrived, the main enemy force and their paladin had returned home from elsewhere and wiped out my axes 100%
:-(

Clever move to send that lone attacker to draw me out

Hello RE, not yet mate, cos my Broadband dropped off, likely the weekend when I'll be having a look to kick ass mate, on wifes laptop at the mo.......

I assume its a bit like age of empires? Not fully got into these online games, but... the devils in me I think..... :)

Yes, I think it's similar to Age of Empires. I got mixed up in that, so I'm not starting with this one, especially in trading time.

Split

I am looking at forming an alliance with Cheese Warriors of Doom: Tribal Wars

One of their members invited me to join their tribe but I thought it might be more fun if T2W remained separate so we can work together, compare scores etc. It is, however, always useful to have allies.

I too have had an invitation to join another tribe; Tribal Wars

Also I've had an invitation from the cheese guy.

SN, as esteemed leader of our little tribe - what the hell are we supposed to be doing? Is there some joint effort that we should all collaborate on?

???

the link goes to the CWOD; my invitation was from "the wolf family".....?????

At the moment, we need to build up our villages and army.

What is their tag? I will have a chat about forming an alliance.

i slaughtered one guy's entire army, losing a large chunk of my own in the process.
we start chatting and ended up with a Truce.

next thing he send me a "Friend" request, which I accepted.
Now the map shows his entire tribe as my "allies".

It was the C.W.O. tribe, they seem to be mostly Continnet 50 (47/532)
I wonder whether they also show up as Allies of my fellow Tribe members ?

I've added them as allies if you check the Tribe section. That is why you can see them; they can see our villages on the map.

Do you think we should invite people who are not alliance members already? Or should T2W remain strictly for T2W forum users?