Tribal Wars-browser-based game

Mr. G
you must be building a huge Army, 'cos you sure ain't growing your buildings points !!??!!

Need any clay ?

I've started attacking a player with a view to nobling his village. Why choose him? He attacked me before; I recall clearly because only two people have tried farming me and one is now a tribe member. He's begging me to stop. I feel sooooo guilty. :eek:

I will send him resources when he starts up again. :whistling

Aah.

I shall state it now that they are infact frendies (I clicked the "support" button). Far be it for me to turn on a fellow trader outside of the market! It was meant in jest, in the hope that you might consider that I had been building a massive force instead of building up my village.

It's obvious that I haven't been as diligent as i once was, but the fact of the matter is that it got in the way of trading, so i stopped. If you gents wish to continue, I have resources that you are welcome to and do not mind one iota if you add me to your "farm" list. At the end of the day chaps, business is business, and playing was disrupting it.

No hard feelings?

Oh, your incoming troops are marked as support. I did guess you were too busy to play.

I meant that Rathcoole had sent his scout as "attack" which showed on our summary screens.