Tribal Wars-browser-based game

RC; apologies for the abismal treatment of your scout.

As a consolation, see attached.

(i have just used up all my resourced to research the Light Cavalry)

Attachments

• TribalWars.jpg
    TribalWars.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 165
Check out my resource rates:

Wood 391 per Hour
Clay 455 per Hour
Iron 391 per Hour

Obsessive? Not me.

Wood 391 per Hour
Clay 455 per Hour
Iron 391 per Hour

Obsessive? Not me.

Wood 158 per Hour
Clay 136 per Hour
Iron 184 per Hour

My resource production is much lower than yours - I just go out and rob what I want :clap:

I've got 80-odd archers hidden behind a level 18 wall in defense while the rest of the lads are out foraging 24/7 :sleep:

Feel free to invite other players, esp if they have 400+ points and are still not part of a tribe.

Yeah, I know; just seeing how accurate the description in. I got attacked a fair bit on World 12 but there are no archer options in that game.

The following tribe have invited me to join. I explained that I'm part of our tribe for a reason; they are asking if we all want to join...

Name: Order of the Red Blade
Tag: ORB
Number of members: 52
Points of 40 best players: 26.798
Total points: 29.743
Average points: 571

Yes? No? I am not sure they are interested in allies at this stage but I've asked.

Wood 391 per Hour
Clay 455 per Hour
Iron 391 per Hour

Obsessive? Not me.

:LOL: ...Newbies!
Production
Wood 4800 per Hour
Clay 4800 per Hour
Iron 4800 per Hour

You need to get to level 30 on each resource, it will be critical when you need to build troops and nobles in times of war.

Yes, well, it's slowly increasing as I can't be arsed with farming other villages now.

The following tribe have invited me to join. I explained that I'm part of our tribe for a reason; they are asking if we all want to join...

Name: Order of the Red Blade
Tag: ORB
Number of members: 52
Points of 40 best players: 26.798
Total points: 29.743
Average points: 571

Yes? No? I am not sure they are interested in allies at this stage but I've asked.

why join a bunch of losers with a lower average than our own ?
"keep your racehorses in the worst company and yourself in the best"

They say revenge is a dish best served cold.

Someone attacked my village in World 12 two weeks ago. I didn't retaliate. I let it go.

Tomorrow, my noble will be finished and I'll have 1000 or so troops... revenge will be mine. :devilish:

i have been regularly twatting a guy who was rude and abusive after i sent some scouts over.
i explained (i.e. lied) that i was just sussing out who was a threat to me.
but i couldn't let his insults go unanswered (grantx would cut me off if I did)

so i have been bashing the wee bassa for days, destoyed his farm, his HQ, his rally point etc.

then one of his fellow tribesmen (a guy from the other Rathcool in Dublin) sent me a frienly warning to lay off this muppet.

I ignored the warning and got f*cked - his tribe (111K points) have obvioulsy lent the pr*ck some troops.

I'll have to wait until I get a bit stronger and noble him off my planet.

I've already seen off 3 other antagonists, their villages all abandoned and now handed over to barbarians :)

But you know what, it may sound crass and irrelevant, but i do believe that there is correlation with, and a lot to be learned about, between Tribal Wars and trading - protecting your assets (stop losses), revenge served cold, constant review of, and frequent dismissal of situations/opportunties etc, striking hard when opportunty best presents itself etc etc etc

Well, for me it's about the patience and planning to limit losses. Opportunities in that you only go for easy targets (namely empty villages or ones owned by players who are no longer playing).

This guy I am going to attack won't be expecting it, that's for sure. Unless he's a T2W regular and just watching us secretly. :D