Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

Not another "since last August"....................!! Aaaah the joys of "backtesting/fitting"......!!! As for silencing the forums forever that would be quite simple if the cumulative results from Day 1 were in profit and if they are then just show us Poppa C. Am I being a cynic when I say that that is up there with me winning the lottery!

we can all expect a re-evaluation very soon from Mr Laurie (or arthur)

Unless something changes I doubt it will be me. Although I left the door open, I somehow doubt Cash-Masters will ever revisit this. I could be wrong though as I can't speak for Graham.

What TEC has done for me is put me in touch with a group of people, fast becoming friends ( you can blush now KC), with whom I trade each day. Nothing complicated, just Price Action around Support and Resistance. We average above 50 pips per day each, which is enough. Just for that alone it was £100 well spent.

Art

Last edited:
Unless something changes I doubt it will be me. Although I left the door open, I somehow doubt Cash-Masters will ever revisit this. I could be wrong though as I can't speak for Graham.

What TEC has done for me is put me in touch with a group of people, fast becoming friends ( you can blush now KC), with whom I trade each day. Nothing complicated, just Price Action around Support and Resistance. We average above 50 pips per day each, which is enough. Just for that alone it was £100 well spent.

Art

Good for you, Art. Price action and S/R is really all you need.

Re: trading friends

What TEC has done for me is put me in touch with a group of people, fast becoming friends ( you can blush now KC), with whom I trade each day. Nothing complicated, Art

Sounds good, is it invite only?

We average above 50 pips per day each, which is enough. Art

Mmmm sounds even better.

:)

Does this mean LTDT gets the elbow?

;)

Tom,

all sports betting is off the table for me just now, which is why I haven't posted on the LTD thread on UKBT for some time now. Just can't summon up the enthusiasm!

Sorry folks, the group I am in are keen to remain small (and I agree with them) and we have closed ourselves at 6 punters.

Anyone needing a live room and a great system could do worse than look at BlackDog, or ask/search this forum there may be other recommendations.

Google Support and Resistance, you should find some articles. Really though, it is about learning how your chosen instrument (oil for me just now) behaves at these key areas and learning how to trade these points given previous history. There is no substitute for experience, and that needs working at. If there is a short cut then I haven't heard about it!

Art

900K pips per month (back fitted of course):LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Chalmers must be loving his followers who are prepared to have the p!$$ taken out of them.

It is very worrying that after all the history of dishonesty and deception from this man there are obviously plenty of people who continue in belief.

Come on guy/gals..leopards and spots

"Hi Everyone,

Got a fantastic opportunity that will really bring in the points and silence the forums forever, it will all be unveiled at the end of this month. So far to date (since last august), on average, it has made 901580 points per month on auto.
On the next webinar, scheduled for next weekend, I will give you a taster of what this opportunity is"

Pappa C

Always tomorrow!! Next week!! Next month!! :sleep:

What is Pauls history of dishonesty ? I have allways found him to be OK He may have screwed up in
January. But most systems had a bad month.
What I do not understand is all these negative people on this forum seem to know what is going on.
Leaking emails etc. The only way you can know what is happening within the club is to be subscribing.
Why would you still subscribe to something you so despise.Paul has changed things around from the original system. So what.He works all hours of the day and his systems are starting to make decent
profits. If you need to vent you anger pick on someone who deserves it like Keith Cotterell.
Will you be paying for next month? Why not just leave the people who are happy with his service. I
can choose where to spend my money and do not need other peoples opinions So please just go away
and leave us be.
Have you ever considered anger management therapy ?

Shepp. If you know so much, why don't you post his results? The ones that you manage to get from following him, not the ones he posts on his site for all you mugs every now and again..

Shepp.............

Sorry to bleat on but where are these results............if they are so good now then I would suggest that it is very strange that there is nowhere for the general public to access the performance capability of this service. No one would be more delighted to see a successful signal service out there in the marketplace but quite honestly for those who had to go through the first month it is extremely difficult to see where the service has been turned into what you say, and I quote you " his systems are starting to make decent profits."

The most annoying aspect at the moment is people like yourself who are supporting PC but are not prepared to get him to publish the performance data, or to provide the results thus far. Have you even looked at his Google entry and see where the results stopped in January and here we are exactly two months later with no proof of what you say is now happening. I'm not calling you a liar but I am asking that the results since Day 1 are published where we can all see them. It is really all that we want to see!!!

Thanks for posting. The email was set up to incrementally give each members id number with a 90 infront of it to find the person who has been posting club info and knew they didnt have the brain power to realise, thank you and to that person "bye bye" wow that was easy. Best Regards Paul

For the people with a brain then they can now also see the number of members i have which is an unfortunate need for me to catch the person, i suppose after 4 months of running then there a lot of people losing money and happy to keep paying every month aren't there unless what you are being told on here is wrong??? The plot thickens. I dont need more members I have lots and they are amazing people. Lets see how long it takes for a bone head to make a stupid comment.My job is done.

Thanks for posting. The email was set up to incrementally give each members id number with a 90 infront of it to find the person who has been posting club info and knew they didnt have the brain power to realise, thank you and to that person "bye bye" wow that was easy. Best Regards Paul

with skills like that you should ditch the snake oil and join these guys...love bonehead:love:

Attachments

• captainbonehead.jpg
    captainbonehead.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 176

For the people with a brain then they can now also see the number of members i have which is an unfortunate need for me to catch the person, i suppose after 4 months of running then there a lot of people losing money and happy to keep paying every month aren't there unless what you are being told on here is wrong??? The plot thickens. I dont need more members I have lots and they are amazing people. Lets see how long it takes for a bone head to make a stupid comment.My job is done.

even taking the 90 from in front of your figure published would mean your claiming to make 1580 pips a month, where can anyone see updated results of your claims, & why has cashmaster put your service in the fail bin ?:rolleyes:

Hahahaha....what a mug.

So it's more important to find somebody posting club info than be hounourable then. Why would posting club info be an issue if it was so good? Free marketing surely?

There you go Shepp. That is the sort of person that you are dealing with. Apparently he has loads of you giving him a ton a month.

Bloody Hell, it must be tough being that sneaky. He got it wrong with his load of first paranoid dellusions, now he thinks he has it sussed!! Of course Shepp. He will also be telling you (daily) that he doesn't visit forums and that he doesn't lie!!