Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

"Hi Everyone,

Got a fantastic opportunity that will really bring in the points and silence the forums forever, it will all be unveiled at the end of this month. So far to date (since last august), on average, it has made 901580 points per month on auto.
On the next webinar, scheduled for next weekend, I will give you a taster of what this opportunity is.

Pappa C "

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Seriously, do you believe that someone made nearly a million points (pips, presumably?) per month?

Seriously?

And if you are stupid enough to believe that, why would this person sell services for £100 f***ing quid a month?

They could start with a thousand quid and retire a multi-millionaire by the end of the year.

Is it possible that anyone really could be thick enough to believe 900,000 pips a month?

Hilarious beyond description.

this is a rough translation:

you are a t-w-a-t mate

Hello mong, nice to see you back again, you t-w-a-t.

You are defending (in public) someone who claims to have developed an automated system that makes 900,000 pips a month on average.

That makes you the second biggest t-w-a-t in the history of the world. The first - well, you are clearly an utter moron, but even you should be able to work out who that is.

:D:cheesy::LOL::clap:

Hello mong, nice to see you back again, you t-w-a-t.

You are defending (in public) someone who claims to have developed an automated system that makes 900,000 pips a month on average.

That makes you the second biggest t-w-a-t in the history of the world. The first - well, you are clearly an utter moron, but even you should be able to work out who that is.

:D:cheesy::LOL::clap:

With all due respect to the last 2 posts have you not read the previous post by Paul Chambers on here?? It may help you to read it first of ALL.

With all due respect to the last 2 posts have you not read the previous post by Paul Chambers on here?? It may help you to read it first of ALL.

Quote it and explain what your point is.

This thread is the best lulz on this site :LOL:.

Last edited:
No-one's biting unfortunately.

OK, you average over 1500 points (presumably pips?) per month.

Why not just trade say £10 a pip and pull in £15,000 a month? This is forex don't forget - you can pretty much do any size you want.

Before long you could be trading via an ECN at say £100 a pip - £150,000 per month. Even that is not going to give you any problems at all.

Why is this guy selling signals to idiots instead of trading his own account and pulling down millions a year from an automated system?

If you believe any of these bullsh1t claims you are a complete and utter chump.

By the way, putting together a curve-fitted back-test showing x-000 points (presumably pips) per month is very easy indeed. See how it actually works in practice.

When you can do it for real, see if you feel like flogging memberships to your trading room for a £100 a month.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Thanks for posting. The email was set up to incrementally give each members id number with a 90 infront of it to find the person who has been posting club info and knew they didnt have the brain power to realise, thank you and to that person "bye bye" wow that was easy. Best Regards Paul

For the people with a brain then they can now also see the number of members i have which is an unfortunate need for me to catch the person, i suppose after 4 months of running then there a lot of people losing money and happy to keep paying every month aren't there unless what you are being told on here is wrong??? The plot thickens. I dont need more members I have lots and they are amazing people. Lets see how long it takes for a bone head to make a stupid comment.My job is done.

Thats my point

Thats my point

LOL Muppet!

I even posted above "No-one's biting unfortunately". :LOL:

Just like your hero, I set a trap for idiots - one which you fell into, even after it had been explained. Perhaps you should follow your own advice and "read it first of ALL". :clap:

If you're making 1500 pips a month, you don't need to be selling anything.

And if you don't understand why no serious trader would refer to "pips per month", and if you don't understand why pips per month is totally meaningless on its own, you are a complete chump.

Thats my point

Have a look at GBP/ZAR. It frequently moves over 2000 pips per day.

If I have a stop of 5000 pips and a target of 1000 pips, the fact that I will have a lot of 1000 pip winners really doesn't mean a great deal.

Are you starting to learn something about "pips per month"?

LOL Muppet!

I even posted above "No-one's biting unfortunately". :LOL:

Just like your hero, I set a trap for idiots - one which you fell into, even after it had been explained. Perhaps you should follow your own advice and "read it first of ALL". :clap:

If you're making 1500 pips a month, you don't need to be selling anything.

And if you don't understand why no serious trader would refer to "pips per month", and if you don't understand why pips per month is totally meaningless on its own, you are a complete chump.

clever man, very impressed, you set a trap, the new ray mears! . although you wouldn't have had to write all that bull to get yourself out of that sorry ass mistake of not reading the details
oh yeah I forgot, you are the teenager/yob of the forums, having to make jokes about "having my mum" to worm your way out of humiliation.

here are the boundaries of your skull

(EMPTY HEAD EMPTY HEAD EMPTY HEAD)

it contains nothing see.

now let me guess, you cannot pukka up an intelligent reply so you are either going to have to private message me some pretty wierd and wonderful remark or lose the plot and do the old "tell your mum" or "suck my c-o-c-k", something you would hear in a classroom.

anyway just give yourself some time to think of a half decent reply, that will either be comprised of some sophisticated taunt or thread title related jargon.

I will be marking you on your performance

LMAO!

Well done Mong, that is priceless.

Is it possible that you still do not get the point, even after it has been explained at length?

You do not have to be sceptical about my claims of a trap - nobody who has, ooh, 5 minutes of experience would pay any attention to someone who sends out an "X pips per month" email. It is obvious cr@p designed to snare the unwary.

Let me re-iterate, since you are obviously fairly slow.

X pips per month is meaningless without context. See posts above.

Assuming that it had genuine significance (for example, if there was a reasonable R:R), someone who had a genuine system that garnered 1500 pips a month could simply trade for a couple a years and retire a multi-millionaire.

He would not flog it to idiots like you (assuming you're one of the dupes and not one of the liars) for £100 a month. See posts above.

As for me being a "yob", I think it was you that was calling another member a "t-w-a-t" a few posts back.

And I won't insult your Mum, of course not. The poor woman has enough sorrow in her life having a son like you who is either:

a. Stupid enough to fall for and defend once of these "mega forex profits" jokes.

or

b. Dishonest enough to see what a joke it is but try to defend it anyway.

clever man, very impressed, you set a trap, the new ray mears! . although you wouldn't have had to write all that bull to get yourself out of that sorry ass mistake of not reading the details
oh yeah I forgot, you are the teenager/yob of the forums, having to make jokes about "having my mum" to worm your way out of humiliation.

here are the boundaries of your skull

(EMPTY HEAD EMPTY HEAD EMPTY HEAD)

it contains nothing see.

now let me guess, you cannot pukka up an intelligent reply so you are either going to have to private message me some pretty wierd and wonderful remark or lose the plot and do the old "tell your mum" or "suck my c-o-c-k", something you would hear in a classroom.

anyway just give yourself some time to think of a half decent reply, that will either be comprised of some sophisticated taunt or thread title related jargon.

I will be marking you on your performance

worm your way out of humiliation.

Humiliation? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

You are the one who is defending Pappa Smurf and his magic forex beans system! :clap::clap::clap: And I am the one who should feel humiliated? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Any genuine posters who are sincere in defending this garbage will very shortly look back on what they have put up here and cringe with embarrassment.

Hi'
Well I've read all the posts on this thread and I must say there is a lot of losers
on here.

The detractors of the T.E.C. are certainly not making any money as you
are spending most of your day on here spreading a lot of lies.

Anybody with half a brain could see from day one the this Club was going to come good.

As a member from the start I can confirm 100% that the Club is going from strength
to strength with all members making good money.

Let you into a little secret loads of members have finished for today at 8.45am
with over 100 pips.

So carry on losers.

mac

Hi'
Well I've read all the posts on this thread and I must say there is a lot of losers
on here.

The detractors of the T.E.C. are certainly not making any money as you
are spending most of your day on here spreading a lot of lies.

Anybody with half a brain could see from day one the this Club was going to come good.

As a member from the start I can confirm 100% that the Club is going from strength
to strength with all members making good money.

Let you into a little secret loads of members have finished for today at 8.45am
with over 100 pips.

So carry on losers.

mac

Is it just me but the above has a certain Welsh lilt to the phrasing......eg "loads of members" Anybody trading EUR/USD or GPD/USD this morning will also have been happy so no problems for those in the real world!!

Why the racism ? Why not have a go at the Irish or any one else for that matter
I have made 64 points so far today. So of to enjoy the sunshine but may come back for some more
money after lunch. It depends how warm it gets, and if I can drag myself away from the riverside pub garden.Such is life

Lovely Jublee

Why the racism ? Why not have a go at the Irish or any one else for that matter
I have made 64 points so far today. So of to enjoy the sunshine but may come back for some more
money after lunch. It depends how warm it gets, and if I can drag myself away from the riverside pub garden.Such is life

Lovely Jublee

No racism intended just wondered if maybe it was Paul in another guise! BTW do you think alcohol and trading are a good mix? (n)

Pazienza that was atrocious haha well done mate, oh and yes I am counting my pips, like you are counting down the number of days until your next benefit payment.
how close am I:

- you live with your mum
- you drive either a peugeot 106 or saxo with a stupid big bore exhaust and modded it with alloys from halfords
- nobody wakes up before 11am in the estate you live in
- you like white baseball caps and tracksuit bottoms

shepp enjoy your afternoon, well done on the 64 points

I was going to put something constructive for a change, but as you lemmings seem to be blind to everything that has been said and the reasons for it all, I have a different message.

Make sure you keep that confidence and keep compouinding your stakes. Eventually you will all learn and will suddenly realise that you have been taken for a ride. Most people posted their experiences to be helpful to people and warn them of the dangers of falling into his trap. There have also been many on here that have helped out the true newbies and have not charged them a penny for the privelige.

To the genuine people, I am sure that most of us still feel that we should keep on warning and for the right reasons. For the rest of you nasty, wormy, sh*t faced little Lemmings, I hope you get all that is coming to you. When that has happened, remember the way that you communiacted with people that were only trying to help

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Mong, I am afraid you are wrong on all counts.

People reading this thread will note that I have raised a number of very pertinent questions, none of which you have even attempted to answer either because you can't or because it would be detrimental to you to do so.

If you are genuine in your delusion, I feel sorry for you. There have been many like you through this site over the years, and there will be many more. All have had, or will have, a very rude and unpleasant awakening.

If you are not genuine, you are beneath contempt.

Pazienza that was atrocious haha well done mate, oh and yes I am counting my pips, like you are counting down the number of days until your next benefit payment.
how close am I:

- you live with your mum
- you drive either a peugeot 106 or saxo with a stupid big bore exhaust and modded it with alloys from halfords
- nobody wakes up before 11am in the estate you live in
- you like white baseball caps and tracksuit bottoms

shepp enjoy your afternoon, well done on the 64 points