Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

Thanks for posting. The email was set up to incrementally give each members id number with a 90 infront of it to find the person who has been posting club info and knew they didnt have the brain power to realise, thank you and to that person "bye bye" wow that was easy. Best Regards Paul

For the people with a brain then they can now also see the number of members i have which is an unfortunate need for me to catch the person, i suppose after 4 months of running then there a lot of people losing money and happy to keep paying every month aren't there unless what you are being told on here is wrong??? The plot thickens. I dont need more members I have lots and they are amazing people. Lets see how long it takes for a bone head to make a stupid comment.My job is done.

Can someone please translate the above post to English

Thanks

Can someone please translate the above post to English

Thanks

ill try for you kc, i think it translate to IVE BEEN SCAMMING MY CUSTOMERS FOR $ MONTHS & STILL HAVE A FEW AR*EHO*LES THAT PAY ME £100 AMONTH TO MAINTAIN MY LIFESTYLE:smart:

Pappa C is a living legend. Jealousy is a b*tch isn't it ;)

oh it is, they are trying to retrace (excuse the pun!) the pathetic comments that they have been making over the last couple of months by lashing on more pathetic comments, well if it makes them feel better, why not, I find it comical :)

Any day last week you would have made more than enough to pay the monthly outlay. Allthough you would have to be near the PC all day. but so what ,100 points plus
points per day is OK
Nuff said

oh it is, they are trying to retrace (excuse the pun!) the pathetic comments that they have been making over the last couple of months by lashing on more pathetic comments, well if it makes them feel better, why not, I find it comical :)

well i feel good because i dont pay some prat £100 to look at a computer & call signals he dont even trade hisself if this mans a master trader tell him to publish his latest results

Pathetic comments? Do you mean similar to this one that you made:-

'this is a rough translation:

you are a t-w-a-t mate'

Also, Mug the keyboard warrior, the correct spelling is 'retract' or did you mean to drop the word 'retrace' into an otherwise completely meaningless sentence?

Pathetic comments? Do you mean similar to this one that you made:-

'this is a rough translation:

you are a t-w-a-t mate'

Also, Mug the keyboard warrior, the correct spelling is 'retract' or did you mean to drop the word 'retrace' into an otherwise completely meaningless sentence?

sure, but this comment surely is valid wouldn't you say? go look up the meaning of retrace in a dictionary, and yes ive heard the Mug one on the same thread before, next please >>>>

guys get real even if he did show results after all the lies will you really believe they are true results

okay the following will prove a lot:

if trading elite club still exists in a year's time

keep checking back

Thanks for posting. The email was set up to incrementally give each members id number with a 90 infront of it to find the person who has been posting club info and knew they didnt have the brain power to realise, thank you and to that person "bye bye" wow that was easy. Best Regards Paul

For the people with a brain then they can now also see the number of members i have which is an unfortunate need for me to catch the person, i suppose after 4 months of running then there a lot of people losing money and happy to keep paying every month aren't there unless what you are being told on here is wrong??? The plot thickens. I dont need more members I have lots and they are amazing people. Lets see how long it takes for a bone head to make a stupid comment.My job is done.

Paul....

Simple question.......can you or will you update your results from 2 months ago in the public domain, ie through your Google entry, or are they showing such cumulative losses that you are ashamed of publishing them.

Let me be completely honest and say that as I said to you back in December I accept that this is a long term game but I would hope and expect that by December 2011, after 12 months trading, you would be justified in saying that your service is profitable.

What I and others on here have found it difficult to accept is that you are not prepared to show results day by day, week by week, month by month, warts and all and therefore you should accept the flak you are getting as we were all promised that, based on your figures from August to December last year, we would be getting "loads of points" every day. Your service as sold did not meet the criteria you set and was patently untested for which we paid for just over half the days available to trade in Dec/Jan on a different currency pair than which you sold the service and whose results from Aug. to Dec... have been withdrawn by you.

Why do you find it so difficult to answer your critics with honest answers......if you did it would go a long way to restoring your standing. Become one of your own "amazing people" and man up!

@Suopertrader jane.I didn't realise it was that easy to become a living legend, just scam people for a £100 a month and become a hero,by the way what was Alton Towers like

In my profession I'm very used to dealing with bullies and idiots and it always transpires they become like that through fear, uncertainty and jealousy - so if I want to spend £100 per month of my own hard money on something that YOU think is a con WHY should it bother you?
You've said your piece and made your points ( which could have been made in a more adult and professional way to be honest) now leave us alone so that we can make OUR points please - which I'm sure we'll do I have no doubt in that.
As for Paul well he can take care of himself and he does not need me to stick up for him but I do and I will.
Computer "talk" is no different to verbal really so with that in mind please bear in mind the old but very true saying - " EMPTY vessels make a lot of noise"
Thanks

In my profession I'm very used to dealing with bullies and idiots and it always transpires they become like that through fear, uncertainty and jealousy - so if I want to spend £100 per month of my own hard money on something that YOU think is a con WHY should it bother you?
You've said your piece and made your points ( which could have been made in a more adult and professional way to be honest) now leave us alone so that we can make OUR points please - which I'm sure we'll do I have no doubt in that.
As for Paul well he can take care of himself and he does not need me to stick up for him but I do and I will.
Computer "talk" is no different to verbal really so with that in mind please bear in mind the old but very true saying - " EMPTY vessels make a lot of noise"
Thanks

LOL

Are you a mug or a liar?

There are no other possibilities.

Every time one of these things crops up, there are a rash of new posters defending the vendor. Invariably they are in on it, or they are sad, deluded, desperate fools who will eventually have a rude awakening.

My guess for you would be "liar", by the way.