Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

Yes it's quite simple really........publish results.......but I fear that those of us asking are battering our head against a brick wall and rather goes to prove the point that the results are in the red as had they been in the blue we would have heard about it ad nauseam. As one who went in during the first month, didn't get my subs back but was determined to try and make some progress by reading and absorbing strategies etc , have in some peculiar way got to thank Paul for getting me in to Forex. As it was obvious from early on that he wasn't an experienced trader, rather an internet marketeer, and not very good at that apparently, I thought that at least I've been shown how not to do it. Whilst still using a demo account I am steadily testing my own strategy which I hope within another month to be able to start putting some hard earned into a live account. That's of course when it will probably go tits up but at least it will be my fault and I won't be at the mercy of someone like Paul. As for him dabbling/losing in Brent then I guess it does once again show the inexperience of the man. Good luck to those still in and if he was making money then I'm sure that we and the world would have known about it by now!

i think we can make a lot of money out of trading pauls signals and well worth £100 a month lets go the opposite way and we will all be minted its a fact

His pushing to get 'supporters' here hsan't done very well has it?

I know for a fact that he was encouraging em to do it the other day to 'silence the forums'!!

i think we can make a lot of money out of trading pauls signals and well worth £100 a month lets go the opposite way and we will all be minted its a fact

no you wont.

FFS do you really think the game is that easy ?

I really dont think you have anything better to do than to be a voluntary news reporter on how the trade are going on in TEC. Word of advised If you dont like something in life dont waste your precious time. Yes there are trades you loose and there are trades you win. Any professional trader will tell you that. This is no quick get rich scheme! There are loads of pips being made and you know this!

So I suggest you take your energy and put it into good use rather than in something u think is not doing u any good favours! How sad!:rolleyes:

why dont you or anyone else from TEC prove us all wrong then mouthy ? show us your statements of winning trades from TEC

thats the best system, do exactly the opposite thats probably the only way your gonna make 180 pips a day following this prick:clap:

Yes it's great that something good can happen out of so much crap..in adversity there is very often an opportunity to be found.

To this extent I thank Paul Chalmers and Graham Laurie because if I hadn't fallen for the outrageous lies and misrepresentation of TEC I wouldn't have found the help I needed to start playing forex properly. I now believe there is no substitute to learning this.

If all the new posters are plants ...better start believing that lining the pockets of people like Chalmers is going to get you nowhere.

I really dont think you have anything better to do than to be a voluntary news reporter on how the trade are going on in TEC. Word of advised If you dont like something in life dont waste your precious time. Yes there are trades you loose and there are trades you win. Any professional trader will tell you that. This is no quick get rich scheme! There are loads of pips being made and you know this!

So I suggest you take your energy and put it into good use rather than in something u think is not doing u any good favours! How sad!:rolleyes:

THAT ^ has ALL of the hallmarks of being from the master trader himself, if that's the case it's not looking promising at TEC if he's having to attempt to dowse the forum flames on his own.

Oh and as I trade oil myself I'd love to know how he got on with it this week, in fact, if anyone has the info, I'd also love to know how he's got on overall during the last couple of weeks :cheers:

Hi guys/girls are any of you actually members of TEC?? I ask the question because i am maybe confused and please stop me if i'm wrong but if your not actually paying for the service then does it really matter to you what people are doing with their money? I have read a few comments on here and some of the comments have some grounds for discussion but lots arnt. If your not paying for the service then how can you be so passionate about your complaint? I am on here and there is lots that drive me crazy with TEC but think that Paul is trying his hardest to make it work, i dont know his background and dont care, i made money on BRENT this week. I dont care about anything else other than can it make me money, this week it has. So i take it as it comes, and if it goes sour then i will say it goes sour and accept that its another loss in my pursuit of wealth, but i am backing Paul and what he wants. And like i said if it goes wrong then be it i will wear it.

Hi guys/girls are any of you actually members of TEC?? I ask the question because i am maybe confused and please stop me if i'm wrong but if your not actually paying for the service then does it really matter to you what people are doing with their money? I have read a few comments on here and some of the comments have some grounds for discussion but lots arnt. If your not paying for the service then how can you be so passionate about your complaint? I am on here and there is lots that drive me crazy with TEC but think that Paul is trying his hardest to make it work, i dont know his background and dont care, i made money on BRENT this week. I dont care about anything else other than can it make me money, this week it has. So i take it as it comes, and if it goes sour then i will say it goes sour and accept that its another loss in my pursuit of wealth, but i am backing Paul and what he wants. And like i said if it goes wrong then be it i will wear it.

Well done for making money. Why cant i see their results on line.

If your not paying for the service then how can you be so passionate about your complaint?

In the U.K. when purchasing goods or services people have a right to get what they paid for and there are laws that protect the consumer. The T.E.C. site has now been somewhat changed, but in the beginning it misrepresented the service.

Oh and many of the people on the thread are annoyed specifically because they did pay for it..

Lukey22,
I have no doubt that Paul is trying his hardest to make TEC work,in his own financial interests,as much as his members.The more members he has the better off financially he will be,and if he's doing the business,and all his members are making money consistantly medium to long-term,then no-one can complain,and i don't mean the odd good day,followed by many losing days again.
We are talking consistent weekly profits,starting with small stakes,being compounded into larger stakes,which will eventually lead to life-changing amounts of money in the future.That is what TEC promised,to justify it's £100 per month fee.Now if this is indeed now happening,then show the daily results live,for a month,and prove all the detractors wrong.That will also have the added affect of having new members beating a path to the TEC.I'm sure Paul would thank you for this : )
Now,you may say you can't be bothered,and you don't need to prove anything,but if so,what is the point of your postings on here,if they can't be backed up by real proof ?
The people that are making the most complaints on here are those that joined TEC at it's inception,and found that the service did not match the claims made,for whatever reason.
If you've made money on BRENT this week,then good for you.The people that are complaining LOST money following Pauls calls over a 4 -5 week period.
There have been people coming in here over the last week or so,claiming to have made money in TEC this week,and they have been asked to provide proof of this,but it is significant that no proof has been supplied.
So,this thread was set up for people to voice their complaints about TEC,and warn any other potential new members of the problems with the service.Until you people who claim to now be making money from the service,coincidentally,it seems, after all the major detractors are no longer members of TEC,can provide the necessary proof of improved performance of TEC,what is the point of your postings ?
On a neutral basis Cashmaster was the original big promoter of TEC,but even that site has put TEC in it's failed section,after they tested it live,and in the real world ,and not based on unsubstantiated past performance.

As you can see below this thing rumbles along... with Pappa C as he calls himself (what a ridiculous name) continueing to circulate the world world his brilliance..... 901580 points per month will indeed silence the forums..(below).........My gut feeling, as i posted earlier, is that Graham Laurie was genuinely duped.. I've been reading his stuff for quite a while...sure he is an affiliate reviewer...he makes no attempt to hide this in his reviews... and his reviews are clearly only indicators as to what might be worth looking at and what clearly is not..but he has always been well able to call duds and does'nt shy away from doing so. I posted here, previously, the email I sent him..no reply of any sort, which is shameful..this will haunt him and his credibility if he does'nt deal honestly with it..TEC however, tellingly remains in his failed review section..with an undertaking if memory serves, that it can be revisited
....so with 901580 points a month we can all expect a re-evaluation very soon from Mr Laurie (or arthur)...which will definitely silence all critics and establish Mr Chalmers as the Trading Guru he clearly believes he is.
With the auto system, Brent Crude, and the currency trading there is no reason to see why this wonderful service cant hit 100,000 points per month.
Does this mean that with over 900 posts on this thread, with over 95% of them negative that we can look foward to hundreds of apoligies to Pappa and his small band of merry men/women
901580 ++ equals a lot of apoligies due

oh happy days

"Hi Everyone,

Got a fantastic opportunity that will really bring in the points and silence the forums forever, it will all be unveiled at the end of this month. So far to date (since last august), on average, it has made 901580 points per month on auto.
On the next webinar, scheduled for next weekend, I will give you a taster of what this opportunity is.

Pappa C "

"Hi Everyone

Well what a week. Brent is performing just great. We seem to be just sprouting points. Thank you all for your support again. Please register for the webinar on sunday evening as there is plenty to explain and discuss. Its on the updates section of resources as always. Auto is main project but will cover Brent and a number of other items. See you there

Pappa C"

"Hi Everyone,

Got a fantastic opportunity that will really bring in the points and silence the forums forever, it will all be unveiled at the end of this month. So far to date (since last august), on average, it has made 901580 points per month on auto.
On the next webinar, scheduled for next weekend, I will give you a taster of what this opportunity is.

Pappa C "

PMSL

20 trading days in a month, so 901580 points on average a month equates to 45,000 pips a day.

Paul Chalmers claimed 180 pips a day pre christmas and hasnt lived up to that so i am looking forward to hearing about the 45,000 pips a day. No doubt when i pick my FT up in the coming weeks it will a front page article.

Always the end of the month, no doubt subs are due soon

Last edited:
"Hi Everyone,

On the next webinar, scheduled for next weekend, I will give you a taster of what this opportunity is"

Pappa C

Always tomorrow!! Next week!! Next month!! :sleep:

Has he lost it ffs.....has anyone ever claimed almost a million pips a month??

hahahahaha....raving bonkers