Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

great post sav.

I agree could you please post daily results as I would join the club if I see good results.

Well done jane and all the best...

Daily results is probably a bit too much to ask.. but some results would help silence the critics here.

I'm not holding my breath :cheesy:

Alton Towers Theme park does not open until March 26th..........

Doesn't mean she's lying. She didn't say she took the kids inside Alton Towers - maybe they just drove there to look through the fence at a closed theme park.

:)

No, made almost 200, for me anyway. I'm able to take the kids to alton towers tomorrow now :)

You are an out and out liar my friend is in this sham club and disputes your claims as fantasy.
I see that you have stopped posting now that you have been found out forums in general do not need your type of people so f... o..

black cloud your back again have you been playing away you are really hurting my feelings now.see the grass is not greener on the otherside stop cheating on me its not the thing to do xx

hello from france
olivier

Hello Olivier, welcome to the forum, you will find some odd people here, where abouts from France are you, I am from Australia and spent 4 weeks in lovely France last year, the northern parts, Rheims, Nancy, Verdun, Epernay, Valenciennes, Peronne etc, just had a beautiful time. That is why I am trying to make some money with FX and some futures, only started in October and have not done well, I have read a lot and am in touch with other traders to learn more. May be you want to e-mail me direct yo [email protected] and tell me your experiences and goals.
Regards
Rainer

Love the Pic Crazy, just love it!!!!
Some of us guys chat daily on skype and help each other out with our trading, strictly by invite only. Why dont you join us?

I love it crazy markets.

Most people say theres Good news and Bad news, what do you want to hear first. In my case there is good news and more good news

Good news: The Trading Elite Club has refunded me £125 ( £100 for the cost and £25 for the cost of issuing a CCJ)

More good News: they are speaking with their lawyers and issuing a counter claim. their solicitors have advised that both parties set aside £20,000 for costs. they said it will take a minimum of 8 weeks to form their case, including material from forums ( that he doesnt read ) and e mails.

I cant wait.

i dont really know, and i quote them " the company is currently compiling a significant law suit against the claimant on a number of seriuos counts and it is therefore prudent to pay the amount to remove all claimant links to the above company so this process can continue unaffected"

Its going to take them 8 weeks to put their case together. . They have already has 4 weeks and could have put a counter claim in instead of paying me the money

Bring it on

More good News: they are speaking with their lawyers and issuing a counter claim. their solicitors have advised that both parties set aside £20,000 for costs. they said it will take a minimum of 8 weeks to form their case, including material from forums ( that he doesnt read ) and e mails.

I cant wait.

Presumably their counter claim is going to be for slander or defamation of character etc.

Unfortunately for them everything said on this thread is based on fact, apart from Chalmers' trading results :cheesy: