Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

Always interesting watching the sharks circling at the first drop of blood :)

Who's be upsetting Nick

From What Really Makes Money Enail

"Do you use forums? If you do, then I apologise in advance for what I'm about to say

Hi Mark

The vast majority of people who use forums regularly are IDIOTS!!

Of course, I don't mean you, dear reader. But I'm sure that some of forum Nazis will be reading this email right now . . . and they'll be ready to shoot me down.

It's strange. I'm sure most of them are quite normal in day-to-day life - caring, generous, good-natured, kind to small animals and all round nice folk.

But get them in front of a PC and behind the anonymity of their forum user names and they become vicious attack dogs . . . hell bent of spitting negative comments about people, products and even their fellow forum members.

I should point out that I am not saying any of this because of negative posts about me or anything I do. I've decided to say all this because of something I saw on a forum recently about someone I have never met and a product I have never reviewed or even heard of before was causing a right royal fuss.

Yes, I know a lot of passions are stirred up, especially on forums that look at business opportunities. And yes, people have a right to be angry if they are genuinely ripped off. And yes, they should let others know if they feel.

This particular forum thread was focused on a trading related opportunity. For one reason or another the big promises made by the author had failed to materialise. The result was a lot of people who bought into the service were left out of pocket and felt let down.

I did a bit of digging with my contacts and eventually got hold of the subject of these attacks. He told me - and I have no reason to disbelieve him - that he had to move house because of the threats made to him and his family!

I'm not defending the guy, but I suspect he was just trying to be entrepreneurial and start his own service . . . but in a rather naïve and amateurish way was unable to fulfil what he promised.

But the forum managed to whip up such a storm of outrage that some felt they had to turn it into something altogether more sinister.

Ok, this might be an extreme case, but there's a point where frustration becomes counter productive:

- It ruins the forum for others - like anywhere, you'll find the more dominant users will lead the threads. But just because they are the most vocal doesn't mean that their opinions of representative of all people or indeed grounded in fact.

- They encourage a crowd mentality that is based more on emotion than reason. Of course when someone feels they have lost money because of a particular purchase they are going to feel angry and frustrated.

- They only provide a biased view: it's very rare that you'll find many positive posts on these kinds of forums. Often, if it is related to a betting or financial trading service, you may be seeing comments that are based on personal experience at a particular time. The reality of many of even the best services is that there are winning and losing runs. Alas, the nature of forums means you can't always get the full long-term picture.

- In some cases it can lead to unjustified witch-hunts that cause innocent people to flee their homes in fear of physical attacks.

Ok, if a business opportunity fails to live up to its promises ask for a refund or a chargeback. But hunting a man and his family down as if he was a paedophile is just plain wrong.

I have to admit I was a bit cheeky and I joined this forum under a pseudonym myself to find out more. I entered the forum and asked quite innocently why people were getting so angry . . .

Bad move.

Within minutes, the members of the forum turned on me, shouting me down with the kind of insults that I thought I'd left behind in the playground. In fact they said I shouldn't stick my nose in where it isn't wanted and should go away. They all congratulated each other on their attack . . .

Not the warmest welcome to a new member! I tried to counter their posts by saying I just wanted some help from them . . . but this only stirred them up further with one of them suggesting that I wasn't fit to vote or be a useful member of society.

Hmmmm, didn't something similar happen in 1930s Germany?

Is there anything to learn from this? Well yes. Although forums can give you a feel for a particular subject, make sure that you don't get dragged in. Make sure you seek out other sources of opinion. And of course, feel free to come to me. I promise I won't bite!

Right, I've got that off my chest. Now let's move on to more uplifting stuff. "

:LOL:

I hate to say it.... but he's 100% correct

Yes, I don’t disagree, but some valid information as been posted regarding TEC.

Although Nick has been dragged into something that has nothing to do with him and Canonbury usually honour their refunds.

Nick Laight AKA New Hope You joined the CM forum on the day a very good thread was deleted and immediatley made accusations towards the annoyed posters putting their backs up. You make no mention of that in your email or the help you were offered!!! You also posted the following......

"Phew! I was beginning to think I was all alone. Thanks for the support and sensible advice . . . I too wish the thread was back so I could actually appraise it in detail".....

Some contradiction here I think.

Welly

Last edited:
Who's be upsetting Nick

From What Really Makes Money Enail

"Do you use forums? If you do, then I apologise in advance for what I'm about to say

Hi Mark

The vast majority of people who use forums regularly are IDIOTS!!

Of course, I don't mean you, dear reader. But I'm sure that some of forum Nazis will be reading this email right now . . . and they'll be ready to shoot me down.

It's strange. I'm sure most of them are quite normal in day-to-day life - caring, generous, good-natured, kind to small animals and all round nice folk.

But get them in front of a PC and behind the anonymity of their forum user names and they become vicious attack dogs . . . hell bent of spitting negative comments about people, products and even their fellow forum members.

I should point out that I am not saying any of this because of negative posts about me or anything I do. I've decided to say all this because of something I saw on a forum recently about someone I have never met and a product I have never reviewed or even heard of before was causing a right royal fuss.

Yes, I know a lot of passions are stirred up, especially on forums that look at business opportunities. And yes, people have a right to be angry if they are genuinely ripped off. And yes, they should let others know if they feel.

This particular forum thread was focused on a trading related opportunity. For one reason or another the big promises made by the author had failed to materialise. The result was a lot of people who bought into the service were left out of pocket and felt let down.

I did a bit of digging with my contacts and eventually got hold of the subject of these attacks. He told me - and I have no reason to disbelieve him - that he had to move house because of the threats made to him and his family!

I'm not defending the guy, but I suspect he was just trying to be entrepreneurial and start his own service . . . but in a rather naïve and amateurish way was unable to fulfil what he promised.

But the forum managed to whip up such a storm of outrage that some felt they had to turn it into something altogether more sinister.

Ok, this might be an extreme case, but there's a point where frustration becomes counter productive:

- It ruins the forum for others - like anywhere, you'll find the more dominant users will lead the threads. But just because they are the most vocal doesn't mean that their opinions of representative of all people or indeed grounded in fact.

- They encourage a crowd mentality that is based more on emotion than reason. Of course when someone feels they have lost money because of a particular purchase they are going to feel angry and frustrated.

- They only provide a biased view: it's very rare that you'll find many positive posts on these kinds of forums. Often, if it is related to a betting or financial trading service, you may be seeing comments that are based on personal experience at a particular time. The reality of many of even the best services is that there are winning and losing runs. Alas, the nature of forums means you can't always get the full long-term picture.

- In some cases it can lead to unjustified witch-hunts that cause innocent people to flee their homes in fear of physical attacks.

Ok, if a business opportunity fails to live up to its promises ask for a refund or a chargeback. But hunting a man and his family down as if he was a paedophile is just plain wrong.

I have to admit I was a bit cheeky and I joined this forum under a pseudonym myself to find out more. I entered the forum and asked quite innocently why people were getting so angry . . .

Bad move.

Within minutes, the members of the forum turned on me, shouting me down with the kind of insults that I thought I'd left behind in the playground. In fact they said I shouldn't stick my nose in where it isn't wanted and should go away. They all congratulated each other on their attack . . .

Not the warmest welcome to a new member! I tried to counter their posts by saying I just wanted some help from them . . . but this only stirred them up further with one of them suggesting that I wasn't fit to vote or be a useful member of society.

Hmmmm, didn't something similar happen in 1930s Germany?

Is there anything to learn from this? Well yes. Although forums can give you a feel for a particular subject, make sure that you don't get dragged in. Make sure you seek out other sources of opinion. And of course, feel free to come to me. I promise I won't bite!

Right, I've got that off my chest. Now let's move on to more uplifting stuff. "

is this comming from mr nick lieght the GOD FATHER OF SELLING CRAP ? ent you the guy that claimed that you mades £5000 a week trading the TUFXP system in the emails you sent out to me ? it seems that forums are only suitable for people like you whenthey are sexing up your latest scams, the facts are that people never got what they paid for, some where thrown out of mr chalmers trading room after 2 days for giving honest opinons & advice , people like you , graham laurie, P Chalmers,and the rest that are selling these scams need to be brought to book you are taking advantage of valunable people that are trying to make a bit of extra money to top up there pensions or just get by on , you lot are nothing but a bunch of SEWER RATS:mad:

Isn't it a surprise that GL and co have such a distaste for forums? I wonder why?

Could it be that their asses are actually not kissed by their gullible followers of the crap they sell? Could it be that the truth hurts and they are exposed for who they really are? After all they are human with feelings like the rest of us. It can't be nice to read the truth after they have buried their own heads in the sand for so long...

Coming out and saying that all forum users are morons is simply a defence mechanism for them to try and justify their actions in their heads. What must be really getting to them though is I believe their sub-concious knows that what is written in forums is true and this is likely making them feel guilty.

Great post:clap:

Nick Laight AKA New Hope You joined the CM forum on the day a very good thread was deleted and immediatley made accusations towards the annoyed posters putting their backs up. You make no mention of that in your email or the help you were offered!!! You also posted the following......

"Phew! I was beginning to think I was all alone. Thanks for the support and sensible advice . . . I too wish the thread was back so I could actually appraise it in detail".....

Some contradiction here I think.

Welly

Claim
Claim number1QT12198Reference Claimant
Karl John First Defendant
Mr Andrew ChalmersMawreddog ManorRogers LaneLalestonBridgendCF32 0ET Second Defendant
Mr Paul ChalmersTy HalfordTanyrallt AvenveLitchardBridgendCF31 1PQ Particulars of Claim
I paid £100 for a service which was nt
provided. listed below are the reasons
1) Trading times 6am - 5pm have never been
observed.
2) Trading GBP/USD was replaced by EUR/USD
3) Profits obtained have never been
comparable to claims in sales pitch
4) No education is provided although you
state it is An educational programme that is
second to none.
5) You have abandoned the system quoted in
your sales literature
6) You claim no experience is needed but
leave customers in a situation of having to
make discretionary decisions on their own.
7) You state that it is possible to make
money at any time of day. This is not the
case as the service is frequently unavailable
due to technical issues or your decision to
curtail the service when you feel unwilling
to continue until the close of the markets.
8) The whole system is not fit for purpose as
you are trialling it on customers who are
being sold a finished product. Details of claim
Amount claimed£100.00Court fee£25.00Total amount£125.00 Signed
K D W JOHN

I dont understand how PayPal can refund some but not others. I recieved an email yesterday stating I had been refunded in full as did my son. Also I did not go into great detail as to why I should be refunded I just simply stated "not as described" which more or less sums it up

So it comes to light that it was Nick Laight, who is in fact Charlie Wright was the idiot that posted that antagonistic garbage on BOJ.

As someone else has already said the internet scammers all appear to come together in a vain attempt to protect each other when the going gets tough, I guess that they'll all be getting pretty sweaty right now with the new ASA guidelines being introduced in April. They may even find themselves in the most unfortunate position of having to find a 'real job', maybe they should keep up their subs to TEC and they can then give themselves the opportunity of losing all that money that they've stolen from unsuspecting clients over the years by using Paul Chalmers 'auto system' (if it ever sees the light of day!)

Last edited: