Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

Hello chaps, I finally made my way from the BizOpp forum (Aka pipasaurus) and good to see you guys!

Any updates on how the trading mastermind is getting on today so far?

Well if i was trading at £10 pp and making 4000 pips per month the last thing I would want to be doing is running a chatroom even thought its nice to be having such postive feedback and everybody loves me so much.

Im only doing it to help my fellow man and not in in for the money

;)

pips5.jpg

They will only pull this thread if idiots start to use obscenities and personal abuse instead of facts, and let's face it Paul Chalmers has given us more than enough facts to bring the Trading Elite Club down!

PLEASE no personal ABUSE or OBSCENITIES, just facts if we want this scam to be wiped out

has anyone got a nice story line of exactly whats happpened since the start of TEC??

We need a step by step (roughly) or day by day account of what paul has done and said. Including all the hoakes stories of police , threats, chatroom taken down, changing of TF, etc. If we can outline this properly without getting abusive then this thread wont be removed. I love the crazymarkets stuff, but as mentione by Tiger. Lets just keep it to the facts. Cut out all the abuse.

He has criminalised himself as it is, with Graham Laurie and NicK Laight. We owe it too all trading newbies and the general public to make sure this information is kept on here.

They will only pull this thread if idiots start to use obscenities and personal abuse instead of facts, and let's face it Paul Chalmers has given us more than enough facts to bring the Trading Elite Club down!

PLEASE no personal ABUSE or OBSCENITIES, just facts if we want this scam to be wiped out

well said this is what i mean can people not get abusive after what has happened.

The thread may still be deleted even without obscenities. However you definitely shouldn't make it easier for them by going too far in language/threats etc.

Keep it factual and it then it will be harder for them to convince T2W to delete it.

First thing is we need to report this to watch dog.

They are looking for rogue traders,check the web site guys.They would love this.

I think they neeed 50 people to complain.

I know someone high in the BBC and going to talk to him-as this is a great story.Its needs to be told.As I said these guys are criminals and need to be braught to justice.We can do this.

Great posts by Crazy on post 58,59 of this thread....thanks for the laughs! In all seriousness, I considered joining the club to take a look and confirm whether the results posted were anywhere near accurate but after attending the free webinar in December in which Paul stated he was not feeling well, but still spent 45-50 minutes talking yet not really giving much insight into the "system", I started to have my doubts. In hindsight, it would appear that my suspicions were correct.

Thanks again to members of this forum for sharing their experiences.

T99

First thing is we need to report this to watch dog.

They are looking for rogue traders,check the web site guys.They would love this.

I think they neeed 50 people to complain.

I know someone high in the BBC and going to talk to him-as this is a great story.Its needs to be told.As I said these guys are criminals and need to be braught to justice.We can do this.

Hi goose4

Im watching "Rip Off britan" as I write on the BBC.

Is Watchdog better?.