Tradefair Spread Betting Demo Competition

Cheers,
on 35k now, just from yesterday. Such a shame it's not updated, will stick at 50 if I get there.

I registered last week and got no email with access details.

sh*t competition. Organised sh*tly.

It is a stupid competition but ill try and win the watch anyway. Why dont eight of us on monday next week when they reset the account to £10k make sure one of us wins. 4 go short monday am,4 go long to the max the account will allow. 4 will then have doubled their account. On tuesday at exactly 10 am again the 4 winners then do the same, 2 go long, 2 go short. And on wednesday there will be 2 left, so 1 go long and 1 go short. By wednesday 1 of us will have £80,000 which should be enough if it doubles through everyday.If 32 of us did it, the winning account will have £320,000 by friday.As im the poorest I suggest that I collect and keep the prize but will of course mention you guys in the credits. I will then have such a great reputation I will be able to sell my own trading course for a £1000 A go and be able to prove I turned 10,000 into 320,000 in 5 days

It is a stupid competition but ill try and win the watch anyway. Why dont eight of us on monday next week when they reset the account to £10k make sure one of us wins. 4 go short monday am,4 go long to the max the account will allow. 4 will then have doubled their account. On tuesday at exactly 10 am again the 4 winners then do the same, 2 go long, 2 go short. And on wednesday there will be 2 left, so 1 go long and 1 go short. By wednesday 1 of us will have £80,000 which should be enough if it doubles through everyday.If 32 of us did it, the winning account will have £320,000 by friday.As im the poorest I suggest that I collect and keep the prize but will of course mention you guys in the credits. I will then have such a great reputation I will be able to sell my own trading course for a £1000 A go and be able to prove I turned 10,000 into 320,000 in 5 days

I'm not going to do it for breach of rules but the last line made me laugh

Well I made one trade (while in a pub showing someone how spread betting works) and won an ipod...

I see their "Leader Board" is stuck on the end of week 2 rankings.

Has anyone seen a list of winners ?